4.20 star(s) 31 Votes

DMPat

Jul 21, 2018
In the "developer notes" the Dev says that he's making another game called "TCS"... what is the entire name of this game? Is it on the forum?
TCS = The Changing Season, and yes it can be found on this site. You can also click the Patreon site for more info.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
TCS = The Changing Season, and yes it can be found on this site. You can also click the Patreon site for more info.
Yeah, it's just as short as this one, but I like this story, I hope he continues, and makes it big, bigger then big, the bigger the better.

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
The hyipocrisy behind moralistic rules... :poop:
Draw a hamburger with fries and eat it, you won't notice the difference.

Good game BTW.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Last time I saw this one I was turned off by the cartoonish graphics (the car in the first pic reminds me of Postman Pat!) but now decided to give it a go anyway. Blame the lockdown :p

And I must say, it is pretty damn good! Good choices that let you be mean or nice (or both interchangeably) and no shortage of creampies and pregnancy! This is one book I won't judge by its cover anymore! (y)

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Last time I saw this one I was turned off by the cartoonish graphics (the car in the first pic reminds me of Postman Pat!) but now decided to give it a go anyway. Blame the lockdown :p

And I must say, it is pretty damn good! Good choices that let you be mean or nice (or both interchangeably) and no shortage of creampies and pregnancy! This is one book I won't judge by its cover anymore! (y)
The story has improved greatly, 3 bad guys or useless guys to get rid off.

4.20 star(s) 31 Votes