Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Can a male PC knock up the female npcs?
I have no interest in getting knocked up, or playing as a woman.
You are currently able to knock up a goblin girl in version 1.2.

The owner of the axe shop in Britmor and the daughter of the sawmill owner will be available once I release 1.3.

Working on adding in more but I'm mostly doing bug fixes at the moment.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Ah, the troubles and trials of finding matching pics. 'Tis why I'm (slowly) drawing them for my project, in the pursuit of simple sanity. Would be a hell of a lot easier/faster if I was a professional artist, though. Ugh.

Speaking of bugs, if you as a futa knock up the goblin and take her as a wife (or just take her as a wife after saving the day) (kitsune shrine), all of her interactions for sexy times are: use your mouth or use your ass. I'm all for a bit of role reversal, but that's just silly.

On the topic of gobbos, if you get dragged into the cave, I assume it's supposed to be like the wolf situation where they use you for breeding or whatnot, but as the elf maid that was not lactating at the time, there only seems to be washing the cloth, once, for one rep and... that's it.

I absolutely was not trying to mess with the odds to have the gobbo taken as a wife to be the players own offspring. Not at all.

With all the rapturous cries of it being grape o'clock in the goblin caves, there isn't anything going on for the maid. I assume one could grind the laundry, eventually, but dang that's a slow crawl.

If you are a guy you can breed with the kitsune, but not as a futa.

Whatever the odd metalic structure/robot thing is supposed to be in the southern forest is broken.

It looks like a lot of the fun interaction with Red and others requires you to be a dudebro. Which is a shame, because I love the rumblings of lore Nafsu brings. Could also just be the leggy tall dynamic. Will absolutely check out the onsen tip you mentioned earlier.

Out of curiousity I spent several days as a goblin being a glorified cock sock for Bill, but no matter how much semen was in the tank the poor guy was shooting blanks. There's clearly a method to this madness that I'm missing.

Out of the different stories so far I think I prefer the Steelwinds the most. Though that may be because it also treads a lot ground often avoided in adult games of late (wincest, characters having their own lovers and agency, beast mode and such) but it's nice that they have some actual backstory and character. Uh, even if the sister may have taken out a small village worth of population. Kind of dig the mystery behind Death (the character), too. Poor thing needs a hug. Insert gratitious skeleton boning pun here, because its humerus.

(Though playing as a dedicated smut shortstack is also most certainly in the winners circle. Fun fact, I had to ditch a few character designs because as much as I love dongs and shortstacks, they don't mesh so well with practical art such as fighting or battles. Poor thing looked like a unwieldy tripod that should be suffering from blood loss and friction burns.)

All it needs is a futa brew or TF for the male Steelwind start for that proverbial cherry on top. Cheers.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Ah, the troubles and trials of finding matching pics. 'Tis why I'm (slowly) drawing them for my project, in the pursuit of simple sanity. Would be a hell of a lot easier/faster if I was a professional artist, though. Ugh.

1. Speaking of bugs, if you as a futa knock up the goblin and take her as a wife (or just take her as a wife after saving the day) (kitsune shrine), all of her interactions for sexy times are: use your mouth or use your ass. I'm all for a bit of role reversal, but that's just silly.

2. On the topic of gobbos, if you get dragged into the cave, I assume it's supposed to be like the wolf situation where they use you for breeding or whatnot, but as the maid that was not lactating at the time, there only seems to be washing the cloth, once, for one rep and... that's it.

3. I absolutely was not trying to mess with the odds to have the gobbo taken as a wife to be the players own offspring. Not at all.

4. With all the rapturous cries of it being grape o'clock in the goblin caves, there isn't anything going on for the maid. I assume one could grind the laundry, eventually, but dang that's a slow crawl.

5. If you are a guy you can breed with the kitsune, but not as a futa.

6. Whatever the odd metalic structure/robot thing is supposed to be in the southern forest is broken.

7. It looks like a lot of the fun interaction with Red and others requires you to be a dudebro. Which is a shame, because I love the rumblings of lore Nafsu brings. Could also just be the leggy tall dynamic. Will absolutely check out the onsen tip you mentioned earlier.

8. Out of curiousity I spent several days as a goblin being a glorified cock sock for Bill, but no matter how much semen was in the tank the poor guy was shooting blanks. There's clearly a method to this madness that I'm missing.

9. Out of the different stories so far I think I prefer the Steelwinds the most. Though that may be because it also treads a lot ground often avoided in adult games of late (wincest, characters having their own lovers and agency, beast mode and such) but it's nice that they have some actual backstory and character. Uh, even if the sister may have taken out a small village worth of population. Kind of dig the mystery behind Death (the character), too. Poor thing needs a hug. Insert gratitious skeleton boning pun here, because its humerus.

(Though playing as a dedicated smut shortstack is also most certainly in the winners circle. Fun fact, I had to ditch a few character designs because as much as I love dongs and shortstacks, they don't mesh so well with practical art such as fighting or battles. Poor thing looked like a unwieldy tripod that should be suffering from blood loss and friction burns.)

10. All it needs is a futa brew or TF for the male Steelwind start for that proverbial cherry on top. Cheers.
1. Oof. I'll fix it.
1a. I can't replicate the issue, I'm banging goblins left and right with the futa maid. I must've fixed it already in 1.3.
1b. I did notice that she doesn't stay pregnant. This bug has been fixed.
1c. Firstborn gobgf added to main gob wife.
1d. If captured and preggo applied, gob wife can be obtained.

2. Goblin cave is a WIP because I need to add in your goblin children growing up to join in banging you. Slutty kitsune that fled the shrine are gonna be here to gangbang you if you have a penis while the goblins get you if you're a woman.
3. I can make that happen.
4. If you have a penis you belong to the kitsune, if you have a vagina you belong to the goblins. If you have both they take turns with you.
5. See #4
6. Yeah, its broken. Oh, you mean bugs. I'll take a look.
7. Red is still a WIP since she's tied to Nafsu and an entire alternate continent. I may re-write the entire quest chain.
8. Bill and Annette are sterile due to backstory reasons that they are unaware of but you eventually figure out if you're their sibling.
9. It is the most in depth because I originally made this as a character for Rubedo, and I was competing with the already inserted dozen or so backstories.
10. That exists in 1.3

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
1a. I can't replicate the issue, I'm banging goblins left and right with the futa maid. I must've fixed it already in 1.3.

1c. Firstborn gobgf added to main gob wife.
1d. If captured and preggo applied, gob wife can be obtained.

9. It is the most in depth because I originally made this as a character for Rubedo, and I was competing with the already inserted dozen or so backstories.
10. That exists in 1.3
1a - It was whenever I would interact with her, regardless of location (the shrine or being moved elsewhere). Then the options would be the player, described as a gal, sucking the new wifes dong or taking it up the bum. So yeah, a bit odd.

1c/d - My brain is pudding and cannot decipher this eldritch speech. I'm assuming this means if you bang gobos, then get captured, you find her. Or something. Should be fun to figure out.

9 - That's pretty cool. It's always nice to have a project grow or manifest again with additional luster.

10 - 1.3 Fem changes for male Steelwind start, or futa? Or both? I'm assuming it's the witch brew goodies. Which then lends the next question to them also affecting Percy or just getting bigger booba brew for the player in general.

...Maybe not so much for the Gobo, though. How would they walk, much less see?

Sounds like one of those overly large Japanese Isekai titles:
I Was the Chosen One but Now I'm the Strongest Big Tiddy Adventurer That Whores Alongside My Sister.

You weren't wrong, by the by. Those collab scenes with the Steelwind sister tagteam are the bees knees.

