4.20 star(s) 31 Votes

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
well, the thing is - if the spinal cord is severed to a degree theyre wearing a diaper (because loss of bladder and backside control), they wont get hard anymore, no matter what. maybe with the blue happy pills, i dont know. but naturaly, its a no go. and its not a muscle, its just tissue. getting hard is a flow restriction filling the caverns.
Wrong. Believe me (a family case). Wrong. You even explained it correctly: no muscle, just blood flow. And no muscle means that the spinal cord does not matter.

Reactions: Logan3000x

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Loving this so far, just wish it was updated more often.

Anyone else extremely curious what the explanation for the MC's apparently unlimited funds will be?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I was looking forward to that beginning scene last update with Victoria(Mom) and i wasn't disappointed. Yep, it felt so wrong but i didn't regret it even for a single second. That conversation afterwards though honestly did make me feel kinda bad especially after hearing her side and seeing her inner dialogue.

As for Maria. I didn't get mad at her. I'm not too sure where the relationship will go in the future but i like her so i can overlook that moment and if I'm being honest it wasn't that bad.

After that ending though I'm very curious how this is going to play out :oops:.

Reactions: Only4You

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I see a story problem that needs to be solved: Where does the MC have so much money from? His parents do not seem to be rich. That really needs to be explained in the next update. Maybe Maria asks him... ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Only4You

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
This is one of those cases where the script writing stands out to make an otherwise mediocre game great. Cohabitation is another one that springs to mind.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
MC having an unlimited source of income is pretty consistent with everything else. This MC has the mind, the attitude, the lingo and behavior of a middle aged pervert. At this point it wouldn't be too far fetched to think he owns a strip joint on the side.

This game plays like the images shown on screen, belong in a completely different game than the text accompanying them...

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I see a story problem that needs to be solved: Where does the MC have so much money from? His parents do not seem to be rich. That really needs to be explained in the next update. Maybe Maria askes him... ;)
He was a Enforcer for the Mob, after school he would collect money from the local business owners, if they could not pay he would break there knee caps with his head, you know because he's so short. :giggle:
That would make a great back story.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
None of the characters look like what they really are. They are all sort of comic place holders.

Evilmaniac

Jun 5, 2017
Good game, it's been a while since I played such a game, nice one, yes not perfect but everything is good.

Reactions: St97

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Someone asked about legality. Not my area of practice(thank God), but the two factors that can be asserted in defense(in the US, anyway) are 1) possessing artistic merit(it doesn't have to be Shakespeare, just something not solely aimed to cultivate prurient interest); and 2) the underage characters are not graphically/visually portrayed in any remotely "realistic" fashion.

Using a high res 3d model with detailed skin textures and making it fairly obvious they were well under the age of consent, and doing so in a game that's basically a "meet and fuck" scenario is a great way to invite unwanted scrutiny and potential legal jeopardy, though it would appear, at present, that these games have thus far not faced much federal or state scrutiny here in the states.

Basically, if you make a shota game, make sure that the story you tell has some artistic merit, and that the shota character is not portrayed too realistically. If it's somewhat realistic, err on the side of making them look at least a bit older than tween age. My .02.

St97

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Nope - clean install - error happens with and without the inc patch
Very strange. Maybe try using a different unzip tool? Until this error is duplicated by another user, I'm afraid I can't too much.

4.20 star(s) 31 Votes