4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017

The guy is entitled to his opinion. You don't need to be a professional cook to know that a dish is too salty.
No, this is more like complaining that an entire subset of cooking is garbage. They think non animated renders are lazy as if it's easy to make or something. So I was making a valid point. It's funny since I'm not big on them either. I prefer handmade 2D art. But I don't complain about people making 3D stills cause I'm not a jackass.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
look im just another fuckboi on the site, but the point i would like to make is, the sub-forum is animation & loops. if you like his 4k images or you don't then whatever either way, they aren't the focus of this thread.

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
look im just another fuckboi on the site, but the point i would like to make is, the sub-forum is animation & loops. if you like his 4k images or you don't then whatever either way, they aren't the focus of this thread.
That's where you're wrong. VG is in this category because their main focus is animations. It would be stupid to have two threads for the same person's work.

Saraph

May 24, 2018
No, this is more like complaining that an entire subset of cooking is garbage. They think non animated renders are lazy as if it's easy to make or something. So I was making a valid point. It's funny since I'm not big on them either. I prefer handmade 2D art. But I don't complain about people making 3D stills cause I'm not a jackass.
It's more about comparing the quality and quantity of a specific artist against himself in the past. We're all human and definitely have spikes and dips in productivity, but it's undeniable that some artists used to produce much more ambitious content at much faster rate in the past, which they don't anymore. Just look at someone like Miro. He used to do great animations, now he doesn't. I won't lie, I kind of miss the old VGerotica too.

Oct 5, 2021
Anyone know when the next update for this thread will be? Or is it an end-of-the-month type thing?
Here's what I saw. I cannot speak for November but VG has confirmed he will make a preggo version of the recent Pharah Mercy images. We are currently in October which means he is going to prioritize the halloween animation (Spoiler: Jessie from Final Fantasy is in the lead of the halloween animation poll)

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
What I love about VGErotica's animations is that you can makes loops from them. The images are f**kin' gorgeous!!

sasukeuchiha566

Aug 8, 2020
I'm not an expert on how torrents work, but the torrent here has been stuck at 99.8% for over a month now. Is there an uploader who gave up on seeding or do they pop in only once every few months? I'm patient, but at 70+GB, I was hoping to transfer the files to an external to make room on my main harddrive soon.

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
I'm not an expert on how torrents work, but the torrent here has been stuck at 99.8% for over a month now. Is there an uploader who gave up on seeding or do they pop in only once every few months? I'm patient, but at 70+GB, I was hoping to transfer the files to an external to make room on my main harddrive soon.
Wow, that's patience! Wouldn't it be easier at this point to identify the missing files and download them from one of the one-click-hosters? You can also move the already downloaded files to an external drive without compromising the torrent download.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
can somebody tell me the approximative time the animation pack (i call it like this), with the overwatch girls getting rape is coming out?
so i dont have to download everything to figure out :/

it's animation (there is an exemple in OP pictures/anims) where OW girls are getting rape by behind and try to fight back (as far as i know, there is tracer, mercy, dva and ashe....)

no idea if there is more, i only know theses ones on 3-5 outfits styles :/

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Joined the swarm to check this out and torrent seems to be fully seeded by at least 5 peeps.
If you're still stuck at 99.8, you should force recheck the torrent, see if a file wasn't corrupted at some point, or if your client is misidentifying how much of the file you have and not marking the full 100%.
You can also check if the port you're using is open, and the protocols (DHT, PeX) you have allowed; which might help with peering and connecting to those 5 users with the full thing.

edit: I take back what I said. Downloaded the whole thing and am stuck at 99.8 as well. While it still stands true, in this case the users I mentioned are the problem, refusing to seed the missing chunks.
edit2: patched in the 3 partial folders manually from OP ddl, now seeding at 100%
edit3: stopped seeding on my end, shared a bit over 1.2TB of it; more than enough peeps seeding to keep alive for a while

Last edited:

raijinz73

Oct 24, 2019
If I understand correctly, the reason why people might be stuck at 99.8% is because some files in torrents are actually "case-sensitive". For example:
case sensetive.jpg
This is fine under the Linux system (as far as I know) and not fine for the Windows system by default. But you can google how to make a Windows folder case-sensitive or just download these files separately (the easiest way, imo).

Edit. Nvm, setting folders to "case sensitive" doesn't help on Windows, so the only way is to download them from TS, I guess.

Edit2. Case-sensitive files I found located in animations 22 and 76 and pictures 77.

Last edited:

sasukeuchiha566

Aug 8, 2020
Wow, that's patience! Wouldn't it be easier at this point to identify the missing files and download them from one of the one-click-hosters? You can also move the already downloaded files to an external drive without compromising the torrent download.
I considered that, but again, I'm not too familiar with torrents, so I haven't quite figured out how to check which files are corrupt.

edit2: patched in the 3 partial folders manually from OP ddl, now seeding at 100%
Thank you! My torrent is still "stalled" at 99.8%. Should I try a "recheck" now?

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes