4.20 star(s) 31 Votes

Liquid_Donut

Nov 7, 2019
No, it's a first release. Nothing is complete.
But that's not always the case even on a first release. Plenty games used to be released with the full story. Now everyone wants exposure or support early so they release partial game. I do understand that they're doing these primarily for free and bug testing is also needed so I get those parts

Reactions: Grelk

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Vice v2.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 16.12.2020 (v2.0)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1414493

Note to dev if you are reading this,setup a subscribe star account ASAP who knows when patreon might pull some random shit.This game looks good for it to die off

St97

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Dude, yes. Ahegao granny face. Dev, let's make it happen!
:ROFLMAO: I like the enthusiasm. Maybe we can do something cool with her in a dream sequence but it won't be canon.

Note to dev if you are reading this,setup a subscribe star account ASAP who knows when patreon might pull some random shit.This game looks good for it to die off
I hear you. I'm looking into options.

Really like the art style and the writing. Can't wait to see next update!
Cheers, John :giggle:

any update news ! :unsure:
The game is on stand-by while I work on TCS but Chapter 2 writing is done so it's on the fast-track.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Decided to to a walkthrough for this one since I do his other game an thought the art style was interesting. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v4

You can find this here: (due to the nature of the content, but you can support me on either platform as all my guides are public on both)

Or you can support me here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Decided to to a walkthrough for this one since I do his other game an thought the art style was interesting. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v1

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
I ran out of reacts so i thought a quick thank you, for all the different mods you have been hooking us up with.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

dokuma1

Nov 16, 2018
:ROFLMAO: I like the enthusiasm. Maybe we can do something cool with her in a dream sequence but it won't be canon.

I hear you. I'm looking into options.

Cheers, John :giggle:

The game is on stand-by while I work on TCS but Chapter 2 writing is done so it's on the fast-track.
bro...!!! I fxxxing love your game and especially the last part that MC's dad drunk as hell and mother got tied and blindfolded..

I loved that part a lot !!! i hope the MC to keep being able to play with his mom while she has no idea if it's her son!!

hooter

Mar 19, 2020
Where does the patch go? What are the instructions on how to install the patch?

Last edited:

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
It's very good, I like the design of the characters, very different than usual, extra points for originality. Only the detail is that I think the prostitute ... ahem ... the MC's teacher is facially identical to the mother. From there on out it is perfect, I hope to update this game soon

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
It's very good, I like the design of the characters, very different than usual, extra points for originality. Only the detail is that I think the prostitute ... ahem ... the MC's teacher is facially identical to the mother. From there on out it is perfect, I hope to update this game soon
I wouldn't expect any update for this game any time soon as he's not even working on this game currently he's working on his other game.

4.20 star(s) 31 Votes