4.20 star(s) 31 Votes

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Minor issue

There's a weird transition when the game time shifts. The slide says "cuck's wife 4 months pregnant" and then we're in a scene where their baby is more like 2-4 months old nursing a tit, with a joke about getting her pregnant a second time.

LouWill

Feb 3, 2018
Minor issue

There's a weird transition when the game time shifts. The slide says "cuck's wife 4 months pregnant" and then we're in a scene where their baby is more like 2-4 months old nursing a tit, with a joke about getting her pregnant a second time.
That's not the mc's kid man... :rolleyes: Maria's whole arc is based on her doing whatever it takes for her child because her husband can't provide.

Giovany

Jun 25, 2017
wait a minute! Different looking characters from every adult vn game.. unacceptable :LOL:

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
I'm about to test it, but I'm pretty sure the patch should still work. If you unscramble the i-patch "patch.rpyc" file using the online , the contents are these:

Code:
init -2:
    $ persistent.patch_installed = True
    default V_rel = "mother"
    default V_name = "Mom"
    default D_rel = "father"
    default D_name = "Dad"
    default rel = "son"
    default gram = "Grandpa"
    default gram2 = "Grandma"
# Decompiled by unrpyc: https://github.com/CensoredUsername/unrpyc
These are standard text replacements + that "patch_installed" variable, and there's no mention of game version. Hopefully the author kept using these variables in v4 and the patch still works.

4.20 star(s) 31 Votes