Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Some questslines give them. There's a two goblins, a trap, three women, a cowgirl and a guy.

The goblins are found by finishing the quest in the slum bar
Trap is found by talking to the Sawmil foreman
One woman is found by working in the docks as a man
Another woman is found in Britmor by doing the mayor quest
Another woman is found in the Britmor neighborhood
The cowgirl is found on the Steelwind farm
The guy is found by going to the onsen as a female or futa

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
Some questslines give them. There's a two goblins, a trap, three women, a cowgirl and a guy.

The goblins are found by finishing the quest in the slum bar
Trap is found by talking to the Sawmil foreman
One woman is found by working in the docks as a man
Another woman is found in Britmor by doing the mayor quest
Another woman is found in the Britmor neighborhood
The cowgirl is found on the Steelwind farm
The guy is found by going to the onsen as a female or futa
im at the farm how do i make the cowgirl appear

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
*shamlessly reloads to check for an update* On the topic of encounters, any further plans with the local sourced mine residents that buzz buzz?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
*shamlessly reloads to check for an update* On the topic of encounters, any further plans with the local sourced mine residents that buzz buzz?
I'm finishing the basics for the tentacle dungeon. Didn't get to finish the horse or the arena dungeon for this update.

There's a part 3 to Mine Bugs that will do more with bees.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
What if you don't want to dominate the pack but have the opposite happen;):p
You're right. I'll change the BeastMaster mutation, the one that lets you get pregnant by animals, to allow you to get the perk if you have enough dog cum in you.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Or both, haha. The power of slooting shall save the land. Or, uh, cover it in spunk. I forget which.

Alas, no horsewang this run.

Actually, any shot of a centaur futa waifu at some point? I can't remember the name of the characters, but I recall seeing a bit of art with a reasonably gallant knight that functioned as the steed, but unfortunately had the habit of getting too turned on when her rider would be rubbing up on her from above.

And of course, she couldn't reach her big 'ol bits below. What's a handler to do, I wonder?

Oh, since you may have desert terrain to play with, they could be a nomadic tribe of some kind, so there would be a variety to pull from, gender and art wise.

Double oh, what if by the power of bullshit and pron, you either mutate or birth/sire a centaur of your own (probably a daughter, cause more adorable), and at some point you need to acclimate or teach them the basics from interacting or being accepted from mentioned nomadic tribe.

Or could just be an unfortunate orphen in Avadon needing a place and abandoned, cause people are the worst. That may be a better move.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Or both, haha. The power of slooting shall save the land. Or, uh, cover it in spunk. I forget which.

1. Alas, no horsewang this run.

2. Actually, any shot of a centaur futa waifu at some point? I can't remember the name of the characters, but I recall seeing a bit of art with a reasonably gallant knight that functioned as the steed, but unfortunately had the habit of getting too turned on when her rider would be rubbing up on her from above.

And of course, she couldn't reach her big 'ol bits below. What's a handler to do, I wonder?

3. Oh, since you may have desert terrain to play with, they could be a nomadic tribe of some kind, so there would be a variety to pull from, gender and art wise.

4. Double oh, what if by the power of bullshit and pron, you either mutate or birth/sire a centaur of your own (probably a daughter, cause more adorable), and at some point you need to acclimate or teach them the basics from interacting or being accepted from mentioned nomadic tribe.

5. Or could just be an unfortunate orphen in Avadon needing a place and abandoned, cause people are the worst. That may be a better move.
1. Bill will have to do for another update.

2. Possible, but finding some art for things is monumental task. Finding appropriate art for the tentacle dungeon took almost all day, which is why no horsecock.

3. They could be there. My only creatures I have set there is the sand witch and sand trap, both are just copies of what they are in Corruption of Champions. Minotaurs too, probably. I'm not sure if they're fully extinct or just ousted from Avedon. Osiris was kind when he purged Avedon of the monster races.

4. At a certain point the clinic would call the guard on a woman giving birth to a horse. They're already kind of "Take your dog and go, weirdo" when you give birth to puppies.

5. Non-humans in Avedon are generally looked down upon. If I had the male goblin start in you'd keep getting arrested because the guards are racist.

Edit:
I'm gonna do one more run of the tentacle dungeon to test events and then I'll post 1.4

Samyel

Dec 25, 2019
How do you get anything with Annette? She just sits in the house and her Rel never changes. Same with Bill.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
How do you get anything with Annette? She just sits in the house and her Rel never changes. Same with Bill.
Find Annette in the neighborhood around Britmor at night, later than 5 pm.

Bill only has events if you're a female. If you want to date him catch him in the barn early in the morning(6-10 am) or meet him at the axe shop if you're not a sibling.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
V1.4

Notable changes include:

Implemented Forest Event tracking system by Le_Flemard

A lot of npcs able to get pregnant

Foxxy was pushed back later into the questline so you have to complete the mountain shrine and learn about her before she appears.

Tentacle dungeon is below goblin cave.

You can allow wolves to knot you which vastly increases your chance to get pregnant to what it is now, not getting knotted is the nerf.

You can surrender in fights

Losing a fight to a creature that has a lair will take you to its lair 100% of the time.

Percy can be turned into a futa

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Welp. Found the first oddity. Fresh start, male Steelwind, fresh out of the gate. After checking on Percy just before Amel's funeral this is written:

Percy has a modest penis between their legs.
"What are we going to do now, [MC]?"
Percy is ready to give birth, you should move her closer to the clinic. <--

Worth mentioning, Percy hasn't been touched at all, and is still in trap/boi status. No potions or whatnot either used yet.

It gets weirder yet; Percy is yeeted into non existance. Instead of her being at the temporary tent if you take her with, it is missing. Checking the lovers tab, the game claims she is at the hospital, but she's not at clinic nor the hospital in Marawhatever to the north.

Experimented with a different save where Percy was already positioned at a different location (quest complete), this time at the Steelwind farm. The next screen they are missing once more, at the 'hospital'.

On a whim I used a save locator to bring her back, but predictably something keeps pulling her away to wherever that is shortly later.

Still a blank image or error on goblinloss as a futa, seems like.

Servicing a group of goblins drains health instead of vitality. Edit: Maybe it's just being used for anal, but the player not getting the blurbs of it being so intense or vexing at low skill?

Messing around in cave, player seems to get re pregnant with gobbo kids every day. I wonder if this is what is affecting Percy as well.

Also a crash/error on encountering your goblin son, freshly raised in the cave. Still trying to figure out how meet your gobo daughter, unless it's rng or something.

Seems like the player should be able to give birth in the gob caves, but it's not functioning. If I escape outside and head to a clinic the baby seems to deliver without issue.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 14 Votes