89. Brigitte Full Set
91. Cortana POV
92. Mercy
93. Twins Full Set
94. Mercy Full Set

Last edited:

Micster1975

Jun 23, 2022
VG released 1080p and 4k Sets (Hi-Res variants) almost at the same time.
look here

Because kemono doesn't have recent uploads does not meant it does not exist. i have the newest elite archive and that Set in question but i prever not to upload recent published stuff.

Btw, i have no intention to waste my time in this thread, uploading stuff for nothing anymore....don't ask.

Last edited:

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
no one is forced to do anything here if you don't wanna share then don't. i'm sure ppl appreciated the 4k uploads, i grabbed the mercy stuff but i don't get the salt.

i also have no intention of wasting my time in this thread except for this post im wasting my time making to point out im no longer wasting my time :WaitWhat:

Reactions: Asschen

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
no one is forced to do anything here if you don't wanna share then don't. i'm sure ppl appreciated the 4k uploads, i grabbed the mercy stuff but i don't get the salt.

i also have no intention of wasting my time in this thread except for this post im wasting my time making to point out im no longer wasting my time :WaitWhat:
He is referring to my update right after his post, and I didn't used it...

Yes, I got Elite archive at night, probably with party site import, who knows :sneaky:
And I was finishing pics download when he posted... bcs I can't just skip them...

Who wants only anims is gonna use links in the thread
I added the fastest links to OP for all-in-one instead, bcs OP is overwhelmed with links already

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
UPDATE: obsolete. Made a new post.

I did my thing again. I usually chose one or two outfit/angle per scene (often one is a pregnant version), I interpolated everything so all the videos have 60FPS now, reencoded them (AV1 or x265, 1080p) and normalized and renamed them all.
This results in 150 video files of just about 950 MiB.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes