Collection Video ViciNeko collection [2023-01-06] [ViciNeko]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Section

May 20, 2020
Jokes aside. I really hope the vids will be done by this week if not by the end of the month cause damm its taking so long lmao. The last time vici slap us with "it'll be done" "just a couple of days" "final push" is back at march 14 and look where it stands now lol.

Reactions: RodFo

elder966

Nov 20, 2019
Hi guys I'm back from vacation. What? they didn't release fischl x slime yet? aw man... I thought they bout to release it this month. Is "perfecting" the sounds really took them a month? damn. Im scared they might drop it because it aint perfect enough. I can say that with confidence since they are a perfectionist so there is a possibility for them to actually drop a project because it doesnt meet their expectation. (they already have a abandoned project or just an abandoned concept: aether x raiden. although, I believe they decided to change aether to yae)

Last edited:

Psajchol

Sep 2, 2019
Hi guys I'm back from vacation. What? they didn't release fischl x slime yet? aw man... I thought they bout to release it this month. Is "perfecting" the sounds really took them a month? damn.
Hah, well, after lurking around here for a while and checking other places for posts it seems that 'this month' refers to more like this year. Tbh, people cry about it but I'd rather wait half-a-year then to get this video in a day and have shitty quality, besides it's their first time on a such a big project so they just bit more than they can chew and now they choke.

Section

May 20, 2020
D
Guys complaining about something they are getting for free(this is common nowadays)
Guys chastising previos guys(chill bros, some of you are trying to write a novel)
Guys saying they will wait for eternity
Guys coming back from future to tell us Vici play us for years
Vici trolling people since five months ago

and some of us are just....
View attachment 3567183
I see a pattern here. As it was written. For the day the Messiah will come and bestow us with gift. A gift from the gods, a rightful gods, and the messiah will lead us, to paradise, a green paradise. For he will be named...... Lisan Al-Gaib

Yeah I watched too much dune

CrimsonRam

Nov 2, 2022
Hi guys I'm back from vacation. What? they didn't release fischl x slime yet? aw man... I thought they bout to release it this month. Is "perfecting" the sounds really took them a month? damn. Im scared they might drop it because it aint perfect enough. I can say that with confidence since they are a perfectionist so there is a possibility for them to actually drop a project because it doesnt meet their expectation. (they already have a abandoned project or just an abandoned concept: aether x raiden. although, I believe they decided to change aether to yae)
do u have a sauce for that profile pic or something

• Wow
Reactions: Farli
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes