4.20 star(s) 31 Votes

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
That are style is.....interesting.
Looks good,wish you the best of luck in your development.

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
I was going for a mid to late adolescent look. But I can see why you would think that. With these characters, height is scaled to age, so given that the women are double his age, he seems very young by comparison. I'll try to make him seem more naturally older in future releases.
he,s ok as he is.same old arguments he looks too young.plenty of people look young for there age.

Snowsexxx32

Jun 3, 2018
I was going for a mid to late adolescent look. But I can see why you would think that. With these characters, height is scaled to age, so given that the women are double his age, he seems very young by comparison. I'll try to make him seem more naturally older in future releases.
The height scaling in Toon gen 4 seems based of age 21 instead of age 40, if you also have those assets, may be worth a look.

Been looking at this myself, as setting age to 19 doesn't really give that look. I'm sure if people had a look at other toon styles, they may notice that college age has a more youthful feel that you'd attribute to college students in media, well until you walk on a college campus and see just how young that really is, and understand that TV/Movie actors portraying college kids are in their late 20's and 30's.

St97

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
The height scaling in Toon gen 4 seems based of age 21 instead of age 40, if you also have those assets, may be worth a look.

Been looking at this myself, as setting age to 19 doesn't really give that look. I'm sure if people had a look at other toon styles, they may notice that college age has a more youthful feel that you'd attribute to college students in media, well until you walk on a college campus and see just how young that really is, and understand that TV/Movie actors portraying college kids are in their late 20's and 30's.
Yeah thanks. I was messing around with some sliders and found a way to make the mc's face look less like a marshmallow lol. You'll see some organic changes in the next release. For male toon characters, it's hard to show signs of age beyond scaling the height because the body doesn't really change unless you're jumping between youth to middle age or something, and I don't want to add muscles or any artificial facial hair.

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
I respect the cartoon look that you're going for (hell, it's the style I always gravitate towards). But the proportions might need a little more fine tuning. Because the head is so drastically big compared to his body, the MC looks like a hobbit. Not saying you need to make him taller- just shrink the head a smidge
like a 12% shrink. Is that at all possible with whatever engine or models you're using?

St97

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
I respect the cartoon look that you're going for (hell, it's the style I always gravitate towards). But the proportions might need a little more fine tuning. Because the head is so drastically big compared to his body, the MC looks like a hobbit. Not saying you need to make him taller- just shrink the head a smidge
like a 12% shrink. Is that at all possible with whatever engine or models you're using?
I tried downscaling the head before and it ended up no longer fitting the hair, eyelashes, and eyes and facial muscles were popping out. Straight out of a low-budget horror movie. BUT after reading everyone's feedback, I dug around for some sliders and found something specifically for the head. So expect the mc to be slightly taller with a more realistic head in future content.

Reactions: Cesco

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
If there isn't an update in the future where the MC stabs the dad in the throat with a knife I'll be super disappointed , the sooner the better.
As for the rest it's pretty good, reminds me of "All my mothers love" but no futa, renders are good, and the MC knows what he wants. Only con is he still hasn't stabbed his dad with a rusty knife in the throat yet.

Grimsoul0

Jul 1, 2020
I'd like to know where this kid got all the money. He's spent thousands on the hooker and said something about having enough money for life.
And I hope he grows a pair and beats the crap out of his dad for hitting his mom. Even if he's bigger and stronger just catch him when he's asleep or passed out drunk and take a bat and lay into him.

Reactions: Easy Pete
4.20 star(s) 31 Votes