4.20 star(s) 31 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Vice v4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 07.07.2021 (v4)

Last edited:
May 13, 2018
What's the relationship without the i-patch? Stepmother? Landlady? Unrelated female roommate who is dating unrelated male roommate?

Just curious and don't want to temporarily remove the patch to find out I've somehow busted the game...

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
What an update. I just finished playing. I chose to help because why not. It'd be pretty messed up not to at this point. Speaking of messed up i couldn't help myself and did the pill. I could've left it at that and moved on afterwards but i couldn't resist. That ending though has me a bit worried.

Good update. I'm looking forward to the next and I'm curious how far it might go. No matter where it goes I'll be there to play it.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
The MC has no adult features what so ever.
A full grown man which is a head shorter than females, the only thing would be his long penis which also doesn't look adult!
If a game where the opposite would be present the game would've been promptly removed.
Rule 7 isn't a prohibition on underage characters, it's on prepubescent characters, i.e., "children" as compared to "adolescents" or "adults". An adolescent male can have a large penis and be a head shorter than an adult female.
I'd also point out that the art style here tends towards being a bit more cartoonish and less realistic than typical DAZ fare.

If there were a restriction on underage characters approximately 500 games set in high schools would suddenly get excised.

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
great game dev. this is super well written. i wasn't expecting much from the cartoonish models and shota protag but that quickly became an afterthought, the simple but well done exchanges between the characters really suck you in and dem forever fuckfests are great

Last edited:

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
In the "developer notes" the Dev says that he's making another game called "TCS"... what is the entire name of this game? Is it on the forum?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Just finished the game, they did put in a lot considering how small it was.
Or maybe I just got into it and started reading the interesting parts.
The Grandpa side story was a downer, but I guess it had to be there to make Victoria more vulnerable.
Anybody else noticed MC looks nothing like Leo, more like Victoria and Gramps?
I'm glad there's a way to get rid of Leo, I though there would have to be a sharing path.
Can't wait 2 get rid of 2 annoying birds with one stone or make that 3 with Erick.
I liked the part that shows Mc taking responsabbility, and has the means to take care of his women.
The part about the gun, may be too farfetched to believe, no one is that reckless and just gives one away just like that.
I hope the next update is bigger then this one, and by that I mean big, bigger than big, the bigger the better. Also, if you need a proofreader, I'm available. Just finished helping 3 others.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 31 Votes