Is there any difference if 'Meat' grapes the player when they are attempting to rescue Percy? Aside from potential progeny, I suppose. Though I assume there will be options to get pounded by the beef later, if that's the goal. Game error'd every time I would lose in combat to said minotaur. I'll have to check it out whenever the new version drops.

Actually, speaking of Percy, especially after she's learned a wee bit of motivation after the mess - wether it's her or the gobo Gf, maybe have a scene or option/toggle (to make it voluntary on the players part) for them to milk the player for funds/alchemical ingrediants/whatever, if they are sleeping in the same bed/location. I mean, we already have to purchase the bottles and... uh, come to think of it, I don't actually recall if those ever get used in the first place!

...*Can* Percy get the player pregnant? With the maid it describes the pair of lovers going wild in every direction. The female... well, I guess since you wrote it as them finishing between the two of you, it's not technically a creampie.

Probably just easier to commit it to a barn or something. Ah! Dana is the inventor, so maybe she can draw up the plans. Investor? Heh.

Nagas. Since you have snek namesake and the fancy animated naga at the intro, will we one day see them in all their double dicked glory?

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
Found another bugs
Line : 4
current content :
HTML:
if buttplug=1: 'Manage your <a href="exec: gt ''plugstatus''">buttplug</a>'&*nl
Isssue :
if left as it is, since putting buttplug in makes buttplug value equal 2, once it in, it can never be removed.
fix :
HTML:
if buttplug>=1: 'Manage your <a href="exec: gt ''plugstatus''">buttplug</a>'&*nl
edit, forgot to add second one :
Line : 28
current content :
HTML:
    elseif  and race=1 and vagina>0 and penis>0 and pregnant=0:
issue :
one too many "and"
fix :
HTML:
    elseif  race=1 and vagina>0 and penis>0 and pregnant=0:

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
I think there should be an easier way to get to fight wolves in the forest for training/get enslaved....
mmm
I'm gonna brainstorm a different forestevents code so you don't use all your energy without even encountering one.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. You weren't wrong, by the by. Those collab scenes with the Steelwind sister tagteam are the bees knees.

2. Is there any difference if 'Meat' grapes the player when they are attempting to rescue Percy? Aside from potential progeny, I suppose. Though I assume there will be options to get pounded by the beef later, if that's the goal. Game error'd every time I would lose in combat to said minotaur. I'll have to check it out whenever the new version drops.

3. Actually, speaking of Percy, especially after she's learned a wee bit of motivation after the mess - wether it's her or the gobo Gf, maybe have a scene or option/toggle (to make it voluntary on the players part) for them to milk the player for funds/alchemical ingrediants/whatever, if they are sleeping in the same bed/location. I mean, we already have to purchase the bottles and... uh, come to think of it, I don't actually recall if those ever get used in the first place!

4. ...*Can* Percy get the player pregnant? With the maid it describes the pair of lovers going wild in every direction. The female... well, I guess since you wrote it as them finishing between the two of you, it's not technically a creampie.

5. Probably just easier to commit it to a barn or something. Ah! Dana is the inventor, so maybe she can draw up the plans. Investor? Heh.

6. Nagas. Since you have snek namesake and the fancy animated naga at the intro, will we one day see them in all their double dicked glory?
Sorry about that. I keep shorthand notes on what I add.

1. I'm trying to give every start a gimmick that lets them do unique things.
1a. Such as if you're a goblin, you can just walk into the Kitsune shrine and are given the location of the cave for free with no fuss. Not implemented is the quest where since you're a goblin you can defeat the Goblin King and become the new Goblin King/Queen.

2. Meat is going to keep breeding Percy's throat without being able to cum until you defeat him. Meat is too horny to think straight and Percy is too much of a sub to argue.

3. It's a WIP. If you sleep in your bed with good relation with Annette she wakes you up with oral so I don't see why I can't have others wake you up too. I just added so its a higher chance and so it happens in her room too.
3a. The bottles are used when you're lactating to collect whatever you are lactating.

