Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I was intending that for sure, due to your line of the ears vibrating in excitement in her description. (Which is adorable.) Probably a bit more on the petite side too, along the lines of the art- the one with the gym wear. I wonder what she should be wearing (other than nothing). She's Gobwife's and the PC's, so she's about as domesticated as a gob is going to get, so rags doesn't make a whole lot of sense beyond the introduction.

Gobwife at home is easy -apron, possibly nothing underneath. In town though... hm.

...If I can find the bloody thing. Time to play the hunt for image game.

Same hairstyle?
I think First and your goblin wife should have a similar hairstyle, as if your goblin wife does her hair in a way then First would probably get help doing her hair in a similar style.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
I like it. Though now I want to hunt around and see if there are any fancy but not too rediculous hairstyles that fit the bill. Maybe braids of some kind? Or a ponytail with a ribbon, and there could be a different color ribbon for Wife/First.

I did change Percy to a double braid because I liked how it looked, also hair pulling.

Regarding First, what attire do you think she would roam around in?

Granted farm goblins and Bess can probably just zip around in denim suspenders if they are wearing anything, but they need not be the same.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I like it. Though now I want to hunt around and see if there are any fancy but not too rediculous hairstyles that fit the bill. Maybe braids of some kind? Or a ponytail with a ribbon, and there could be a different color ribbon for Wife/First.

I did change Percy to a double braid because I liked how it looked, also hair pulling.

Regarding First, what attire do you think she would roam around in?

Granted farm goblins and Bess can probably just zip around in denim suspenders if they are wearing anything, but they need not be the same.
Something nice, but possibly secondhand for First. I have the general theme of her as trying to be like your goblin wife because you obviously love her, and if First is more like her then you'll love First too. Maybe I'll add a quest to make First more unique where she learns about herself.

Hilariously the farm goblins get combat armor in the version of the game I'm working on when you ask goblin wife for help with the brothel.

Bess is also nude, as clothes would get in the way of her frequent milkings she needs. It's also mentioned when you ask for help in the brothel.

Jul 11, 2019
It seems being impregnated by the horse in 1.7.4 is still broken. It lists the time of impregnation but not when you can give birth and there does not seem to be a way to progress the pregnancy or give birth, even with cheats.

FilthyWeaboo

Sep 11, 2021
Is it possible to turn Percy into a futa without doing the same to the player?
It seems being impregnated by the horse in 1.7.4 is still broken. It lists the time of impregnation but not when you can give birth and there does not seem to be a way to progress the pregnancy or give birth, even with cheats.
I had something similar happen when I played, for some reason I could give birth in the Monduval hospital but the baby just vanished instead of going with me.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
*Pondering*. If you can think of a character in game or in an anime that has a hairstyle similar to that (hair for wife/first), please do point me in it's general direction. It'd speed up some of the randomness quite a bit, I think. Assuming I can bloody well draw it in the first place, haha.

But at least I have a gob pc for unlucky, so I'll try my hand at that. Technically I also have Team Boys, since it's easy enough to lose certain lower parts for art, unless that gal is supposed to have completely different hair.

Perhaps Gobwife doesn't do the fancy hair bit until after you accept the bangle, which is probably just a handful of pics, but meh.

Foxxy is still Renamon, yeah? Gonna be interesting learning to draw that one. There seems to be a few primary styles for her futa bits online - the black colored dong and nips, something a bit more white and human like, and the tried and true pink knotted prick. How tall is she? And how big is her equipment? No, I'm totally not planning ahead, why do you ask?

Also, I totally didn't track down the monster musume manga for the milking volume so I can potentially draw the player and other characters in situations where they get milked and groped, nope nope.

Come to think of it, you have a fair amount of pokestuff and digiwhatever characters floating around. (The underuse of Misty with the mermaid was criminal, I tell you.)

Totally unrelated, but will any of the lovers become a bit more aggressive in their affections?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kiri3tsubasa

Nov 19, 2017
in future updates will it be possible to keep impregnating's percy and for her to keep the children, also would it be possible to have your zombie gf become your zombie wife with the ability to have children? Only other question and maybe i am dumb, but how do you feed your horse aphrodisiacs?

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I've fixed it in 1.76.

Is it possible to turn Percy into a futa without doing the same to the player?

I had something similar happen when I played, for some reason I could give birth in the Monduval hospital but the baby just vanished instead of going with me.
Yes, don't go into the cloud.

I forgot where I put the tag to reference children. Your horse child should be mentioned now.

in future updates will it be possible to keep impregnating's percy and for her to keep the children,

also would it be possible to have your zombie gf become your zombie wife with the ability to have children?

Only other question and maybe i am dumb, but how do you feed your horse aphrodisiacs?
If someone more intelligent than I can help me figure out how to reference unique children, then yes. I'm gonna be honest, I've only been doing this for about five months. My skills are downright abysmal. I do plan on Percy`s daughter to be available, I have the system in place for her I just need to finish up the events.

There is a quest planned to allow characters that can not currently have children to be able to have them. It's mostly for Loksi but I can have your zombie gf be able to use it too.

That was a bug. I referenced the wrong potion, it'll work properly in 1.76, which I plan to get out this weekend.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Foxxy is still Renamon, yeah? Gonna be interesting learning to draw that one. There seems to be a few primary styles for her futa bits online - the black colored dong and nips, something a bit more white and human like, and the tried and true pink knotted prick. How tall is she? And how big is her equipment? No, I'm totally not planning ahead, why do you ask?

2. Come to think of it, you have a fair amount of pokestuff and digiwhatever characters floating around. (The underuse of Misty with the mermaid was criminal, I tell you.)

3. Totally unrelated, but will any of the lovers become a bit more aggressive in their affections?

1. I am unsure if I want to keep her as Renamon. She might change, but she's low priority since I want to get the base events down and slowly move up the quest chains. At the moment Mont Creek and Monduval are just empty places.

2. Amanda will get more use once I finish part 2 to her questline and I actually work out the small islands to visit with the Femme Fatalis crew.

3. Foxxy and Nafsu possibly, most of your lovers are generally people you save from some fate so they actually like you rather than trying to force themselves on you.

Reactions: Laughingfox

untoldterrors

Jan 2, 2023
after the quest for taking the collar off meat, when you give them a masculine potion noting changes. not sure if this has already been reported or not

when being a male and having sex with avery as a male, both options for sex lead to the same output and both are softlocks

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
1. I am unsure if I want to keep her as Renamon. She might change, but she's low priority since I want to get the base events down and slowly move up the quest chains. At the moment Mont Creek and Monduval are just empty places.

2. Amanda will get more use once I finish part 2 to her questline and I actually work out the small islands to visit with the Femme Fatalis crew.

3. Foxxy and Nafsu possibly, most of your lovers are generally people you save from some fate so they actually like you rather than trying to force themselves on you.

Heyo. Spoilered to contain the size and the mess.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
after the quest for taking the collar off meat, when you give them a masculine potion noting changes. not sure if this has already been reported or not

when being a male and having sex with avery as a male, both options for sex lead to the same output and both are softlocks
Which version do you have?

untoldterrors

Jan 2, 2023
also i believe some of the events are mixxed around between female and male avery or atleast the pictures are

Last edited:

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Amusingly, when I gave it a spin I had access to all of the lewd styles for "female" Avery. (So I could choose trap style top, bottom, oral in addtion to the female scenes.)

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Is there a way to get more dogs or breed them (or with them)?
Cause I got a female one and was just wondering.

Last edited:

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Depends on your gender (I think, though I believe boinking them as a gent is a thing. Or maybe it's the horse.) Dogs and war hounds seem to be lumped together, so you can always lose or surrender to a wolf to get dragged away. If you have sex with them enough times you gain a mutation allowing you to give birth to beasts, and that goes about the way you can expect. You should be able to add your pups to either your pack (in the wolf den) or on your farm.

There is an option in your ledger to toggle on willingness to boink the beasts, as well as getting knotted for improved odds. There should also be a toggle for letting yourself 'play' with your farm dogs.

I believe this works for either farm (the Steelwind or the Avedon property you purchase), but definately the Avedon.

But as for pairing them or leaving them to their own devices, I don't think so. This protagonist is very hands on about their population growth, haha.

Regarding Avery, there is a few things, but I believe it mostly stems from defeating the necromancer in the swamp village thing and grabbing the black book and wizard hat. The hat is used as a trigger (possibly along with a convo with Death/Avee about the book) in the upper class district in Avedon which will lead you to the seemingly empty estate where you will encounter Avery.

To find the swamp, it may? require looking into a rumor or graffiti in the slums, and exiting the town that way. Not totally sure on that, it's been a bit.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes