4.20 star(s) 31 Votes

St97

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this game.
I appreciate the mod :)

As an FYI to any new players, there's a misconception going around that this is a "small" game which is inaccurate. I compress all renders myself to 90% webp images which I find a sweet balance between quality and size. This is why you don't find compressed links on the OP. For reference, if I opted for lossless compression instead, it would be easily over 1 GB at this point, which is what you see on most games on this site. IMO, the improvement in image quality is nearly non-discernible (from my compression) at the expense of an unreasonably inflated file size. The point being that the game is neither small and nor does it need further compression because now you're really sacrificing quality.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah when I saw the size of the game I thought it was going to be really short, but there is actually a big amount of content, and the image quality is still really good.

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Man Maria went from doing what she does to help her family over to treating her husband like shit pretty quick. MC was a bit of an asshole with either choice.

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Come for the art and stay for the story.
Pretty much the same. Except that I played since the first release and it has a really well done writing. But the art is nice aswell. I think this game is one of the hidden gems on f95, few more updates and it will probably get much more attention

Reactions: Only4You

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
As usual i am in awe of the excellent writing.. i know someone younger would come eventually but i already feel that we have two wonderful women and thinning out content with a third women seems like i would miss being with Maria more :(

Reactions: Only4You

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
As usual i am in awe of the excellent writing.. i know someone younger would come eventually but i already feel that we have two wonderful women and thinning out content with a third women seems like i would miss being with Maria more :(
Maria is okay, but most likely she's a placeholder - it's pretty obvious who, or rather what this game is really about. I'm for not too much scope creep - because I don't want the story to turn into something it's not. A few incidental or "coincidental" encounters with side characters that fit into the story seem okay, though.

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
There's one where the MC fucks his mom all night who is blindfolded and thinks it's his dad.
Man, I just re-watched that part. Whoo!! It's heavy. And it's kinda weird to think that the MC's mom is pregnant because he raped her.

Hell-O2

Mar 23, 2020
hi@all

Darn this ist just great, played V1 and now V3 and liked the Ideas and the way DEV ist putting this together a lot,
will come back for shure to see/read more.

4.20 star(s) 31 Votes