Collection Video ViciNeko collection [2024-06-23] [ViciNeko]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

earnyourherb

Apr 12, 2020
been 2 weeks.. at this point some communication would be nice.. like.. hey guys maybe within another week or two.. simple as that.. silence is annoying af

• Angry
Reactions: shitori_

vinbu

Jan 1, 2022
been 2 weeks.. at this point some communication would be nice.. like.. hey guys maybe within another week or two.. simple as that.. silence is annoying af
WTF do you mean? They have 3 twitter accounts and are posting updates and WIPs every so often. They don't need to communicate every little thing they do. Many don't like to give estimates because that just gives people expectations and if they're not met, they start complaining.

Kii-tan

Feb 13, 2019
It's literally only been a week since the last update, and they also mentioned being on vacation with family, so I expect wip slowed down a little bit because of that.

Reactions: Veralyn

earnyourherb

Apr 12, 2020
yah for someone who makes $38,000 CAD a Month.. i think he can start to give release dates and stick to a schedule.. and not tag us along with "updates" that tell me nothing and claim to be a hobbyist... the man makes 380k a year... lmao wake up. he needs to output more content.

Reactions: AnosVoldigoad

Jimmeh

Jun 20, 2017
yah for someone who makes $38,000 CAD a Month.. i think he can start to give release dates and stick to a schedule.. and not tag us along with "updates" that tell me nothing and claim to be a hobbyist... the man makes 380k a year... lmao wake up. he needs to output more content.

My brother in christ he uploaded 6 times in September what more do people want from these guys...

Really doesn't matter if they choose to show a release date or not, animation production isn't linear depending on their workflow.

theyuanfan

Aug 30, 2021
You clearly have no idea how long these take to make. People that pay for their patreon know how much these take and are cool with it. You're here getting them for free so I don't know why you're complaining lol
Maybe he can't wait. I found many people in Pixiv can't wait

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
You clearly have no idea how long these take to make. People that pay for their patreon know how much these take and are cool with it. You're here getting them for free so I don't know why you're complaining lol
Assuming he creates these frame by frame...which he probably does, judging by the animation style, I don't think there is a fucking possible way for one person to do any more than around 6 clips per month.
So even though I agree that his pay is A LOT, again, I think he can't possibly do any more than that without breaking fingers off, depending on his talent level

vinbu

Jan 1, 2022
Assuming he creates these frame by frame...which he probably does, judging by the animation style, I don't think there is a fucking possible way for one person to do any more than around 6 clips per month.
So even though I agree that his pay is A LOT, again, I think he can't possibly do any more than that without breaking fingers off, depending on his talent level
Yeah. I believe they started working full time with another artist called Kitsune, which is why they have more WIPs and are working on more projects at a time. Of course who knows if they go 50/50, but I'm good with the time. I rather have long and quality vids that take a while, than shit that gets put together in a week just to keep content coming.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
My brother in christ he uploaded 6 times in September what more do people want from these guys...
Not pushing out even more content for the sake of pushing out content to justify the amount of money they get per month. We see time and time again either the creator burning out and retired for doing too much or the Miro/Wildeer situation. Where there treating the money they gather per month as a safety net to not do anything major like before. While drip feeding small content here and their to make it seem like their active on their page. When reality they been procrastinating and sitting on their main project they suppose to be working on 8 months to year ago.

I'm not saying Vicineko is gonna a similar route that Miro did. But I'm not gonna pretend we're aren't seeing a pattern lately...

Reactions: earnyourherb
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes