4.20 star(s) 31 Votes

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
i think i get it now :eek:
if it is a young male protagonist sexing older women it is except for that rule, I noticed it in many other games now, if the male protagonist is old and go for young girls it is not allowed, but if it is a kid with older women it is fine

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
i think i get it now :eek:
if it is a young male protagonist sexing older women it is except for that rule, I noticed it in many other games now, if the male protagonist is old and go for young girls it is not allowed, but if it is a kid with older women it is fine
Let it go. It's YODA in disguise.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Did a mod for this one along with the walkthrough for it, because damn if I don't like the art style so much. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v3

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Z, FYI, got an exception from "vice2.rpy" from a fresh start playthrough, calling for the tavern audio:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Z, FYI, got an exception from "vice2.rpy" from a fresh start playthrough, calling for the tavern audio:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That should have nothing to do with my mod, I don't touch that bit.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Really love the art style for this game but the music kind of makes it depressing. Just one question about future tags, will this go the ntr route in the future? I know this is an annoying question and I am not trying to start any debate. We all have our preferences and I just want to avoid games with content I don't like. If you like ntr that is fine and I have nothing against you. Please don't yell at me. :LUL:

sn3p

Nov 3, 2017
Really love the art style for this game but the music kind of makes it depressing. Just one question about future tags, will this go the ntr route in the future? I know this is an annoying question and I am not trying to start any debate. We all have our preferences and I just want to avoid games with content I don't like. If you like ntr that is fine and I have nothing against you. Please don't yell at me. :LUL:
I'm going to pin this comment to, hopefully once and for all, clarify the content you can expect going forward since there seems to be a lot of confusion.

#1 No NTR ever. Jane/Bruce & June/Leon were in a relationship before they met the mc. The mc will however have a chance to take them away.
#2 You will never see any scenes of Jane/Bruce or June/Leon being "intimate". This is something I don't tolerate myself in games I play, as it's an instant turn-off to me personally.
#3 In the case of June, there will be NO possible ending where she ends up with Leon. The relationship has run its course.
#4 You won't be forced to sleep any women you don't want to pursue, thus opening the path for a solo ending with the girl of your choice. All the job "choices" are optional. The job is merely a plot device, and won't detract from the main story.
#5 Aside from the Walkers and Alex, only Krista will have her own solo ending. Other women you meet may be romanced, but there won't be a specific ending just the mc and them.
#6 The game is a LONG way from being over, and speculation over its direction at this stage won't really give you a good idea of how things will turn out.
I think we are saved :D

player6969666

Jan 30, 2020
Did a mod for this one along with the walkthrough for it, because damn if I don't like the art style so much. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v3

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Thanks Zoey

4.20 star(s) 31 Votes