MadProd

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
From what I read dominance is gained from fights. I've done both random fights (Defending myself & instigating them)and tournament fights and gained no dominance skill from any of them. I would still lose dominance if I lost, so I was just losing dominance throughout the game making me unable to do anything aggressive.

Also, the hookers have the Fight Club trainer dialogue for some reason.

Very fun game though!
Thank you for the feedback, I'll fix that.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Can you tell me what's not working?
I am not sure if this is what he is talking about but when I tried the latest version I could no longer win fights against citizens that groped my character as fights are based on the old stats that are gone. Also I got stuck in an endless sex loop once my MC lost the fight the Male NPC would not stop using sex actions I must have clicked continue 100 times at least. Also no longer possible to be dominant as the user said above you just constantly lose so can't gain dominance anymore.

Reactions: MadProd

MadProd

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
I am not sure if this is what he is talking about but when I tried the latest version I could no longer win fights against citizens that groped my character as fights are based on the old stats that are gone. Also I got stuck in an endless sex loop once my MC lost the fight the Male NPC would not stop using sex actions I must have clicked continue 100 times at least.
Thanks, I'll fix it soon.

Reactions: fetishgirl

OrphanOrphan

Jun 9, 2019
I don't know if anyone reported this, but if you start the game fighting the pimp, it's impossible to lose.

Even if you surrender, you would win the fight.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Viceburg-0.0.5a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Snafu

Jul 21, 2017
Is there anyway to cheat in this game? I really enjoy it but man the grind for each character is a lot
EDIT: For whatever reason, this no longer works to update the relationship values, not sure why. Can use it to modify body part to your heart's content, though.

The easiest way is to talk to the character you want to bump the stats on - MAKE SURE YOU HIT AT LEAST ONE OPTION TO CHANGE A Friendship/Love/Fear VALUE, otherwise the last step won't work. You can leave the conversation after you do so.

Hit F12, type SugarCube.State.active.variables into the console and hit enter (capitalization is important - and I'm not sure if it's because I've done this in HTML games so many times, bit it should autocomplete when you start typing just to make sure you get the case right)

Click the arrow on the left of the italiziced text that pops up to expand the options

About 2/3 of the way down, there's a line that says indexNPC - the number that's there is the person you need to find in the next step.

Expand the arrow next to the "Characters" line, then expand the subline that your character is in (In my case, she was #2, so I expanded the [0...99] field. Find the number in question, then expand that line (again, in my case, #2)
1719893496386.png

Now expand "Relationships" and change the VALUE line in Fear/Friendship/Love to whatever the hell you want - this is the step you needed to talk to them for. If you jump into relationships before a value changes, this section has nothing in it
1719893721422.png

NOTE: You're still checking CHARACTERS, even if your target is a resident and not a student, as shown here
1719893867775.png

If you want to change body characteristics (give your partner bigger boobs, make your (female PC's) roomate a transgendered woman, that sort of thing) - expand the BODY line for the character in question and go nuts

EDIT: This USED to work - doing further testing to see why the resident's (Savannah Lewis in the example) values aren't updating

Last edited:

Snafu

Jul 21, 2017
Proof for the physical changes:
1719895291372.png
1719895316865.png
1719895364837.png

Original Body values
1719895399348.png

New Body Values
1719895483901.png

After clicking "Introduce self"
1719895510842.png

Need to leave the conversation, close the console window and come back for the picture to update
EDIT: You may also need to raise the number in FACE
1719895728318.png

Face testing with the pharmacist:

Face 0
1719896368399.png

Face 1
1719896529454.png

Face2
1719896577315.png

You get the idea

Last edited:

MadProd

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
First BugFix released
Another BugFix with fixes for the rest of the bugs will be released soon.

Last edited:

OrphanOrphan

Jun 9, 2019
I don't know if you also fixed than after victory, the fear of the NPC doesn't increase.

EDIT: It doesn't look like...

Last edited:

OrphanOrphan

Jun 9, 2019
Bro thinks if he makes the game grindy as hell and torture people,we'll pay for his game.
No one is forcing you to play...

Sandbox are usually grindy, and this one is ok in this aspect.

It's also quite easy to cheat from the console, if you want.

If you prefer linear, straightforward games just look for the VN prefix in the game titles (VN stands for Visual Novel).

Umundo

Jan 8, 2020
No one is forcing you to play...

Sandbox are usually grindy, and this one is ok in this aspect.

It's also quite easy to cheat from the console, if you want.

If you prefer linear, straightforward games just look for the VN prefix in the game titles (VN stands for Visual Novel).
You are looking at it the wrong way.Of course nobody is forcing me.You are unable to change the stats of NPC's from the console,or at least i couldn't find it.There is no save or even back button.He obviously is trying to force people to pay for the cheat version.And,this is ultra grindy given all the difficulties.You can talk to all NPC's once a day.It will take forever to make progress with even one character.Other grindy games are not this cruel.And,instead of judging me,look at it this way.He could have made a good game which makes me want to pay for it.For example,College Daze the HTML game,already gives you access to cheats and everything..And,i still pay for it.And,i know VN games and how linear they are.

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
You are looking at it the wrong way.Of course nobody is forcing me.You are unable to change the stats of NPC's from the console,or at least i couldn't find it.There is no save or even back button.He obviously is trying to force people to pay for the cheat version.And,this is ultra grindy given all the difficulties.You can talk to all NPC's once a day.It will take forever to make progress with even one character.Other grindy games are not this cruel.And,instead of judging me,look at it this way.He could have made a good game which makes me want to pay for it.For example,College Daze the HTML game,already gives you access to cheats and everything..And,i still pay for it.And,i know VN games and how linear they are.
if its not your cup of tea, perhaps YOU aren't the target audience.

Most folks got the console cheating down pretty easily and the cheats version is just a more simplistic means to that end. The cheats version is likely just something to offer as a bonus for anyone who wants to see where this game goes and are wholly unneeded to skip most of the grind.

Also there is a save function and a way to tab backwards.

Umundo

Jan 8, 2020
if its not your cup of tea, perhaps YOU aren't the target audience.

Most folks got the console cheating down pretty easily and the cheats version is just a more simplistic means to that end. The cheats version is likely just something to offer as a bonus for anyone who wants to see where this game goes and are wholly unneeded to skip most of the grind.

Also there is a save function and a way to tab backwards.
Bro is one of those people who defends multi-billion dollar corporations...I activated the save function through cheats.It seems he hid the npc stat modification good enough for me to not find.The point is not about you being able to cheat with the console,you guys refuse to understand it.It is that,he just relies on making the game as grindy and as dysfunctional as possible to make me want to pay for even to be able to use the back button.The game might go to somewhere..Who will see that point,really ?I tried to talk to the first character and when trying to find the correct topic to talk about,he lost half of his friendship points.There is no back button,so that can't be taken back.If there was a back button at least,i'd waste less time doing same shit again and again.But,the dude wanted to make the experience as disturbing as possible..Even putting effort into hiding cheats in the console.And,i usually find cheats in every game quite easily and use them.Instead of attacking me..Tell the dude to deserve my money,not force it out of my pocket.

OrphanOrphan

Jun 9, 2019
As I said, no one is forcing you to play this game... there are a lot of games in this site.

Just choose another one, and stop crying.

Playing a game you don't like isn't torture, but masochism.

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes