4.30 star(s) 4 Votes
Dec 10, 2021
Hi everyone! I'm wondering if it's against the rules to post something in a collection thread that's not of the authors. I've got something to share but don't want to cause waves in the wrong pool. At risk of a public verbal flogging, I'm going to ask here what the policy is about this. Thanks, and keep up the great work everyone who's sharing. ;-)

Meth3rlence

Apr 14, 2021
If it's so easy let's see your 4K render.
Sorry comrade; I forgot that you aren't allowed state obvious truths without a personal demonstration. My bad, I'll hold my tongue from now on unless I'm prepared to quit my job just to show randomdude7745 on the internet -- although if you're willing to pay me VGE's patreon income for a few months, I'll definitely consider it.

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
Sorry comrade; I forgot that you aren't allowed state obvious truths without a personal demonstration. My bad, I'll hold my tongue from now on unless I'm prepared to quit my job just to show randomdude7745 on the internet -- although if you're willing to pay me VGE's patreon income for a few months, I'll definitely consider it.
hurrr durrr it not animat me no liek

• Red Heart
Reactions: Meth3rlence
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes