Collection Video ViciNeko collection [2023-01-06] [ViciNeko]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

earnyourherb

Apr 12, 2020
so far this Fischl video costs supportes 60 grand... wow... 40 for second half of september and first of October... now its been another week.. lol if its not released by End of Month.. man straight up swiped 80 grand off people..

• Angry
Reactions: Poletepol99

earnyourherb

Apr 12, 2020
for all you know its already been done for weeks and hes just milking money because NOBODY DEMANDS A RELEASE DATE so he can just keep claiming its a WIP and nobody bats an eye... lmfao... its like people forget this is a business..

• Angry
Reactions: Poletepol99

Taylor1333

Sep 13, 2019
for all you know its already been done for weeks and hes just milking money because NOBODY DEMANDS A RELEASE DATE so he can just keep claiming its a WIP and nobody bats an eye... lmfao... its like people forget this is a business..
The Patreon is for people that like their work to support them. They release every single video they make for free right when it's finished

Reactions: rf96

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020
The Patreon is for people that like their work to support them. They release every single video they make for free right when it's finished
The standard HD with a watermark version is free, yeah. Vici knows us degenerates want our Genshin ladies in FHD or UHD.

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
so far this Fischl video costs supportes 60 grand... wow... 40 for second half of september and first of October... now its been another week.. lol if its not released by End of Month.. man straight up swiped 80 grand off people..
I hope you never look into how much top athletes are making...

And no, I'm not comparing these two animators to athletes, just making a point that not everyone gets paid just what their labor is worth. I supported ViciNeko for a few months in the past. I stopped because I saw they were making more than enough money and I wanted to cut my expenses. Think of the Patrons as people that vote with their wallet: They like what ViciNeko and Kitsune are making and they let them know that with money.

Reactions: voltairepop

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Well if you dont like it there is really easy solution.
You yourself try to make some animations.
Sry for bad english guys.
idk why you guys complaining, those who pay on patreon is not complaining probably because they know how hard to make 3D animation, while you guys here waiting for free release and complaining... just have patience and fap on to something else
I like how no one isn't once questioning how someone by just capitalizing on the Genshin Impact train is making more then Nagoonimation knowing his animation quality. His complaints could be right that it could be all the WIPs teasing that gaining more people to sub in. Because even ToonE isn't making those kind of numbers and he doesn't make that many unnecessary WIPs posts. So I can see why that individual can see this being "unfair."

Last edited:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
If you're reason behind it is "People know how hard it is to make 3D animations" for why you are supporting the guy financially. Then you're gonna get responses like mine questioning it. Sure it's hard to make 3D animations, it's not $30k+ level of difficulty compared to other 3D animators threads on this site. Who have those kinds of funds per month or less.

• Angry
Reactions: shitori_

earnyourherb

Apr 12, 2020
If you're reason behind it is "People know how hard it is to make 3D animations" for why you are supporting the guy financially. Then you're gonna get responses like mine questioning it. Sure it's hard to make 3D animations, it's not $30k+ level of difficulty compared to other 3D animators threads on this site. Who have those kinds of funds per month or less.

30k a MONTH... why are people not realizing.. this HOBBYIST MAKES 380,000 a year to post WIPs all month, literally more than Nagoonimation and Wilderr put together... like seriously?

all Im asking is for a solid release date.. is that too much? lmao? for 380,000 dollars a year i think he can schedule his animations and not lead people on for 2 months between

Reactions: BoxxxJockey

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
30k a MONTH... why are people not realizing.. this HOBBYIST MAKES 380,000 a year to post WIPs all month, literally more than Nagoonimation and Wilderr put together... like seriously?

all Im asking is for a solid release date.. is that too much? lmao? for 380,000 dollars a year i think he can schedule his animations and not lead people on for 2 months between
Talking about posting WIPs all month and mentioning wildeer in the same sentence :KEK:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
he got the Genshin Impact simps.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes