Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
The onsen event about a drunkard and a woman can't be finished, after defeating him, a button "Take her up on her offer" isn't doing anything.

Fooling around with Amanda gives an error and no button to continue:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also a question- is there a way to get aphrodisiacs after freeing Avee from goblin king? It seems Mariko requires them:

Last edited:

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
1. Annette should be mentioned, but Bill is left out as she doesn't see them as a threat.

7. Ah, it was fooling around in her room, I believe. In the town center, if you go for vaginal, it does the goblin style scene, complete with mention of aphrodisiacs, other goblins, etc.

Curiously, the apartment also has random traffic as if it was in the open of the town hub, such as guards roaming, or the increasingly common
"Look at that their tits, milk is just pouring out.", someone comments, pointing at you.

For the record, I'd far prefer the random chat to be oogling the PC for various attributes, such as their tiddies, cake factory booty, or thigh muscles that could shatter a watermelon.

8. Just saying. Gob and Percy are doing their best. Characters that are offhand saying they are trash, and to a lesser degree, the passive protag that gets walked on can sometimes wear a little thin. 'Tis not my fault they have mocked the waifus or husbandos, and chosen violence.

Given events, perhaps Percy is going to need a power up or training of some kind. I can't see her staying idle on the sidelines forever.

Regarding the Ringleader, the way the player tends to be written and the way things go it's pretty obviously she'll end up in charge. But I still like the idea of things not going the way she expects. Perhaps while she's feeling up or using the player the PC lures two of the cats behind her, out of sight. All aboard! ...wait, that's a nautical thing. Whatever.

8a. On the topic of fish, the mermaid was... odd. At first I was going to suggest a variety to the scenes with the interaction with her, such as speaking of your adventures or showing the occasional bauble (though that would probably be better used showing off for the kids or lovers, honestly.)

Not entirely sure I'm onboard with the mindfuck and such. The player is literally a roving plot piece, there's no way they wouldn't be able to devise a way to bang with a merfolk at some point. But at the end of it I'm like... nonplussed? For a gal, in theory, head over flippers in love, that's a strange way to go about it. Found myself just sort of scratching my head.

Also, some of the wip sentances you posted there in the circus are absolutely hilarous.

9. That leaves even more awkward time of Red just sort of existing in a pretty busy area full of content. Still may be the better call if there's a few factors you may or may not want to establish for the encounter.

Like, I'm assuming Foxxy is going to be a thing before it, which would likely color some Mariko interactions. Ugh, I'm chomping at the bit with questions and ideas for it post encounter, but gonna wait a bit, haha.

I will say that after that, regarding Avery - well, it wouldn't be the first or the last time the player fucked themselves over. The ghost and the mother thing is a bit strange in the overall scheme, though. I also can't trigger the ghost gangbang where they strip you you mentioned prior.

10. You can still have it, thought? Just mask their identities a bit. Either the player stumbles on traces of their conversation, or they are incognito for one reason or another. Intrigue is a thing.

11. Yep, getting there. Though I'm probably just gonna wrap things up for some basic t pose sketches and such for feedback before going full ham. I'm not the greatest artist, but I do dabble.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Hi Solid Snekk, I was wondering about how do I get this sword?
Talk to the grave tender in the graveyard at night when the flower girl is singing.

Thank you for the update. There is a bug with horse preg in 1.75. nocum loc not resetting horsecum to 0, pregsay loc doesn't have text generated for HorsePreg, and delivery loc doesn't let deliver a HorsePreg baby.
Fixed.

Reactions: HotSausageGrrl

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
7. Ah, it was fooling around in her room, I believe. In the town center, if you go for vaginal, it does the goblin style scene, complete with mention of aphrodisiacs, other goblins, etc.

Curiously, the apartment also has random traffic as if it was in the open of the town hub, such as guards roaming, or the increasingly common
"Look at that their tits, milk is just pouring out.", someone comments, pointing at you.

For the record, I'd far prefer the random chat to be oogling the PC for various attributes, such as their tiddies, cake factory booty, or thigh muscles that could shatter a watermelon.

8. Just saying. Gob and Percy are doing their best. Characters that are offhand saying they are trash, and to a lesser degree, the passive protag that gets walked on can sometimes wear a little thin. 'Tis not my fault they have mocked the waifus or husbandos, and chosen violence.

Given events, perhaps Percy is going to need a power up or training of some kind. I can't see her staying idle on the sidelines forever.

Regarding the Ringleader, the way the player tends to be written and the way things go it's pretty obviously she'll end up in charge. But I still like the idea of things not going the way she expects. Perhaps while she's feeling up or using the player the PC lures two of the cats behind her, out of sight. All aboard! ...wait, that's a nautical thing. Whatever.

8a. On the topic of fish, the mermaid was... odd. At first I was going to suggest a variety to the scenes with the interaction with her, such as speaking of your adventures or showing the occasional bauble (though that would probably be better used showing off for the kids or lovers, honestly.)

Not entirely sure I'm onboard with the mindfuck and such. The player is literally a roving plot piece, there's no way they wouldn't be able to devise a way to bang with a merfolk at some point. But at the end of it I'm like... nonplussed? For a gal, in theory, head over flippers in love, that's a strange way to go about it. Found myself just sort of scratching my head.

Also, some of the wip sentances you posted there in the circus are absolutely hilarous.

9. That leaves even more awkward time of Red just sort of existing in a pretty busy area full of content. Still may be the better call if there's a few factors you may or may not want to establish for the encounter.

Like, I'm assuming Foxxy is going to be a thing before it, which would likely color some Mariko interactions. Ugh, I'm chomping at the bit with questions and ideas for it post encounter, but gonna wait a bit, haha.

I will say that after that, regarding Avery - well, it wouldn't be the first or the last time the player fucked themselves over. The ghost and the mother thing is a bit strange in the overall scheme, though. I also can't trigger the ghost gangbang where they strip you you mentioned prior.

10. You can still have it, thought? Just mask their identities a bit. Either the player stumbles on traces of their conversation, or they are incognito for one reason or another. Intrigue is a thing.

11. Yep, getting there. Though I'm probably just gonna wrap things up for some basic t pose sketches and such for feedback before going full ham. I'm not the greatest artist, but I do dabble.
7. Fixed
7a. The boyfriend in town and girlfriend in the market were a part of the town and market areas and I thought that would be alright, and they have now been added to their own rooms.

8. If you speak to your goblin wife she mentions a very cryptic message about having allies. She is not, by any means, weak. She 1v1s Meat and at a later time, Foxxy. Percy is pretty weak, but they're far more intelligent than the PC and that questline will eventually be in the game.
8a. I am unsure if I'll allow full transformations as then I'd need art for them and variations to scenes.

9. I may edit the scenes to not require Red. It's an odd shift from "Work in a cafe, kill a necromancer, watch me slap this girl who talked bad about you".

10. I will think about it, since it will be quite awhile until the Sultanate is ready for full exploration. Shouldn't work on a separate continent when the first one isn't complete.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Is the boyfriend/secretary quest chain fixed yet? Apologies if it's already been answered. Since you said that one was most of the way complete, I'm obviously curious to explore it.

Questions and muses regarding Nasfu and such in the spoiler.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Is the boyfriend/secretary quest chain fixed yet? Apologies if it's already been answered. Since you said that one was most of the way complete, I'm obviously curious to explore it.

Questions and muses regarding Nasfu and such in the spoiler.

1. I'm going to push Nafsu to act 2 as your harem in the Sultanate, so you'll have an entirely different set of waifus over there.
1a. Goblin wife and Percy may be able to join over there.

2. Correct. Red is confirmed by two different NPC's to be a piece of shit. Percy grew up with her and Nafsu slaps her because she's a self centered bitch.

3. Currently unfinished gf, she's tied to the Aldmeri inn. The first encounter is her, the rest are just sluts getting stuck for funsies.

4. She stays in generally well populated areas and avoids the cemetery.

5. Her event chain is unfinished, as are the rest of the caravan.

6. Her entire thing is pride and adoration so stealth is not intended to be her strong suit.

7. To be fair her mother would keep her from anything and you're literally the first person she met when she got off the boat.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
And here I thought the bonding was a good idea. Though if it's gonna be a whole giant misadventure, I guess that makes sense.

Although... let's say the events fire up more or less as it does now. Most of the plot elements and characters that inspire the feelz from it are on the Avedon continent, as well as the backup (beyond say, Gobwife). I would have figured a big chunk of the next action would be essentially leveling up your various friends, allies, and foes for the potential fight up ahead.

Unless this is more like a midboss than it is a grand finale, perhaps? Dunno.

Is the mansion still a thing? Perhaps with a does of magic nonsense you can combine both groups there that are willing, perhaps.

Also, does that mean the save game with her (Nasfu) met is borked? I mean, I figured I'd have to start all over again eventually, as such is the way of these things.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
And here I thought the bonding was a good idea. Though if it's gonna be a whole giant misadventure, I guess that makes sense.

1. Although... let's say the events fire up more or less as it does now. Most of the plot elements and characters that inspire the feelz from it are on the Avedon continent, as well as the backup (beyond say, Gobwife). I would have figured a big chunk of the next action would be essentially leveling up your various friends, allies, and foes for the potential fight up ahead.

Unless this is more like a midboss than it is a grand finale, perhaps? Dunno.

2. Is the mansion still a thing? Perhaps with a does of magic nonsense you can combine both groups there that are willing, perhaps.

3. Also, does that mean the save game with her (Nasfu) met is borked? I mean, I figured I'd have to start all over again eventually, as such is the way of these things.

1. That's my intention. Raising a small army of offspring to defend Avedon/Sultanate when things really hit the fan.

2. Something is supposed to have when you, future Avery, and past Avery meet.

3. With how often I seem to be changing core bits of the backcode, yes. Sorry about that.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Surprisingly not a whole lot of bugs. Either I'm getting better at testing events and finding them or I'm writing less.

This should fix the last few issues with horse pregnancy and a few other minor fixes.

I've also added the basics for NPC allies helping in combat. Like most toggles, its available from the ledger.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Entering the boyfriend for the secretary job results in

---------------------------
Error
Area: on visit
Line: 91
Code: 112
Desc: [end] not found!
OK

Still seems to work for the most part, though.

Ah, here's one.

If you click on 'take your kitsune with you to battle' it goes to the next screen, Stop taking the kitsune into battle with you. No prob, right? But now the handle allies in battle is stuck on that screen, so you can't choose anything else/tweak other options. Your only option is the above sentence.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Entering the boyfriend for the secretary job results in

2. If you click on 'take your kitsune with you to battle' it goes to the next screen, Stop taking the kitsune into battle with you. No prob, right? But now the handle allies in battle is stuck on that screen, so you can't choose anything else/tweak other options. Your only option is the above sentence.
1. Fixed

2. There's no "Return to the ledger" button?

This should fix both issues, I adjusted the allies a little bit.

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
Surprisingly not a whole lot of bugs. Either I'm getting better at testing events and finding them or I'm writing less.

This should fix the last few issues with horse pregnancy and a few other minor fixes.

I've also added the basics for NPC allies helping in combat. Like most toggles, its available from the ledger.
Strange, I tried to help a woman in the onsen again after applying extra bugfix version, and the button "Take her up on her offer" still not working.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hm. Maybe it's due to an older save, but the allies seem to be a bit of a jumbled mess. The ledger only offers one or the other (unless that's the intention) regarding doggos or kitsune.

Additionally, when in combat this flashed (using the kitsune)

Error
Area: on visit
Line: 25
Code: 107
Desc: Sign [:] not found!
OK
and locked up the encounter (requiring to use the emergancy exit).

Using the telescope I saw a scene with a gal, her lover, and a dog getting it on. I assume that shouldn't trigger before the bestiality law tweak is added. Occasionally I'll get a blank page and lock up using the telescope as well.

Unless there is was a alteration to the text, there is a bit of a disconnect regarding the BF. At the onsen they were portrayed as on the younger side. When they confide in them, he's a secret paladin of something or other. When the thieves guild finds you, he's described as batshit crazy and presumably even older still.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Hm. Maybe it's due to an older save, but the allies seem to be a bit of a jumbled mess. The ledger only offers one or the other (unless that's the intention) regarding doggos or kitsune.

2. Additionally, when in combat this flashed (using the kitsune)

3. Using the telescope I saw a scene with a gal, her lover, and a dog getting it on. I assume that shouldn't trigger before the bestiality law tweak is added. Occasionally I'll get a blank page and lock up using the telescope as well.

4. Unless there is was a alteration to the text, there is a bit of a disconnect regarding the BF. At the onsen they were portrayed as on the younger side. When they confide in them, he's a secret paladin of something or other. When the thieves guild finds you, he's described as batshit crazy and presumably even older still.

Does he have any interactions after the job part/secretary bit is available the castle? Not super feeling this scenario just yet.
1. That is the intention. The dogs attack, Bede heals, and the Kitsune does both occasionally

2. Fixed

3. The scene you can see should have described it as hidden in the rocks, there's another scene where its open.
3a. That's not supposed to happen. I'll take a look.

4. The mutations slow their aging like Witchers.

Strange, I tried to help a woman in the onsen again after applying extra bugfix version, and the button "Take her up on her offer" still not working.
Fixed, I forgot to add it to the one I released.

Also regarding your other comments in your previous post:

Fixed, and you can find aphrodisiacs in the goblin cave if you aren't enslaved or you can buy them. The quest that needs them is not in the game yet.

Reactions: Garnser

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Funky. There wasn't an option for Bede to assist in combat, but again, she's kind of the worst.

If you want a slightly less sour taste to the BF plot, the player could encounter the girl that was saved at the graveyard, where she's cleaning the grave for the BF. She's there with her husband or whatever, and they let you know they are going to name the kid in the BF's honor. Or something along those lines.

Bobaan

Jun 25, 2021
Question what do you have planned for the tentacle quest and how extensive will it be like how many characters/npc's will you be able to lewd, it would also be pretty cool if you could take certain places over and such or make your own "hive"

yliilrr396

Jun 25, 2022
A few more findings from the original 1.75.

Going to prison after the quest "Prison Depths" still has the pet, cellmate, a link to "door to the prison depths", etc. The "prisonhall" loc now has a syntax error.

'Leave the chamber' action is not available in the "mactavern" loc, luckily emergency exit doesn't seem to break anything there.

There's a gt to a non-existent loc "forestspiderlairdeep" at the loc "spiderloss".

UPD bankmoney seems to be broken. It updates on visiting the "ledger" loc rather than daily. E.g., you have to open the ledger on Friday for the farm income and other weekly income and taxes, and it applies on each manual visit and never automatically.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes