4.20 star(s) 31 Votes

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I like the game more if it wasn't just so damn depressing. The scenes with Grandpa, not to mention the drama with the pregnancies make me want to /wrist. Its a compelling and surprising story despite being a mother-son incest premise, it definitely is a lot more serious and darker tone considering the artistic choice in models.

Seriously though, the only small bit of levity was when the MC took Maria's advice about dating someone closer to his age. For a slightly older woman, I like her personality and she could be the perfect one to teach him how to remember what its like to act his age while learning the proper steps of being in a healthy relationship.

That said, its getting painful to watch my MC and Maria to a lesser extent start to catch feelings for each other while mom has allowed her depression and feelings of lust and guilt affect her relationship with the MC....and that cliffhanger ending wasn't exactly sunshine and rainbows either. Lets not even touch the hilariously messed up situation with the MC's wife-beating father and what it might mean for their family going forward.

Reactions: cricket-x and v1900

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
First of all, I want to stress that I REALLY like the art design- it's a refreshing change from the usual found at this site. (Not that I MIND the usual- I'm just saying that It's nice to have a change.) But, I just don't like the story for a couple of reasons:

- so much of the goals that I look for in these games- the seduction (and impregnation) has ALREADY been done offscreen and all we get to see are flashbacks. Takes the fun out of the grind. Also the hopping around format of the flashbacks leads to make the timeline really confusing. I've caught at least one bit which indicates the game itself is confused about the sequence of events.
- That brings up another point- the kinetic novel approach. The only choices that I get is to reimburse the shop lady some money or whether to rape my mother (AGAIN) when I've drugged her.
- the dark plot turns. I really don't mind plot complications in these games- some of my favorite games here have very involved stories (Harem Hotel, Lessons in Love, Corrupted Kingdoms, to name a few.) But here the dark elements seem to be overriding the basic story, which is seducing MC's mother- oh, that's right! He's ALREADY done that, and knocked her up to boot!!!

I really would have preferred a simpler game: Maria is MC's teacher (or aunt) and we're building to SEDUCING Mom- NOT "Sleep Rape", maybe working through the classmates or neighbors. Or other teachers, relatives, whatever.

I apologize for my seemingly nit-picking, it's a very well-crafted game and I appreciate the time and effort that has been put into it. My point is that I just think it could have been a lot better with a different plot. Maybe the dev will do better on the next game when this one is finished.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I like the game more if it wasn't just so damn depressing. The scenes with Grandpa, not to mention the drama with the pregnancies make me want to /wrist. Its a compelling and surprising story despite being a mother-son incest premise, it definitely is a lot more serious and darker tone considering the artistic choice in models.

Seriously though, the only small bit of levity was when the MC took Maria's advice about dating someone closer to his age. For a slightly older woman, I like her personality and she could be the perfect one to teach him how to remember what its like to act his age while learning the proper steps of being in a healthy relationship.

That said, its getting painful to watch my MC and Maria to a lesser extent start to catch feelings for each other while mom has allowed her depression and feelings of lust and guilt affect her relationship with the MC....and that cliffhanger ending wasn't exactly sunshine and rainbows either. Lets not even touch the hilariously messed up situation with the MC's wife-beating father and what it might mean for their family going forward.
Holy shit lol. This sounds interesting. It seems like a heavy, but compelling, and maybe even hot story. I'm not sold on the mixing of such dark and serious themes with some Disney 3D models though. I don't think I can take it seriously. It must have been done intentionally, so I ask others if this ironic mix leads to an unexpected positive effect, or does it just feel off the whole time?

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Holy shit lol. This sounds interesting. It seems like a heavy, but compelling, and maybe even hot story. I'm not sold on the mixing of such dark and serious themes with some Disney 3D models though. I don't think I can take it seriously. It must have been done intentionally, so I ask others if this ironic mix leads to an unexpected positive effect, or does it just feel off the whole time?
The Game started off Great but lately it just seems off. Sort of like the Dev has lost interest and is just forcing themselves to update it. Could be the reason for it turning so dark cause the dev has lost the joy in creating it.

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Very very interest character model style that is what actually caught be eyes between all the other ones.

Edit: Oh man I love this style what's it called? where can I get more?
MyGirlsNowYoink In this old reply I said they might be custom models, but no. These models are in the Daz3D shop and were made by 3D Universe, the set is called Toon Generations:

They are being used in this other game here: https://f95zone.to/threads/luck-son-v0-01-remastered-gconanr.97725/

Reactions: hentai charley
4.20 star(s) 31 Votes