4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
I also forgot to mention of the recent girl of the mouth poll results: Brigette is in 1st place, Ashe second and 3rd place is Pharah.
That's kind of interesting. If blizz & its people are to be believed, Brigette is (allegedly) the most widely reviled character in Overwatch by a catastrophic margin. I vaguely recall blizz more or less saying that they wish they hadn't created her/'created the problem'. I always found it odd how blizz would point to 'the community' when they kept hard-gutting Brigette patch after patch considering I never really saw the things blizz would talk about. Keep in mind, even in OW2 as of today blizz still considers Brigette a mistake/problem/hatred.

Yeah I get that this isn't exactly related to Overwatch but once again I find evidence that blizz was full of shit all along, and this time in an unexpected place. The real problem was blizz, not brig.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RaidenZ

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
That's kind of interesting. If blizz & its people are to be believed, Brigette is (allegedly) the most widely reviled character in Overwatch by a catastrophic margin. I vaguely recall blizz more or less saying that they wish they hadn't created her/'created the problem'. I always found it odd how blizz would point to 'the community' when they kept hard-gutting Brigette patch after patch considering I never really saw the things blizz would talk about. Keep in mind, even in OW2 as of today blizz still considers Brigette a mistake/problem/hatred.

Yeah I get that this isn't exactly related to Overwatch but once again I find evidence that blizz was full of shit all along, and this time in an unexpected place. The real problem was blizz, not brig.
You can hate a character but find their design aesthetically pleasing. Korra from Avatar is an example of it.

Reactions: Taurus188 and WAH

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
Is there an archive on MEGA, where I can download these? It feels like the compressed archive is missing animations.

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
God i so fucking hate this shity patreon. Dnt you fucking dare use vpn with diff countries, they insta block your account. i lost bcs of this shit 4 account. Fuckers!!!
PS. Red message - your account deactivated.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes