4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
FIRST, I really appreciate you updating us.

While I'm at it,

These pix ^, I don't know if there are HQ version here yet. This is also found on the same site. Anyone have these? Again, I appreciate your work.
added to #1,001
4-5k
69. Tifa

100. Tracer Archive Cover
103. January Poll
108. Dva & Tracer Archive Cover
110. Mercy Summer Archive Cover
113. Mercy

Last edited:

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
The problem is that I didn't know what is missing from OP. Someone needs to hurry up with the update)

Reactions: SkrerkS

fallen_knight

Nov 12, 2020
The problem is that I didn't know what is missing from OP. Someone needs to hurry up with the update)
Okay, so I did a little bit of looking around. Apparently I misplaced some stuff in my VG Erotica picture folder. 100, 103, 108, 110, 113 were in the OP, so those are just my bad. The "69. Tifa" animation was genuinely missing. Thanks again. Picture gallery 116-121 are also missing, but I'm not 100% sure if it isn't because of user error. They aren't part of the "Pictures (converted to jpg)" link since that only goes up to 115, and the "2021-07 update" picks up at 122. As for animations, I have a better track record, so I can be more confident that most are there. Albeit there may be some 4k upgrades to older videos I may not know of. The "68. Tracer" POV that you posted isn't available in the OP. The GoFile.com and Mega links posted are now discontinued, so I'd appreciate the files. "64. Dva Xmas" part 2 I remember wasn't included in OP either. "70. Mei" was not in the last OP update. Pregnant Pharah 75-76 is nowhere either, but those may be too new I think.

8cf8f90b905ecbceaa5f21b05092c44c.mp4_snapshot_00.02.522.jpg

TL;DR: From OP missing animations - 64 Part 2, 66 5k, 68 POV, 69 Tifa, 70, 73-77 ; missing pictures galleries - 116-121, 129-134

EDIT: Added animation 70 to list and the ones from your update 73-77 & 129-134

Last edited:
Reactions: JoThZ01T
Sep 1, 2021
I miss the older videos, more brightened, you saw more of the char, less detials so he could focus on making more instead of taking longer to making them but mostly the details, wow yeah there is sweat on the char, the details are nice and all but realistic details on cartoonish chras just kinda looks odd.

Reactions: fuckingmysister

Phreak44444

Feb 23, 2020
I miss the older videos, more brightened, you saw more of the char, less detials so he could focus on making more instead of taking longer to making them but mostly the details, wow yeah there is sweat on the char, the details are nice and all but realistic details on cartoonish chras just kinda looks odd.
Same. The dark lighting in any animation just seems like a waste when you can't see anything. It's just as bad when animators throw weird angles that give you no view on anything

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Same. The dark lighting in any animation just seems like a waste when you can't see anything. It's just as bad when animators throw weird angles that give you no view on anything
You know, I often found loops with statics angles to be a bit of waste. I think most of the people who dislike short loops would be a lot less disappointed if creators used some nicely angled jump cuts. Hell, using a dynamic (moving) camera, could make any loop a lot less monotonous (provided they're used responsibly, because otherwise, it's motion sickness time)
But seriously, I sometimes wonder why feature a well-known character if we can't even see her face (and expressions) at all... Defeats the entire purpose, I think.

Sep 1, 2021
You know, I often found loops with statics angles to be a bit of waste. I think most of the people who dislike short loops would be a lot less disappointed if creators used some nicely angled jump cuts. Hell, using a dynamic (moving) camera, could make any loop a lot less monotonous (provided they're used responsibly, because otherwise, it's motion sickness time)
But seriously, I sometimes wonder why feature a well-known character if we can't even see her face (and expressions) at all... Defeats the entire purpose, I think.
Im not a big fan of loops myself specialy when it comes to 10secs loops, but i can live with decent 1min animations, you know like the stuff he did before, you had a smooth animation, you saw the character from an decent angle and thats it, now it seems like he want to reach a even higher ammount of detaills that are shown in lights while the whole animations miss the point of actually showing interactions between the characters 'cause you literally left in the dark...

long story short i rather have decent 10secs loop where i actually see something specially matching to the style of the characters origin.

Oct 5, 2021
Okay, so I did a little bit of looking around. Apparently I misplaced some stuff in my VG Erotica picture folder. 100, 103, 108, 110, 113 were in the OP, so those are just my bad. The "69. Tifa" animation was genuinely missing. Thanks again. Picture gallery 116-121 are also missing, but I'm not 100% sure if it isn't because of user error. They aren't part of the "Pictures (converted to jpg)" link since that only goes up to 115, and the "2021-07 update" picks up at 122. As for animations, I have a better track record, so I can be more confident that most are there. Albeit there may be some 4k upgrades to older videos I may not know of. The "68. Tracer" POV that you posted isn't available in the OP. The GoFile.com and Mega links posted are now discontinued, so I'd appreciate the files. "64. Dva Xmas" part 2 I remember wasn't included in OP either. "70. Mei" was not in the last OP update. Pregnant Pharah 75-76 is nowhere either, but those may be too new I think.

View attachment 1825250

TL;DR: From OP missing animations - 64 Part 2, 66 5k, 68 POV, 69 Tifa, 70, 73-77 ; missing pictures galleries - 116-121, 129-134

EDIT: Added animation 70 to list and the ones from your update 73-77 & 129-134
The Tracer one you are showing is one of my favourites of VGE's works.

Reactions: JoThZ01T
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes