Naturalrice

May 27, 2017
Game is very interesting, and feel like the game will just get more interesting with the premise as it develops.

One question, what is the plan with your recruited hookers? Citizens, idk where they're stored, but students seems to disappear from the dorms once they're recruited so I'm not sure if there is a further development plan for where you intend for everyone to keep their hookers?

I think the game needs more defensive measures at the start. It is kind of grindy at the start, and constant attacks is kind of meh?

Also plans for any aggressive sex? or even just requesting active sex onto active sex preference characters? If you're active and they're active, it defaults you into passive which is also meh

Speaking of which, I wish there definitely was more aggressive "things" to do. You can't really force them to do anything by increasing domination unless you have extremely high stat which is definitely frustrating. I think it should be the other way around and persuasion should decrease submission and friendship should be the check. This should allow for aggressive/bullying game play to function early (unless you're planning some other features). Estrogen reduces submission anyways, and could be the "friendly" way to reduce their submission by persuading them to take it. Max sub setting for shop keepers to give discounts at the cost of ALOT of submission (maybe stackable for more grinding options). Just smaller things to do around the world to make the grind more interesting.

So for another suggestion, add a stamina stat that can be trained for free/discount at the college (maybe another fitness center/gym at the college) that can be utilized as an stamina modifier + evasion (run away) stat allowing some easier scaling at the start managing money + smoother scheduling at the start of the game.

-more thoughts-

Fighting should not decrease energy lol. I didn't notice it that much because I just cheated the energy max because I noticed it early, but there's WAY too many fighting encounters to have it cut into your energy that much. It just eats into your entire day, even if you're winning, or you're just eating into your dominance which just eats up your day in another way. Make a separate bar for health and overall reduce the encounter chance in general?

Tbh, until meaningful random encounters are set, there's really no reason for the encounter chance to be that high for the rare chance of a small extra "talk about" chance.

ALSO NPC stats being a "vague" check is VERY annoying for such a grindy game. Either the grind has to be reduced significantly or the stats has to be visible pretty much at all times lol. It eating up time and forcing several ui clicks to check every time is VERY annoying especially since it eats up their stats on failure making the grind feel much worse. If you really really want immersion and want to make it difficult for no reason, maybe make it a charisma stat that levels up on interaction that reveals more information or flat out make it a sidebar information with "character information/notepad" that records it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hubs_in_hose

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
I don't want to entirely shit all over this but as it stands currently this game is meh at best. Naturalrice said most of what is wrong above so I won't get into details much but this needs work. The UI is good tho so really is just the content and mechanics that need tweaking. Energy management is just bad. Losing energy just talking to people is dumb. Classes use way too much energy, making the grind to get money to get training so literally everyone doesn't kick yer ass is tedious bs. I wanted to like this because the UI and presentation is great but the game/content is very underwhelming.

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
Upon further play and reflection I have come to the conclusion that other than the UI this game sucks. The energy system is obnoxious. Random unavoidable fights that you can't win due to not enough grinding yet and there goes all your energy for the day...screwed. Fucking stupid.

Naturalrice

May 27, 2017
Upon further play and reflection I have come to the conclusion that other than the UI this game sucks. The energy system is obnoxious. Random unavoidable fights that you can't win due to not enough grinding yet and there goes all your energy for the day...screwed. Fucking stupid.
Definitely the energy max is so low for no reason lolol. I raised the energy max to make the daily grind bearable and once you hit "high" fighting skill, it's basically a more barebones Evil 2. I feel with functionality in any direction, it'll be fun within a month or two?

Reactions: Darklord1234

MadProd

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
Game is very interesting, and feel like the game will just get more interesting with the premise as it develops.

One question, what is the plan with your recruited hookers? Citizens, idk where they're stored, but students seems to disappear from the dorms once they're recruited so I'm not sure if there is a further development plan for where you intend for everyone to keep their hookers?

I think the game needs more defensive measures at the start. It is kind of grindy at the start, and constant attacks is kind of meh?

Speaking of which, I wish there definitely was more aggressive "things" to do. You can't really force them to do anything by increasing domination unless you have extremely high stat which is definitely frustrating. I think it should be the other way around and persuasion should decrease submission and friendship should be the check. This should allow for aggressive/bullying game play to function early (unless you're planning some other features). Estrogen reduces submission anyways, and could be the "friendly" way to reduce their submission by persuading them to take it. Max sub setting for shop keepers to give discounts at the cost of ALOT of submission (maybe stackable for more grinding options). Just smaller things to do around the world to make the grind more interesting.

So for another suggestion, add a stamina stat that can be trained for free/discount at the college (maybe another fitness center/gym at the college) that can be utilized as an stamina modifier + evasion (run away) stat allowing some easier scaling at the start managing money + smoother scheduling at the start of the game.

-more thoughts-

Fighting should not decrease energy lol. I didn't notice it that much because I just cheated the energy max because I noticed it early, but there's WAY too many fighting encounters to have it cut into your energy that much. It just eats into your entire day, even if you're winning, or you're just eating into your dominance which just eats up your day in another way. Make a separate bar for health and overall reduce the encounter chance in general?

Tbh, until meaningful random encounters are set, there's really no reason for the encounter chance to be that high for the rare chance of a small extra "talk about" chance.

ALSO NPC stats being a "vague" check is VERY annoying for such a grindy game. Either the grind has to be reduced significantly or the stats has to be visible pretty much at all times lol. It eating up time and forcing several ui clicks to check every time is VERY annoying especially since it eats up their stats on failure making the grind feel much worse. If you really really want immersion and want to make it difficult for no reason, maybe make it a charisma stat that levels up on interaction that reveals more information or flat out make it a sidebar information with "character information/notepad" that records it.
  1. "After you hire a prostitute, she will appear in the red-light district in the evening."
  2. "I will continue working on reducing the grind."
  3. "In the upcoming versions, various characteristics that affect the statistics are planned to be added."
  4. "Also, the option to view an NPC's statistics will be added."
Also plans for any aggressive sex? or even just requesting active sex onto active sex preference characters? If you're active and they're active, it defaults you into passive which is also meh
It depends on the level of dominance; whoever has more dominance takes control

MadProd

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
Is the npc sex role of active the player's passive options or the player's active options?
If the NPC's preferred role is active and their dominance is higher than the player's, then the player will be passive

Naturalrice

May 27, 2017
  1. "After you hire a prostitute, she will appear in the red-light district in the evening.
  2. "I will continue working on reducing the grind."
  3. "In the upcoming versions, various characteristics that affect the statistics are planned to be added."
  4. "Also, the option to view an NPC's statistics will be added."

It depends on the level of dominance; whoever has more dominance takes control
1. I recognized that, but I was wondering if you were planning a central location for the NPCs (not students) during day hours. Especially ones that you've already had become hookers. Honestly, I don't see why they can't keep resuming as students?

2. I'm not personally against heavy grinding, it's mainly that the game is very early still and there aren't enough things to do while grinding and not a lot of ways to approach grinding other than doing the same thing over and over. Ofc, I'm sure there are future development plans, but currently the MAIN annoyance while I was playing was the amount of people groping/attacking you during the day. You have to go through a lot of menus back and forth in this game, and I think(?) it checks each time for an event? Also it would be amazing if there were some passive ways you can change stats, perhaps bullying another student to wear feminine clothes/wear buttplug to decrease dominance by x/day, force them to do make up every day to increase femininity by x/day without having to daily maintain the same task over and over.

Ofc I'm personally into domination/control so I'm more focused on that side, but just generally more interesting things to do would solve the grind feeling repetitive even if it is long.

Ridley77

May 5, 2019
Really enjoying this update. This game shows a lot of potential and I appreciate how quickly you've adapted to people's initial gameplay experiences to reduce clicks and all that. As someone who likes the sub content, I'm enjoying the way aggression factors in here. Also, much appreciated for the M/M experience so far.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MadProd

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Some more ideas :

- There are 10 images each for males and females for each color (white, african, asian). That should be enough to populate the 26 rooms of the dormitory with 52 unique students without duplicate images. (Just distribute the images as you would draw cards in a cardgame.) At the moment the randomly generated students often look like a clone army.

- With just a few parameters, the students look interchangeable without much individuality. You could add individual fetishs and kinks, sports and jobs.

MadProd

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
1. I recognized that, but I was wondering if you were planning a central location for the NPCs (not students) during day hours. Especially ones that you've already had become hookers.

2. I'm not personally against heavy grinding, it's mainly that the game is very early still and there aren't enough things to do while grinding and not a lot of ways to approach grinding other than doing the same thing over and over. Ofc, I'm sure there are future development plans, but currently the MAIN annoyance while I was playing was the amount of people groping/attacking you during the day. You have to go through a lot of menus back and forth in this game, and I think(?) it checks each time for an event? Also it would be amazing if there were some passive ways you can change stats, perhaps bullying another student to wear feminine clothes/wear buttplug to decrease dominance by x/day, force them to do make up every day to increase femininity by x/day without having to daily maintain the same task over and over.

Ofc I'm personally into domination/control so I'm more focused on that side, but just generally more interesting things to do would solve the grind feeling repetitive even if it is long.
Until 3 p.m. on weekdays, all students are at the college. Later, I will add the option to take a phone number and call an NPC to your location.

In the next version, there will be an additional stat - "Fear" of the player, which will allow forcing NPCs to perform certain actions. "Fear" will gradually decrease if not increased over time. The dominance of the NPC will also affect this.
Gradually, new interaction options with NPCs will be added.

Honestly, I don't see why they can't keep resuming as students?
They found more advantageous prospects at their new job) Future versions will introduce a faction location, where all of them will live.

MadProd

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
Some more ideas :

- There are 10 images each for males and females for each color (white, african, asian). That should be enough to populate the 26 rooms of the dormitory with 52 unique students without duplicate images. (Just distribute the images as you would draw cards in a cardgame.) At the moment the randomly generated students often look like a clone army.

- With just a few parameters, the students look interchangeable without much individuality. You could add individual fetishs and kinks, sports and jobs.
Work on enhancing the individuality of NPCs will continue in the upcoming updates.

Likewise, in one of the future versions, I will likely replace the NPC images with more beautiful ones, and there will also be a greater number of images.

Maycolo

Feb 5, 2018
I hate grindy here is the html with love and friendship maxed out for all characters. Maybe need to create a new game, maybe not

Reactions: kino4ka

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Wait, you can't have folks turn tricks and work the business without them giving up their student/adult life? That's silly. How do you think a lot of folks put themselves through college? Unless this world doesn't have any version of media or onlyfans, I suppose.

Also, isn't part of the fun of corrupting and transforming the students and population so you can actively admire the changes as you run around?

Or even if you *don't* have an active hand, perhaps. Like, I know custom quests and characteristics are a wip and such, but let's say the player has a friend or lover, or even somebody they study with time to time, but they are steadily shifting into a more feminine and slutty persona because plot reasons. Now the character has a hook, and it makes it interesting to encounter them from time to time. But if they just vanish to be corralled into one specific location out of the day to day... eh.

Regarding the useful tweak above, wouldn't maxing all the friendships mean that you are no longer as wonderfully, rapeably soft to some of the population? Different strokes for different folks, but them getting occasionally hands on (leading to potential fights) is part of the game.

Regarding 'fighting', while it's pretty bare bones atm, it lacks even more for the player if they are victorious. It would be nice to at least slap 'em on the rear and say good game, if nothing else. While the society is mostly functioning, I guess it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to start fucking any and every time a brawl is resolved, or looting pockets, but still. Something should come of it.

I don't mind the loss of energy - being in a scrap is hell on the nerves while your adrenaline peaks - but it may make a bit more sense for it to effect your appearance temporarily or until you fix yourself up. Gals get real handsy with eachother in a catfight, and sometimes pull no punches.

Lastly, while this may not be the sort of game where it matters, a rep for scrapping could be interesting. The better you do, the more people become aware of your name on the streets, the more challengers may pop up here and there, maybe you turn a eventual rival into respect or they decide to follow you as a leader (school gang style).

Could make for quite the odd result when the player is known for fighting and fucking, though.

MadProd

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
Released bugfix 0.0.2b.
  1. Fixed the sleep bug.
  2. The pimp can now only enter your room once a day. (Debt repayment event.)
  3. Fixed bugs during debt repayment to the pimp.
  4. Corrected some spelling errors.
  5. Now, in case of victory, the player does not lose energy.
  6. Now, if persuasion is successful, you do not lose friendship points.
  7. Energy is no longer spent during conversations.
  8. Energy is also not spent during class sessions in college.
  9. Waiting now restores a portion of energy.
  10. It is now possible to wait for certain events at some locations.
  11. Slightly reduced the likelihood that an NPC will approach you on their own.
  12. Now, if you have more dominance than the NPC, you can resolve conflicts with aggressive NPCs without fighting. Successfully resolving the situation also slightly increases your dominance.
  13. Changed the event system for when an aggressive NPC approaches the player, now you can avoid actions by the NPC if you have enough dominance.
  14. Fixed a bug where starting the game as a trans character set the preferred clothing as male.

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
i come to inform of the sleeping bug, good to know you already fixed.
Also was about to tell about the mixed race in the videos, i know is a lot more of work but is shocking to have sex with a white girl but in the video she is balck, or work the gloryhole with a white character but the one in there is black or asian.
Also probably is heavier for the browser but should br better to see the pictures in the cloth shop instead of click each item. Also i notice the content change daily and find "slutty shoes" but not another piece of cloth with that style

MadProd

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
i come to inform of the sleeping bug, good to know you already fixed.
Also was about to tell about the mixed race in the videos, i know is a lot more of work but is shocking to have sex with a white girl but in the video she is balck, or work the gloryhole with a white character but the one in there is black or asian.
Also probably is heavier for the browser but should br better to see the pictures in the cloth shop instead of click each item. Also i notice the content change daily and find "slutty shoes" but not another piece of cloth with that style
Currently, I am gathering additional videos for different races. This will be added in one of the future versions.

Slutty clothing will also be added in the future when I start working on the attractiveness feature.

bKohime2

Nov 2, 2018
Small bug I've found while digging around the game: attractiveness is evaluated via switch for face but certain events can change it's value into a float. Otherwise solid foundation so far.

fav22

Nov 14, 2019
Big improvement from the first one, feels a lot less grindy and the grind was the worst part of it for me last update.

I'd like to see either less NPCs with more distinction or variety. Currently there aren't enough portraits in the game that you don't see the same ones on different NPCs frequently. Another option could be making some unique characters who have more plot attached to them than others and giving them unique looks, characters like your roommate. Would also be nice if fight/insult/bullying had more options, currently if you tank someone's friendship/love you largely lose the ability to do much of anything with them as all the other options require high friendship/love.

That said I'm really enjoying the game and it has a lot of promise, looking forward to future updates.

Reactions: Erar
2.80 star(s) 12 Votes