4. Its in the works. I want to get pregnancy nailed down and stable before adding more types of children.

5. The robot quest is mostly Dana's wet dream so she's pretty much busy for the rest of the game once she gets ahold of that robot.

6. One is planned and I have the dungeon created I just need to implement the way to enter the dungeon. It starts with the elf ghost and includes tentacles. You also get a lamia on your farm that you can feed potions too after completing the dungeon.

Reactions: Laughingfox

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
In thes quest menu, could you hide the line used for quests taht arnt active ? It create a big blank space. Or is it QSP limited ?
Speaking of which, during the maid start, you get twice the quest about the cook trying to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
2. Meat is going to keep breeding Percy's throat without being able to cum until you defeat him. Meat is too horny to think straight and Percy is too much of a sub to argue.

3. It's a WIP. If you sleep in your bed with good relation with Annette she wakes you up with oral so I don't see why I can't have others wake you up too. I just added so its a higher chance and so it happens in her room too.
3a. The bottles are used when you're lactating to collect whatever you are lactating.

6. One is planned and I have the dungeon created I just need to implement the way to enter the dungeon. It starts with the elf ghost and includes tentacles. You also get a lamia on your farm that you can feed potions too after completing the dungeon.
Hm. By that logic, if you had characters that are hyper libido infused and 'equipped' they could potentially wake the player with a throat or pelvis full of wing wong. Or something just more on the adorable side like the occasional lover or whatever sneaking into your bed for cuddling. Would definately need permissions and such established though.

...If the player gains animal ears, then I fear they are at a dire risk of impromptu head pats. The horror.

On the subject of head pats - Mariko. She says she suffers from lack of believers. Could it not be argued that helping out or even slutting it up for revelry in the slums or her bar could be found as some manner of worship? She's obviously been helping the player out quite a bit (the ringing bell), and is low on mana. Perhaps crafting a simple shrine at one of the player homes could help.

With the inclusion of tentacles we are well on our way to fantasy pron bingo. All that's missing is the tried and true bikini armor. ...Maybe armor with adventuring stats but can also be used for whoring/service? Dunno.

Oh, and a dragon. If we fuck a dragon the protagonist can become the Legendary Dragon sLayer.

Loving the energy and the story, but remember to have fun with the creation process and avoid burn out if at all possible. Which absolutely means on occasion ignoring overeager randos such as myself posting entirely too often, haha.

Have a good one.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Hm. By that logic, if you had characters that are hyper libido infused and 'equipped' they could potentially wake the player with a throat or pelvis full of wing wong. Or something just more on the adorable side like the occasional lover or whatever sneaking into your bed for cuddling. Would definately need permissions and such established though.

2. ...If the player gains animal ears, then I fear they are at a dire risk of impromptu head pats. The horror.

3. On the subject of head pats - Mariko. She says she suffers from lack of believers. Could it not be argued that helping out or even slutting it up for revelry in the slums or her bar could be found as some manner of worship? She's obviously been helping the player out quite a bit (the ringing bell), and is low on mana. Perhaps crafting a simple shrine at one of the player homes could help.

4. With the inclusion of tentacles we are well on our way to fantasy pron bingo. All that's missing is the tried and true bikini armor. ...Maybe armor with adventuring stats but can also be used for whoring/service? Dunno.

5. Oh, and a dragon. If we fuck a dragon the protagonist can become the Legendary Dragon sLayer.

6. Loving the energy and the story, but remember to have fun with the creation process and avoid burn out if at all possible. Which absolutely means on occasion ignoring overeager randos such as myself posting entirely too often, haha.

Have a good one.
1. Your lovers should join you in bed if its late enough and they live with you. The warnings about getting lewded will also become reality soon enough.

2. I'm planning out the mutations but most are going to be fluff aside from fox claws which enhance melee damage or wings

3. Having a secondary shrine, and letting you teleport between the areas, is a planned feature in Monduval and the going forward point for Avee, hence her lack of dialog atm.

4. Possible feature because I changed the imp in the mino cave to a slime.

5. The defeat of the demon dragon Astaroth is the falling fire that the church of the falling fire celebrates so having dragons in-game would cause a religious panic, which may or may not be part of the main story.

6. I'm having a blast doing this, and answering questions helps me think through the story problems I'm currently stuck on.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Well then. One last wave of questions/ideas before I reload for a update and prep for the next week of work.

Re Mariko. I was looking it at more of a player worshiping the goddess by unconventional means, since Mariko's whole vibe has been about protecting the unfortunate and wanton debachery. Wether it's by growing a harem or being borked by one, it seemed like a fun side story element. All in all Mariko may be the single most heroic of the bunch, fallen out of favor or otherwise. And if she grows in power, there's no reason she can't 'drop' by for a home visit. Or I just really wanna pet the doggo.

Avee should be interesting too. Especially if she's already with child due to the player being 'gifted' with her from the king before ultimately stopping him.

On the topic of beasts - how do the caravans get around? I assume horseback, but it could just as easily be big giant lizards or something.

Completely unrelated, and the PC is unlikely to be anything remotely resembling a virgin, but now I kinda want them to get plowed by a unicorn or other magical beast. Maybe the player can make a pact of some kind to have a magical mount - so long as the beast gets to mount them in return every so often, ha ha ha. (Or something/somebody else, for those not looking to get their guts rearranged by fantasy schlock.)

I never did find... Baird? An AI companion thing you mentioned at some point. I assume it's behind one of the buggy or uncomplete zones.

If it wasn't too troublesome as you already have characters in place with the quests and the like, I could see you swapping in
Nafsu with the carpenters/builders, so there would be a face and a personality to interact with every time one of these wild projects end up getting built.

Any plans to have the commander in the fort end up servicing her own troops? Gotta keep that morale up - can't be trusting those strange witches to get the job done right, after all.

If the player opts to be a 'paladin', do they get to choose their priestess?

It'd likely be a bit of a pain to mess with, but maybe you want a bounty or special monster system at some point. Just tougher than average critters tucked away for a decent reward or saucy scenes.

Maybe have a bounty hunter or rival that somehow ends up on the recieving end of the bulk of these encounters. Maybe a haughty noble or knight that *really* likes her mount, or a super chad that keeps getting further and further feminized with each story defeat.

Or you could play it straight where they are a badass to give the player something to emulate, perhaps. Or a mix of the two. Royalty that enjoys being 'defeated', but this is more their means of stress relief - they aren't *really* in danger. Player thinks it's just a weird adventurer, turns out it's the kings daughter, or a high noble, or something later on. Womp womp.

If that's not enough things trying to make the players life difficult, add assassins with the player on the hit list. (No need to worry about them attacking the lovers or companions, there's rules for this sort of thing.) Or since you are playing with kitsune and similar themes, ninja, samurai, yada yada. At the very least there would be a metric buttload of material out there to uh, borrow. If it ends up being shades of La Blue Girl, oh no. How tragic.

Reactions: flaby228

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
Okay, I finished coding an alternative code for the forestevents location that would increase the chance of enemy encounters but... instead of the location having 31 lines, it has 116 (and I need to check if I made any mistakes first anyway).

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Well then. One last wave of questions/ideas before I reload for a update and prep for the next week of work.

1. Re Mariko. I was looking it at more of a player worshiping the goddess by unconventional means, since Mariko's whole vibe has been about protecting the unfortunate and wanton debachery. Wether it's by growing a harem or being borked by one, it seemed like a fun side story element. All in all Mariko may be the single most heroic of the bunch, fallen out of favor or otherwise. And if she grows in power, there's no reason she can't 'drop' by for a home visit. Or I just really wanna pet the doggo.

2. Avee should be interesting too. Especially if she's already with child due to the player being 'gifted' with her from the king before ultimately stopping him.

3. On the topic of beasts - how do the caravans get around? I assume horseback, but it could just as easily be big giant lizards or something.

4. Completely unrelated, and the PC is unlikely to be anything remotely resembling a virgin, but now I kinda want them to get plowed by a unicorn or other magical beast. Maybe the player can make a pact of some kind to have a magical mount - so long as the beast gets to mount them in return every so often, ha ha ha. (Or something/somebody else, for those not looking to get their guts rearranged by fantasy schlock.)

5. I never did find... Baird? An AI companion thing you mentioned at some point. I assume it's behind one of the buggy or uncomplete zones.

6. If it wasn't too troublesome as you already have characters in place with the quests and the like, I could see you swapping in
Nafsu with the carpenters/builders, so there would be a face and a personality to interact with every time one of these wild projects end up getting built.

7. Any plans to have the commander in the fort end up servicing her own troops? Gotta keep that morale up - can't be trusting those strange witches to get the job done right, after all.

8. If the player opts to be a 'paladin', do they get to choose their priestess?

9. It'd likely be a bit of a pain to mess with, but maybe you want a bounty or special monster system at some point. Just tougher than average critters tucked away for a decent reward or saucy scenes.

Maybe have a bounty hunter or rival that somehow ends up on the recieving end of the bulk of these encounters. Maybe a haughty noble or knight that *really* likes her mount, or a super chad that keeps getting further and further feminized with each story defeat.

Or you could play it straight where they are a badass to give the player something to emulate, perhaps. Or a mix of the two. Royalty that enjoys being 'defeated', but this is more their means of stress relief - they aren't *really* in danger. Player thinks it's just a weird adventurer, turns out it's the kings daughter, or a high noble, or something later on. Womp womp.

10. If that's not enough things trying to make the players life difficult, add assassins with the player on the hit list. (No need to worry about them attacking the lovers or companions, there's rules for this sort of thing.) Or since you are playing with kitsune and similar themes, ninja, samurai, yada yada. At the very least there would be a metric buttload of material out there to uh, borrow. If it ends up being shades of La Blue Girl, oh no. How tragic.

1. It's not wonton debauchery since that's what weakened her, it's structured debauchery with rules and safewords.

2. Avee yeets her kids, and any kids you give her, into the spirit realm to rapid age them into adults. The framework for it is in the game but I didn't finish it 1.3.

3. Horses and carriage in Avedon, giant lizards in the Sultanate. 1.4 is gonna have a horse since I didn't get it in time for 1.3. All the art is there I just need to build the system for it to work.

4. Bede lets you bedwarp around once you finish her personal quest.

5. Baird is part of the robot quest, which is broken I believe. I'm gonna do a once-over one more time to see if I can make it work for 1.3.

6. Carpenters are led by Amrel the dwarf or fantasy Ricardo Milos. Nafsu has enough on her plate.
6a. Nafsu begins your actual harem as your goblin wife just has you bang all her friends while Nafsu starts collecting girls for you, starting with Red.

7. What happens behind closed doors, ect. You'll find out when I finish the Military Science degree and you can join the Avedon Guard.
7a. Fort Reach is another of those places from when this was a Rubedo mod. You could join the Maceasy cultists and take over the fort, and be gifted Charmane as a pet or destroy the cult and have her as a lover.

8. Since you`re so far from a pure soul Avalon tells you to collect a spirit nun, who is Bede.

9. In Rubedo I made it so you could collect monsters for Tania in Monduval as she had a monster sex zoo. I'm going to try to recreate that using a hunting system but Monduval is going to be a far in the future task.

10. Basket the Assassin, whom is in the game, exist in the game. She collects you when you owe the Thieves Guild money.
10a. Bounty work will be handled by joining the Avedonian Guard
10b. Assassin work, the framework is in the game but nonfunctional, is handled by the Thieves Guild.

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes