4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
I know some people are not too fond of his "semi-realistic" Overwatch models, but personally, I admire that he's not afraid of taking risks and experimenting with things. It seems, to me at least, that the faces are getting better. Yes the expressions can look strange sometimes, but then it's not easy to extrapolate facial variants out of characters that were made to look like 3d toons. And it's even harder to rig their smiles in a way that keeps them recognizable. But I'm sure he'll get there eventually.
I actually think he'd do much better with original characters, but he seems hell-bent on perfecting his personal version of the OW girls. Respect.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
sloppy gonzo Why do you say mid render? Looks good to me. Then again, my eyesight isn't great, so I usually can't pick up on the finer details other people might see.
It's a meme that artist kinda need to move on from unless they can add something new to it we haven't seen before. I just get bored by stuff like it and it's not very creative in my eyes. But that's just me.

Reactions: SkrerkS

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
They were just Mp4's for me, might want to make sure they are downloading properly. Unfortunately they are watermarked and not 4k, but beggars cant be choosers. We'll get 4k soon enough im sure.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I don't get the point of updating those guns since their never were any use for the stuff he'd made. Unless of choose he's planning on selling those models off.
I know some people are not too fond of his "semi-realistic" Overwatch models, but personally, I admire that he's not afraid of taking risks and experimenting with things. It seems, to me at least, that the faces are getting better. Yes the expressions can look strange sometimes, but then it's not easy to extrapolate facial variants out of characters that were made to look like 3d toons. And it's even harder to rig their smiles in a way that keeps them recognizable. But I'm sure he'll get there eventually.
I actually think he'd do much better with original characters, but he seems hell-bent on perfecting his personal version of the OW girls. Respect.
I not mostly a fan of it either but I can understand why they have to do it. To avoid getting C&D again by Blizzard long ago with the reason of "using their model ripped from the game". So they have to make the models somewhat different from what show in game.

fallen_knight

Nov 12, 2020
Added to the link, let me know if something else is missing in OP

And I sent everything to rf96, I think OP will be fully updated eventually)

FIRST, I really appreciate you updating us.

8f477fd88e8a02ca06356fd740a3cbcc.mp4_snapshot_00.06.088.jpg

I noticed this ^ animation wasn't included. It was posted a bit back on . Anyone have this one in 4k? I know it's just a variation of an existing one, but I've been waiting for it all the same. I love how fierce she looks. Mercy's and Tracer's eyeliner sort of dulled the impact of their versions. The lighting I feel is better too.

While I'm at it,
9b571cbf0fc7fc7ef7ce7a592d0dac99.jpg sample-66cd5643bbf68afcd4bc8450485c3edd.jpg sample-64a7a0d1d4fc4a4cc0cc3ac37cbaa5db.jpg 05451e046b36d347a21c5d2b5cb0e257.jpg sample-a89628b9c344df82f3fb5ca0eb1f0012.jpg

These pix ^, I don't know if there are HQ version here yet. This is also found on the same site. Anyone have these? Again, I appreciate your work.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes