4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
Beep boop, the interpolation fairy is here!
This one was a marathon, geez.

VG Erotica Interpolated (Part 1)
VG Erotica Interpolated (Part 2)
VG Erotica Interpolated (Part 3)
VG Erotica Interpolated (Part 4)
VG Erotica Interpolated (Part 5)
VG Erotica Interpolated (Part 6)

Encoder: AV1
Original filesize: ~19.9 GB
New filesize: ~20.7 GB
Man Idk if some of you guys avoided downloading this so far due to the size or whatever but if you did you should heavily reconsider, this is probably the Artist where the interpolations have made the biggest difference to me.
So many of VGs Animations move so fast and have so many physics that it really starts to give you a headache when viewed in 24 fps (especially when youre fapping). I'm feeling a whole new appreciation for a lot of these animations now (its fascinating how much more arousing a scene can be when your brain isnt constantly trying to battle with the technical side of things)
Thx Mfap for making these <3

Irisviellin

Mar 21, 2022
Beep boop, the interpolation fairy is here!
This one was a marathon, geez.

VG Erotica Interpolated (Part 1)
VG Erotica Interpolated (Part 2)
VG Erotica Interpolated (Part 3)
VG Erotica Interpolated (Part 4)
VG Erotica Interpolated (Part 5)
VG Erotica Interpolated (Part 6)

Encoder: AV1
Original filesize: ~19.9 GB
New filesize: ~20.7 GB
Thank u so much!
And I wonder if u can encode videos with H.264 or otherwise,since the hardware requirements for decoding AV1 videos are relatively high.
Thanks again.

Reactions: celltf and JoThZ01T

Maester101101

Sep 7, 2019
Thank u so much!
And I wonder if u can encode videos with H.264 or otherwise,since the hardware requirements for decoding AV1 videos are relatively high.
Thanks again.
Do you know how to extract this?. Tried different rars but always having errors. Sowe noob here hehe

gamauish

May 22, 2022
Do you know how to extract this?. Tried different rars but always having errors. Sowe noob here hehe
It's a multipart 7zip archive. You need to download all of the files first and then you can extract them using 7zip (it's a completely free download unlike something like winrar). You can usually just open the first .001 file and choose to extract the contents and 7zip will traverse through the other files.

Reactions: kenkanaki

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
It's a multipart 7zip archive. You need to download all of the files first and then you can extract them using 7zip (it's a completely free download unlike something like winrar). You can usually just open the first .001 file and choose to extract the contents and 7zip will traverse through the other files.
bro winrar can do that too. and no one is paying for winrar

Rule34Enjoyer

Nov 22, 2020
Except 7zip is an actual freeware, so you don't get any "buy me please" popups. I'd also say it's more convenient overall.
In my 10+ years of using it I've never had to see that popup. It only comes up if You double click open the archive, and honestly I don't know why anyone would do those extra steps. Just right click, "Extract...", and done.

Not that I'm trying to convince anyone to use one or the other, roll with whichever You already have, there's no real reason to switch from one to the other. I just feel people exaggerate the popup argument.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Can anybody send me the link to the Elite tier (4K nowm)? Thanks.

Reactions: Obicase

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
NO FUCKING DAMN WAY!!!! SOON WE GET MILEENA MK9 FROM VG!!!! HOLY SHIT I SO HAPPY!!!

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes