4.20 star(s) 31 Votes

St97

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
I wouldn't expect any update for this game any time soon as he's not even working on this game currently he's working on his other game.
While it's true that I'm working on my other game, if you've followed my previous posts, you'll know that there will be a quick turnaround to another Vice update. I'm hopeful to release the next chapter by the end of the year or early Jan 2021.

St97

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Alright guys, I'm hitting reset to focus on this game now. I know the wait was long so thank you for being patient.

As an update: The chapter has been written, and I'll start rendering tonight or tomorrow. Expect a release by December 31st. I'll try to get it out earlier but don't quote me on that. Some of you have wondered about animations, and the truth is it's not feasible with my current graphics card, both in terms of quality (which will be subpar) and the time it takes (sometimes 24 hours for a single animation). Given the sheer volume of sexual content in this game, it'll take me weeks just to complete the animations. Maybe with enough eventual support on patreon, I can go back later and redo those scenes, but for now, it'll continue to be looped images. But I've learned a lot since I've started this journey, and found a lot of new ways to save time, so that's why I can predict that it'll take about 4 weeks to finish this update, when before it would've taken me months.

I will be launching a discord for this game specifically so keep an eye out for that. Thanks for reading and stay tuned.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
St97 did anyone talk about the paraglepic errection to you yet? its 9 pages in and im just seeing this game.

St97

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
St97 did anyone talk about the paraglepic errection to you yet?
Paraplegic erection :LOL: I'll use that vocab thanks.
Also update no. 3: Renders are 85% done. Expect a release late tuesday/early wednesday (Eastern time). Hope you guys can appreciate the Herculean effort it's taking to finish this chapter in just two weeks. I wanted to make up for the long wait by working hard.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Paraplegic erection :LOL: I'll use that vocab thanks.
well, the thing is - if the spinal cord is severed to a degree theyre wearing a diaper (because loss of bladder and backside control), they wont get hard anymore, no matter what. maybe with the blue happy pills, i dont know. but naturaly, its a no go. and its not a muscle, its just tissue. getting hard is a flow restriction filling the caverns.

Reactions: Grelk

St97

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
well, the thing is - if the spinal cord is severed to a degree theyre wearing a diaper (because loss of bladder and backside control), they wont get hard anymore, no matter what. maybe with the blue happy pills, i dont know. but naturaly, its a no go. and its not a muscle, its just tissue. getting hard is a flow restriction filling the caverns.
Good points. There is however smooth muscle in reproductive tissue. It's also in cardiac, digestive, and respiratory tissues as well. Either way, whether he retains any function or not, it's offset by the new developments in this release.

Reactions: Grelk

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Ah poor MC. That whore done set him up. He needs to immediately leave that coffee shop and lose her number.

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
ok so i am confused..... are both of them pregnant??? or just Maria..... because when maria says she is pregnant....it shows the mom on the toilet with a positive pregnancy test

4.20 star(s) 31 Votes