4.20 star(s) 31 Votes

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
lets see if this post vanishes too.
My issue isn't your game I wish you luck with it I dont have an issue with his head size its his size compared to the women most teens I know some of which are 12-13 yrs old are either the same hight or taller than their moms or other female relative's only pre-teens or malnurished kids or kids with genetic disorders tend to be that small at the age you claim him to be.
pluss I can't look at that picture of him without thinking he's just come back from playing at his mate
Jimmy Neutron's house.

so I wish you luck with the game I just can't bring myself to play it.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I had the same thought. It's great to finally see a game being 3D but looking a bit different. After seeing every 3D game in here going for looking as realistic as possible in the models, it gets a bit boring.
Kinda bring some vibes towards one of the later Larry games though. Just that ones were awful.

Snowsexxx32

Jun 3, 2018
its his size compared to the women most teens I know some of which are 12-13 yrs old are either the same hight or taller than their moms or other female relative's
It's this specific detail that indicated to me which generation of the 3DU models they used. They've adjusted their age/height bias to be based around a max height with age in the 20s instead of the max height when age is 40 with the more recent version.

It's a pretty common trope in toons (and other media) that height signifies age in a way that doesn't reflect the actual height of average people.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Bumping, I wanna know too. Considering this is a V1, probably means it's something planned rather than something currently in the game, right?
Well, seeing how the end of it panned out. Looks like the mc already knocked up his mom. A lill sleep sex while she was knocked out drunk..

Reactions: Easy Pete

St97

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Well, seeing how the end of it panned out. Looks like the mc already knocked up his mom. A lill sleep sex while she was knocked out drunk..
The only person drunk in the epilogue is the dude unconscious outside the bedroom. That wasn't sleep sex either. Minus her sight, she had all her bearings.

4.20 star(s) 31 Votes