4.20 star(s) 31 Votes

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
I learned yesterday that I’m prohibited from earning income as a student. This rule is strictly enforced and there’s very little leniency for those who break it.
I don't understand the reasoning behind such a rule. How is the student supposed to pay for their expenses? People should be encouraged to work.
The student will spend money to live, so at the very least this'd add value to that country's economy. I seriously can't grasp...

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I know some schools in Japan have a similar policy as it relates to high school students. They are typically forbidden to even hold a part-time job while attending school, not sure if that applies only to scholarships or not, but I have heard of it being a thing.

sharpys

May 21, 2017
I don't understand the reasoning behind such a rule. How is the student supposed to pay for their expenses? People should be encouraged to work.
The student will spend money to live, so at the very least this'd add value to that country's economy. I seriously can't grasp...
It's a tax thing.
Some nations out there have some byzantine tax laws for oversea residents on visas.

hobby2121

Jan 13, 2020
well that sucks. I was a $25 subscribestar pledger for him. and it sucks that subscribestar never paid him. but when I asked him if I should subscribe on patreon or subscribestar, he said subscribestar was for vice. oh well.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Any ideas if an I-patch will be available?
Patch on first page says for Ver3 and it's also unavailable anymore.

Cheers
I am assuming since the dev doesn't have a patreon anymore that there is no need for an incest patch.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Just checked it will need an I-patch, my old saves straight won't work and starting a new game is foster/adoption.
That is weird, usually devs create those patches because of patreon. Well I guess we have no choice but to wait for the patch.

Reactions: Forgotted

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
+ 355 renders & 1200 lines of code is such a strange change log. Just say how many scenes and we know all we need. Not gonna check the code

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Cartoony proportions really fail to work in erotic situations.
Maybe it's funny to see domestic violence with it. Even the incredibles had more down to earth designs.

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
1625689024013.png

Follow the I link to Lewd Patcher, click on Mega and get the following. Is Lewd Patcher blocked or this Dev? Either was scary but especially if its LP.

• Haha
Reactions: Violet Valentine
4.20 star(s) 31 Votes