Scarlover44

Aug 19, 2022
Its a new executable file,just a matter of downloading the fix and putting in the folder with the assets and playing from the fix.

I think 25 is a minimum but it bugs out if its under 50 so I dont think its possible yet.
Thanks man. anyone know what attributes do?

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
View attachment 3821614
Cant train my dexterity in the gym because it is max :mad:
But it is only 13 in actuality
I believe training defense locked it.
Yes, already reported that to him, will be fixed in the next bugfix together with some others..
For now max first dexterity than defense and you can max both..

Doing that Dexterity button won't say MAX OUT until you max out also defense, also that already reported..

Reactions: caju

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Hey have a question of the intro on the first page " You have been admitted to a prestigious college in a new country. Upon arrival, you discover that something unusual is happening at the college, "

I've been playing this for a while now and I have yet to come across anything that seems like a plot or story. It seems like you get up talk to people, go to class, and then go to work. Then its wash rinse repeat. Is there something I'm missing?

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Hey have a question of the intro on the first page " You have been admitted to a prestigious college in a new country. Upon arrival, you discover that something unusual is happening at the college, "

I've been playing this for a while now and I have yet to come across anything that seems like a plot or story. It seems like you get up talk to people, go to class, and then go to work. Then its wash rinse repeat. Is there something I'm missing?
That was my experience.
It *appears* this game is in it's very early stages.

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024

That was my experience.
It *appears* this game is in it's very early stages.
Yes, college lessons for now are just a way to meet all the students at the same time (when you will starts having really good or bad relationship with some a bit more things happening in the waiting hour before of it, but that is all for now.. you can miss lessons in easy mode, he's planning to expand with new skill (intelligence) that would help i guess in some contests..

Explore the city, make money, train yourself at the gym/fight club, get famous or infamous!
The game is sure at early stage, but he got many ideas to improve!

Most of NPCs have high dominance, whenever you wanna change them in some manner you will have to deal with it..
You can use your own dominance or fight them to lower it..

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes