Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Thank you, will wait for it! Will be there an intelligence-magic-wisdom-arcana-idunno stat that governs magic effects? like strenght for mages?
For a base, yes, but with practice the spell will get more powerful.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
4. It should be a random chance once you start knocking up kitsune. Maybe I'll need to adjust the odds.

5. She's going to go through your things after capturing you, comment on a bunch of your equipment and read your journal(ledger). Your other gfs are going to be in danger, aside from maybe Bess.

6. I thought I added that to 1.3 but apparently its still in my notepad. I'll add it to 1.4.

7. I forgot to make goblin wife available by getting goblins pregnant. She's only available if you get pregnant at the moment.
4-5. Sounds like fun. Though define 'danger'. Like, sexy times? Or potential violence. Because this should be a loving clan that always has one anothers back. side. Enforce this ideal the only way a hentai protagonist can - the power of fucking.

Or if the player is stronk enough she shouldn't be able to threaten them (though she did catch them in the quite the state at the time, haha.)

Seems like she'll definately need some content triggers. Possibly (definately) a wang. Or tends to underestimate your leading ladies, and gets the tables turned on her fairly often. Or as you say, Bess puts her hooves (aka foot) and tits down.

...Or crosses the elder Steelwind Sister.

That's all moot till she has stuff, but hey, it was a fun twist and content is content!

May require the milking gear/situation/scenario, but Bess really is a good cow and deserves some love. Funky how the partial demon is one of the most endearing and wholesome.

Regarding Lactaid - well, I'm not sure about addiction, but perhaps the further along that rabbit hole the player goes, especially if they augment their milk with honey or other flavoring, the better it tastes. Which is kind of hard to describe in chunks of text with elevating stages, but perhaps it becomes something your lovers and even rivals seek out.

Somewhat related due to the big tiddy energy, but you mentioned mutations, cow or otherwise, and possible immobilization. Since you are adding stat values to things now and then, maybe a body or 'support' stat that can be built up (or lowered) over time to deal with enhanced... assets.

Like, tiddies get too big, not enough support, it starts cutting into your combat potential. But as they player gets stronger, or is magically augmented, then it becomes less of an issue or a concern.

For example, giant tiddy cowgirls or minotaur types (looking at you, Meat), or the busty amazons. They've got enough upper (and lower) body strength to make it work. So stuff like farm work, or martial training, or having your harem run a train on you, whatever, could raise it.

But on the side of augment or magic, there is Bess, or a great deal of any anime waifus, goblin shortstacks, or even Mai Shiranui from King of Fighters. They aren't wearing anything to help with the girls, and yet they can move and bounce around with relative ease. The Steelwind magic sister may be one to chat up about that, given her lifestyle and clothing situation.

Probably not a major issue, and possibly more trouble than it's worth, but seemed worth spitballing. Possibly the wrong word to use, given the game style.

Hm. Will the pregancy fixes apply retroactively in the new version, after one is delivered, or is it better to just hold off and start anew after fix is released?

Edit: yeah, now that I'm looking at it, the ledger tells me the player is getting inseminated every morning they wake up. Funky.

It seems if I send Percy to the Avadon slums flophouse she disapears from existance. Maybe it's funneling her to the slums property you need to purchase instead?

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
4-5. Sounds like fun. Though define 'danger'. Like, sexy times? Or potential violence. Because this should be a loving clan that always has one anothers back. side. Enforce this ideal the only way a hentai protagonist can - the power of fucking.

Or if the player is stronk enough she shouldn't be able to threaten them (though she did catch them in the quite the state at the time, haha.)

1. Seems like she'll definately need some content triggers. Possibly (definately) a wang. Or tends to underestimate your leading ladies, and gets the tables turned on her fairly often. Or as you say, Bess puts her hooves (aka foot) and tits down.

2. ...Or crosses the elder Steelwind Sister.

That's all moot till she has stuff, but hey, it was a fun twist and content is content!

3. May require the milking gear/situation/scenario, but Bess really is a good cow and deserves some love. Funky how the partial demon is one of the most endearing and wholesome.

4. Regarding Lactaid - well, I'm not sure about addiction, but perhaps the further along that rabbit hole the player goes, especially if they augment their milk with honey or other flavoring, the better it tastes. Which is kind of hard to describe in chunks of text with elevating stages, but perhaps it becomes something your lovers and even rivals seek out.

5. Somewhat related due to the big tiddy energy, but you mentioned mutations, cow or otherwise, and possible immobilization. Since you are adding stat values to things now and then, maybe a body or 'support' stat that can be built up (or lowered) over time to deal with enhanced... assets.

Like, tiddies get too big, not enough support, it starts cutting into your combat potential. But as they player gets stronger, or is magically augmented, then it becomes less of an issue or a concern.

For example, giant tiddy cowgirls or minotaur types (looking at you, Meat), or the busty amazons. They've got enough upper (and lower) body strength to make it work. So stuff like farm work, or martial training, or having your harem run a train on you, whatever, could raise it.

But on the side of augment or magic, there is Bess, or a great deal of any anime waifus, goblin shortstacks, or even Mai Shiranui from King of Fighters. They aren't wearing anything to help with the girls, and yet they can move and bounce around with relative ease. The Steelwind magic sister may be one to chat up about that, given her lifestyle and clothing situation.

Probably not a major issue, and possibly more trouble than it's worth, but seemed worth spitballing. Possibly the wrong word to use, given the game style.

6. Hm. Will the pregancy fixes apply retroactively in the new version, after one is delivered, or is it better to just hold off and start anew after fix is released?
1. She may be the Kitsune equivalent of the Anti-Christ.

2. I have that scene partially written and may have it out for 1.4

3. I want to get the basics for everyone down so I can tie them all together for group events that may happen, so everyone is going to show up before I start finishing anyone.
3a. Goblin Wife is probably closest to being 100% with First and the Farm Goblin clan you get unless I get more ideas

4. Elle Adelaide has a book that states that addiction is impossible, but you meet people who may be addicted. It's one of those slippery slope things.

5. It is still a rough concept for that. I haven't decided how I want to balance it yet.

6. You may need to wait on 1.4. I'll have it out later today, I want to get betting on the arena finished and possibly the horse.

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
Want me to add it to 1.3 or wait for a later release for it?
finished with a total of 96 lines with code that remove the location discovery event (which mean that the more you have discovered, the more you will have encounter) and remove conditional encounter if you can't actually do them so that they don't count toward possible event.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Righto. Oh, and it seems like if you service a gobo in the caves, it doesn't really tick away at the vitality at all, which means no sleep.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Righto. Oh, and it seems like if you service a gobo in the caves, it doesn't really tick away at the vitality at all, which means no sleep.
Hilariously you get tired based on time, and since it only lasts 10 minutes you didn't get tired from it. I'll make it a little more exhausting.

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
What command are you using to call onto this array from the forest? I'm not very good with arrays.
the array is created temporarily and erased in location forestevent, it's just serve as an easy way to list the only doable event and use it to decide which one will be done.
and now that I look at the code, I forgot to use the link the index array, brb tis a quick fix.

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
there
remove the first and copy the rest to replace all the text after line 6 in forestevent location.

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
here for all the code (fixed to account that qsp doesn't like assign strings to variables apparently), don't forget to remove the first line if using qsp gen.

(and no, I don't know why it output a 0 each time it is run through)
edit: uh, that's actually because I forgot to remove the first line :p

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
here for all the code (fixed to account that qsp doesn't like assign strings to variables apparently), don't forget to remove the first line if using qsp gen.

(and no, I don't know why it output a 0 each time it is run through)
edit: uh, that's actually because I forgot to remove the first line :p
I added it in. Had to rename the forestdoor event line because that was what was giving me problems.

Reactions: Le_Flemard

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
buggybug reportg
loc:adelib
line:35
content:act 'Thank Elle'
fix:act 'Thank Elle':

anotherone
loc: prisonrape
line :7
missing a ":" for the if

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2020
Location 'prisonrape' line 7, missing the : from the if statement.

Also it goes from the prison to the flophouse in the slums. Seems unlikely. Strange way to escape.

There's a missing [end] in 'ratevent'

Goblin lust potion has 2 hours remaining ... 1 hour remaining ... 0 hours remaining ... -1 hour remaining ... -2 hours remaining ...

Defeated wolves remain in the side-bar after the battle.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
ok so im trying to find my mothers book which means I am supposed to go to the farm where is that exactly?
West of the starting city, and then north along the road. You can take a caravan from inside the city gates to the mountains, and then take another caravan north to Britmor, where you live.

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes