Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Keen. If we are talking fetish stuff, (other than futa, traps, feminization (but not the usual demeaning crap), free use, beasts and monsters, wincest, milking/cumplay, size difference, romance, prostitution, happy endings... oh my, this list goes on and on) - It's quite the pain to deal with art wise, but an absolute favorite of mine is spiced up group play, so situations like Avery and the player getting plowed by ghost tentacles/dongs/spectral beasts, possibly with some outrageous hand holding, is always a good time. But obviously it need not be that specific.

Perhaps Not-Sadako (Avery mom) gains in power over time due to rocking/being rocked by the player or Avery, which launches or encourages more wild events as she gets more agressive with her affections.

While this isn't *quite* ghost stuff, Avery mounting (climbing on top) or plowing the player if they are sleeping on the bed in the manor together could be interesting. Or just slice of life stuff, like them running down the stairs to hug them if you arrive at the manor after an extended absense.

Stuff like the 3p with the Gobwife and Percy, or player and Percy with your litter of werewolves is pretty darned fantastic, too. So if I haven't praised the sun Snekk about it, well, it's awesome. It's one thing to have a 'notch on the belt', but it's wonderful to see that extra step of activity of interaction. I'm sure it's a pain in the ass to code, though.

2. Baddies dropping stuff is broken? Well, huh. You could maybe tie it to exploration, or perhaps if x amount are taken out, que the item discovery, rather than a random chance that doesn't play nice?

3. Ah. There didn't seem to be a command or option for the ghosts or manor to be lewd beyond having the sexy with Avery. Just clean the house stuff, and I'm sure not everybody loves the idea of being worked with increasingly larger sized dildos by a poltergeist or whatever. (While I just wrote it, the idea of being suspended and lowered on something entirely too large to not require hentai logic to manage is... pretty saucy.)

4. Not that there isn't enough on your overfull plate, but more monsters and creatures are always welcome. Especially since you don't shy away from the good stuff, typically. Come to think of it, it need not always be a full blown lair or such, just like those captured by the tentacles way below the goblin caves, there could always be missions to recover other adventurers. Or the player could be following some sort of magic spell scroll journal, that shows their quarry as things happen to them in various stages of the journey. Basicially magic footage, haha.

5. Seems pretty obvious to mention, but don't forget to include stuff that tickle your fancy as well, no?

6. Funky. Tried a fresh Unlucky Gobo start, but you can't actually get inside Avedon. When you 'go to the common area' it just spits you back into the same page at the suburbs. Not really that big a deal since male pc gobos are getting swapped out though.

7. Attempting to lewd Avee when she's your pet/prisoner as a futa doesn't work, or at least as a gob futa.

1. Very much so.

2. Something is causing enemies to drop abomination tentacles when that isn't what they're supposed to drop. I've decided to have your children be the ways to gather materials. Eventually the farm goblins may collect things from the forest too.

3. It's a toggle on/off but I may add a button so you can order them to be lewd. Unsure how skilled I want the PC using that book since Death neutered it.

4. Lizardmen, changelings and ghouls are mentioned as existing but don't at the moment. The sultanate has a small list of custom enemies like wendigos, mummies, sand worms, ant lions, and sand witches.

Edit: 4a. What other creatures should I add?

5. Why do you think the goblin sex is the most thoroughly written content?

6. The goblin male seems to have quite a lot of problems at the prison as well.

7. Yeah, I never wrote scenes for futa goblin.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Solid Snekk thank you for promptly fixing the issues. One more bug back from 1.74 - the Kitsune Shrine breaks if you defeat the guards to get there but don't defeat the king on the very first visit (lose or simply leave). The shrine and events there are as if the king is defeated, but you can't actually find and defeat them or turn in the quest.
This issue is on my bug report todo list, but I may have to rewrite the entire area. It's gonna end up bigger with a few others things that need to be done before meeting/defeating the goblin king.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Ah! So you too are a fan of the shortstack? I figured that had to be a labor of love (and spunk). They are *definately* a tricky thing to work with beyond flavor text, but it's a wonderfully unique style. Drawn or otherwise. I have a 'stack' of discarded sketches trying to get used to drawing their proportions next to the desk, trying to hit the right stride.

Ultimately I've been making a bloody 3d model for reference, just to save? myself some sanity, haha.

Re: I don't want massive artist signatures across an entire quadrant like Kingsway seems to do.

As in you don't want a bunch with the same drawn style, or...?

Lessee... monsters and beasties that could be fun and sexy to boink, or fight (some of these will be redundant from conversations earlier, but whatever:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Speaking of futa gob, I'm getting back to it. Had to prep for some hospital stuff since the timetable moved up. I'm really enjoying the story/setup of the Unlucky Start, so it's got my creative mojo a whirlin'.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Re: I don't want massive artist signatures across an entire quadrant like Kingsway seems to do.

As in you don't want a bunch with the same drawn style, or...?
I'm fine with the same art style and the artist having their signature on the page, I just want to avoid art with speech bubbles or massive text of any kind.

FilthyWeaboo

Sep 11, 2021
I'm fine with the same art style and the artist having their signature on the page, I just want to avoid art with speech bubbles or massive text of any kind.
Oh yeah, Kingsway makes his signature very prominent. If you want a good source to tap into without worrying about text or large signatures, Deep Rising (or THOR, not sure which is the correct name) is still a trove of content even aside from their zombie art I mentioned before, especially since there's always not just one, but several variations of their images without any text, even including pregnancy variants at times. You can find galleries of their content on Exhentai.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I'm redoing some of the older events and scenes to use arrays. Still don't understand how they work.

Any direction or events do you guys want me to head in before I release 1.76? This next release is mostly just going to be a bugfix and backend update.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
My squishy pudding brain doesn't understand what an array means, or what benefits it brings.

Foxxy still seems interesting, but that probably takes alot more elbow grease, cause older events, Avee, and such. Mm. Perhaps some progress on 'Built Different', unless that requires the kids to be functioning?

Red is pretty barebones, though she's obviously going to get... tweaked? Reworked? The town GF is still empty, compared to the unfortunate BF. Oh, there's the captain of the ship for the Femme Fatalis. She's pretty threadbare (hur hur) atm. Couple folks were looking for new and interesting ways to to get banged by ghosts or have Avery become a target/join in.

There's always Bess or the Steelwind siblings. Or even the bee queen and the mayor.

I know you said back end direction, but here's a silly bit that could be used at some point:

FilthyWeaboo

Sep 11, 2021
I'm redoing some of the older events and scenes to use arrays. Still don't understand how they work.

Any direction or events do you guys want me to head in before I release 1.76? This next release is mostly just going to be a bugfix and backend update.
Aside from the mansion/zombie content I suggested before, a few more images for player prostitution and inn prostitution couldn't hurt. So far those are the only events that feel repetitive. Maybe expand on the bandits, like adding a chance for them to keep the player for themselves instead of selling them off.

I don't want to over suggest things though, so stop me if I'm doing that. I've had a friend use me to spitball ideas for something they're working on lately so I'm use to just throwing ideas for shit around lol

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
If you thumb through the message board here you can see Snekk actually enjoys suggestions, or at least I that's the impression I get.

I for one welcome our prostitution overlords, it's one of the reasons I enjoyed the Steelwind origin so much because you can double sloot with the sister. If only Percy didn't come with so many states I'd suggest having her tag along in a similar fashion.

Mm. Perhaps if the player is like, a higher class strumpet (owns property, has a title, high rep) the nobles will start pursuing them? Dunno if Avery can leave the mansion, but that sounds like a fine take your daughter/son to work day, haha!

Could be a higher class underground version of the 'put on a show' in the Red Light District, where the new and exotic creatures and situations are brought forth for the player to participate with.

I did notice with enough rep some will approach you in the onsen and ask if you are 'working', which was neat.

As I recall the elf mansion in ruins is supposed to be this super interesting brothel and farm hybrid when it can be built, but I dunno if that's in the works anymore or on hold. Lotta balls being juggled (gargled?) atm.

Reactions: FilthyWeaboo

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Aside from the mansion/zombie content I suggested before, a few more images for player prostitution and inn prostitution couldn't hurt. So far those are the only events that feel repetitive. Maybe expand on the bandits, like adding a chance for them to keep the player for themselves instead of selling them off.
Do you think it would be better if there was more variety in sex positions rather than having the energy bar?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
If you thumb through the message board here you can see Snekk actually enjoys suggestions, or at least I that's the impression I get.

I for one welcome our prostitution overlords, it's one of the reasons I enjoyed the Steelwind origin so much because you can double sloot with the sister. If only Percy didn't come with so many states I'd suggest having her tag along in a similar fashion.

Mm. Perhaps if the player is like, a higher class strumpet (owns property, has a title, high rep) the nobles will start pursuing them? Dunno if Avery can leave the mansion, but that sounds like a fine take your daughter/son to work day, haha!

Could be a higher class underground version of the 'put on a show' in the Red Light District, where the new and exotic creatures and situations are brought forth for the player to participate with.

I did notice with enough rep some will approach you in the onsen and ask if you are 'working', which was neat.

As I recall the elf mansion in ruins is supposed to be this super interesting brothel and farm hybrid when it can be built, but I dunno if that's in the works anymore or on hold. Lotta balls being juggled (gargled?) atm.
I'm messing with older events anyways so fixing the abysmal code that is the sex system is a good place for me to start. I've also adjusted some things with the goblins and bandits.

I can absolutely work on the forest manor though.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
About the prostitution bit. It's a useful place to set the tone and position (and thus art) for what you are into. If anything, it's a pretty good place to *have* the more universal art, as special encounters are like... supposed to be unique and special.

There is something to be said for short and simple. though. It could just depend if the client is unique, or something. Dunno.

Sep 26, 2020
My squishy pudding brain doesn't understand what an array means, or what benefits it brings.
Rather than having "point a's x-coordinate" and "point a's y-coordinate" and "point a's z-coordinate" and "point b's x-coordinate" and so on as separate variables, you put them in an array.

Sol1,988,500 138.80414.43660.165
Mercury0.33010151.17460.26161.458
Venus4.867361.884-60.21430.037
Earth5.9722000
Mars0.64169202.178-225.66195.673
Jupiter1,898.13460.849669.601182.139
Saturn568.32-506.1121288.961-261.292
Uranus86.8112191.0081925.694931.802
Neptune102.409-156.7734470.751-171.898
Pluto0.01303-3957.138-2671.955-1970.092

Then you can grab a refer to a cell in the array rather than the unique variable name for each cell.
It's consistent, and may be faster.
In some cases, having everything in an array lets you do clever tricks by just jumping to the left or stepping to the right without bothering to look up the address in memory of the next cell.

FilthyWeaboo

Sep 11, 2021
Do you think it would be better if there was more variety in sex positions rather than having the energy bar?
I was just thinking more images for the existing system but that actually does sound better. the energy bar is part of the reason it's a little repetitive.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
What do you know, I managed to finish a thing. Well, mostly. These are just wip's so I can progress later. At least they are colorful.

This is fantastic, holy hell. I never expected I'd get fan art for my game but this is great.

I like #1 and #4 for because it is a messy kind of hairstyle and I think the PC would either wake up anime style with a perfect head of hair or drag themselves out of bed like a hungover 35 year old with little in between.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Haha. And here I was embarrassed for how they turned out.

1 and 4, eh? Well, hell. Now I have to decide which. Maybe I'll flip a coin. Though I think #1 will win out due to ease of use, as scenes are bound to be tricky anyway, even if I'm just emulating real artists.

Everything else gel for the most part? This is basically the part where I tweak the look before using 'em for scenes (or trying, but I've got a pretty good feeling about it), so like, now be the time to make the suggestions.

Eye color, build, yada yada. The piercing blue eyes seemed to suit, but mostly because the bangle charm color was that color so I figured, why not. At four feet I'm thinking the PC is actually quite tall for a gobo, so I made the Wife a bit shorter for contrast. (Just a wee bit, but for a gob every inch matters. Hur hur.) But tied a lot of their features, even if they don't show super well here.

A 'normal' Gob, that is not a related farm gob or First (who I'll design after the player is settled) I'm thinking will have some of the more traditional gobo features, such as yellow sclara, pointy teeth, more ragged ears, maybe not as well endowed, different color variety for delicate bits. Male gobos will... well, you know how they look, and what they do, haha. But thankfully I don't have to focus on that for the time being.

...I wonder if I should give the player some floppier ears like the wife, or leave them as they are. Eh, probably better to have a contrast.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Haha. And here I was embarrassed for how they turned out.

1 and 4, eh? Well, hell. Now I have to decide which. Maybe I'll flip a coin. Though I think #1 will win out due to ease of use, as scenes are bound to be tricky anyway, even if I'm just emulating real artists.

Everything else gel for the most part? This is basically the part where I tweak the look before using 'em for scenes (or trying, but I've got a pretty good feeling about it), so like, now be the time to make the suggestions.

Eye color, build, yada yada. The piercing blue eyes seemed to suit, but mostly because the bangle charm color was that color so I figured, why not. At four feet I'm thinking the PC is actually quite tall for a gobo, so I made the Wife a bit shorter for contrast. (Just a wee bit, but for a gob every inch matters. Hur hur.) But tied a lot of their features, even if they don't show super well here.

A 'normal' Gob, that is not a related farm gob or First (who I'll design after the player is settled) I'm thinking will have some of the more traditional gobo features, such as yellow sclara, pointy teeth, more ragged ears, maybe not as well endowed, different color variety for delicate bits. Male gobos will... well, you know how they look, and what they do, haha. But thankfully I don't have to focus on that for the time being.

...I wonder if I should give the player some floppier ears like the wife, or leave them as they are. Eh, probably better to have a contrast.
I think it looks fantastic, literally no complaints from me.

Why not give First floppy ears? It'll make her more unique rather than just goblin wife jr.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
I was intending that for sure, due to your line of the ears vibrating in excitement in her description. (Which is adorable.) Probably a bit more on the petite side too, along the lines of the art- the one with the gym wear. I wonder what she should be wearing (other than nothing). She's Gobwife's and the PC's, so she's about as domesticated as a gob is going to get, so rags doesn't make a whole lot of sense beyond the introduction.

Gobwife at home is easy -apron, possibly nothing underneath. In town though... hm.

...If I can find the bloody thing. Time to play the hunt for image game.

Same hairstyle?

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes