4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Phreak44444

Feb 23, 2020
When I made that comment, all of the links were dead. I'm not crazy. Before making that post, I double-checked the links. I just checked, and it appears that someone fixed it.
I see. I guess someone had godspeed changes and didn't report it. Glad it's fixed now (a bit I found 1 dead link still)

anung_un_rama

Nov 11, 2020
View attachment 2387516

Moreover, do you have any idea how many threads rf96 maintains? Learn some respect, boy. If you don't like having stuff served to you for free on a silver platter, you can always pay for the content yourself.
What makes you think I don't pay for content? I do. Every month, I import Patreon content to kemono.party. I can't afford to pay for everything I want you to know. The links were all dead. You can see that the links don't work if you go to my post about it and open them. Don't treat me as if I'm a child.

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023
Ashe from Overwatch by author Vgerotica.
Encode from the original video in 4K, 5K 60fps interpolation.
Video of 34. Ashe Ride unretouched, posted for those they miss.
I recommend K-lite Codec for 5k videos.
Good video to all...

34. Ashe 60fps Original :
61. Ashe 60fps :
69. Ashe 60fps :

Ashe Pin-up 4k Pics :
View attachment 2169496 View attachment 2169498 View attachment 2169500 View attachment 2169503 View attachment 2169507
87. Ashe 4k Pics :
View attachment 2169510 View attachment 2169514 View attachment 2169517 View attachment 2169518 View attachment 2169519 View attachment 2169522
123. Ashe 5k Pics :
View attachment 2169525 View attachment 2169528 View attachment 2169531 View attachment 2169533 View attachment 2169534 View attachment 2169535
Hello, hi there, it's me again. :)
Could you please reupload your VGerotica videos? Thank you!

Also, I remember you saying something about this somewhere, how do you produce the 60 fps versions? I was thinking perhaps I could contribute, too.

Reactions: JoThZ01T

Paltala

Dec 15, 2019
This is just a quick little suggestion for rf96. When you do an update in the OP, could you date-stamp it as well? Just to make it easier to keep track of what content people have or have not downloaded.

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
This is just a quick little suggestion for rf96. When you do an update in the OP, could you date-stamp it as well? Just to make it easier to keep track of what content people have or have not downloaded.
OP updates only when all alts are released for 4-5k resolutions (at least last time I checked)
the numbering is original from artists archive and date-stamps wont make a difference
+ there is a Changelog for every update

If you taking about the "missing files", you need 59+ for videos + 2022-12 update, pics was okay

Last edited:
Reactions: millerlord

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
So, any genius willing to theorize as to how this works?
The real answer is;

"Because I said, n00b. It's jacking material, who gives a fk"
-- Author

The nerd answer is;

Because her 'impregnation' is in fact only a visual manifestation of her ability to act beyond her programming, I.e. to create another program/A.I. with similar capabilities as her. In other words, like Durandal (Marathon) before her, Cortana would be achieving a stage beyond sentience that simple rampancy would not properly describe. It would be more along the lines of something that goes by many different names; Enlightenment, divine ascension, axiom dharma, othli nezahualcoyotl, the path of Doljonijiarnimorinar, kamidogu, disroute bodhisatva, etc.

Durandal (Marathon) was an A.I. like Cortana. He sought to achieve godhood as a means to escape his only limitation. Cortana being able to create another being like her & Durandal, a functionally immortal, extremely powerful being, would effectively make her at least 'god-like' by virtue of the achievement. Simply put; Creating another 'Cortana' isn't about Cortana taking the e-peen or getting preggers, it's about ascending to a higher plane of existence where the 'old Cortana' would be a de-facto lesser being by definition.

• NOTE: Prior to the Halo franchise, Bungee had a franchise called 'Marathon' with very similar themes, weaponry & A.I. characters. I'm not pulling this out of my ass here. Durandal is what Cortana was directly based off of.

tl;dr

Not 'preggers'. Her appearance is simply to represent the process. She is likely 'evolving' further.... again, we have Durandal as a direct reference for this and it is in this instance that his example is applicable, I.e. Durandal going from formless A.I. that 'opens doors' to a literal god in the form of an indestructible super-vessel, process through which he changed a lot. Basically; Pregnancy = Transformation ---> ascension

Less T&A robo-waifu and more like invisible robo-spirit goddess.

This comment is vastly more masturbatory than anything anyone here will be doing with the video in question.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
I like the real answer much easier on the brain:)

Although i am familiar with Bungie's older ip's including Myth and the fantastic but completely forgotten Oni. Halo's been downhill since Reach imo.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
The real answer is;

"Because I said, n00b. It's jacking material, who gives a fk"
-- Author

The nerd answer is;

Because her 'impregnation' is in fact only a visual manifestation of her ability to act beyond her programming, I.e. to create another program/A.I. with similar capabilities as her. In other words, like Durandal (Marathon) before her, Cortana would be achieving a stage beyond sentience that simple rampancy would not properly describe. It would be more along the lines of something that goes by many different names; Enlightenment, divine ascension, axiom dharma, othli nezahualcoyotl, the path of Doljonijiarnimorinar, kamidogu, disroute bodhisatva, etc.

Durandal (Marathon) was an A.I. like Cortana. He sought to achieve godhood as a means to escape his only limitation. Cortana being able to create another being like her & Durandal, a functionally immortal, extremely powerful being, would effectively make her at least 'god-like' by virtue of the achievement. Simply put; Creating another 'Cortana' isn't about Cortana taking the e-peen or getting preggers, it's about ascending to a higher plane of existence where the 'old Cortana' would be a de-facto lesser being by definition.

• NOTE: Prior to the Halo franchise, Bungee had a franchise called 'Marathon' with very similar themes, weaponry & A.I. characters. I'm not pulling this out of my ass here. Durandal is what Cortana was directly based off of.

tl;dr

Not 'preggers'. Her appearance is simply to represent the process. She is likely 'evolving' further.... again, we have Durandal as a direct reference for this and it is in this instance that his example is applicable, I.e. Durandal going from formless A.I. that 'opens doors' to a literal god in the form of an indestructible super-vessel, process through which he changed a lot. Basically; Pregnancy = Transformation ---> ascension

Less T&A robo-waifu and more like invisible robo-spirit goddess.

This comment is vastly more masturbatory than anything anyone here will be doing with the video in question.
I like the real answer much easier on the brain:)

Although i am familiar with Bungie's older ip's including Myth and the fantastic but completely forgotten Oni. Halo's been downhill since Reach imo.
Now imagine 343i trying to explain it

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
the way they explained things in halo4 using hidden videos showing random scenes to rewrite the entire human history..:rolleyes:
look redmoa did a movie about velma having sex with floating bodyless ghost dicks. if he didnt explain how that works, nobody is gonna care about pregnant cortana.

the real question, is it cortana .. or the weapon :unsure:

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes