4.20 star(s) 31 Votes

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I tried a few things...

Here's what happened:

I installed the game with the INC patch before launching the game. It created the error.

I uninstalled, reinstalled, launched the base game and then closed the game, creating the initial true state of the program. THEN I inserted the patch in the game directory and launched - perfect run. Just finished and I absolutely LOVE the surprise ending - knew it was cumming and enjoyed it so much.
That's a bit strange. I downloaded the game from NOPY and installed it, then installed the patch, made the mandatory virus check and started the game without any problems. :unsure:
Well, howsoever, the most important thing is, that you found a way to make it run. (y)

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
Well, that happened... And I hate myself for actually liking this!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That aside, do you think that the mother is suffering from the Jocasta complex as well? I mean not every mother would allow her adult son to do this -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I believe she does have issues herself because that's the only way this story can move forward. Maybe that can also explain why the MC developed an Oedipus complex in the first place.

Smilingjack4

Feb 26, 2019
Well done on the writing. Deep, genuine and lifelike without being preachy.

You seem to understand the two very important thing even PinkCake Mr.Dots doesn't: Show don't tell, and less is more.
I hope this project is fueled by passion, because you've got skills to pay the bills.

Klaigh

Oct 9, 2018
I've been involved and highly interested in some pretty shitty games lately. This is not one of them. Great game.

Reactions: St97

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Hi, I try to download many links but still saying v1.0, support to be v2.0, please fix the links

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Did a mod for this one along with the walkthrough for it, because damn if I don't like the art style so much. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v4 (A new save is required due to addition audio definitions by the developer, not my fault.)

You can find this here: (due to the nature of the content, but you can support me on either platform as all my guides are public on both)

Or you can support me here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

dokuma1

Nov 16, 2018
this should be GOTY !!!!!! crazy story and i loved bilndfolded mom scene !!!!

I wish that mom doesn't gonna realize what MC doing to her for long time. and wanna see MC play with her while she doesn't know what's happening in many different ways!

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I expected this to be raunchy but that scene with the blindfolded mother was so freaking intimate.

Love it.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: dokuma1
4.20 star(s) 31 Votes