4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I think I've tried for an hour and a half and all the women are bullies :eek: except for the redheaded girlfriend (who is hiding things).
Incidentally, it keeps looping the same romantic music and I don't think it's because of a corrupted download :whistle::coffee:.

bruhv314

May 25, 2023
Am I right to see that scat content is only in the clara ending?
So far that is hte case, however we can expect there to be more of that content in the future updates, in the Alexandra route and other possible sub-routes, like a possible Nina ending.

frond

Donor
Oct 2, 2017
So I'm confused. 0.65 added five endings, but now 0.7 adds 5 more days. 5 more days after the endings? 5 more days tacked on to one or more of the endings? Where exactly does the new content come in?

Mje1278

Jul 1, 2022
Great as always. Love living my ultimate fantasy through this. Man I would love to trade places with the MC that would be a dream come true!!

honeryx

Jun 16, 2019
Great as always. Love living my ultimate fantasy through this. Man I would love to trade places with the MC that would be a dream come true!!
lol you're crazy, no way I'd want to be in MC's shoes. It's great precisely because I can just watch and not have to actually suffer consequences.

Reactions: dal7moc

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
So I'm confused. 0.65 added five endings, but now 0.7 adds 5 more days. 5 more days after the endings? 5 more days tacked on to one or more of the endings? Where exactly does the new content come in?
At the end of v. 0.6, MC got some choice(no details here). If refused, it goes to one of five alternative endings (v. 0.65), and if accepted, the main story continues (v. 0.7).

jwickgzero

Mar 16, 2021
Exciting to see the story continue.

It's probably bleak, but its still among the best in the business. This Miron-Femdom universe continuity is saturated with potential.

Reactions: daverave69

fredkre313!

Dec 25, 2023
View attachment 1917289

Overview:
The game is about a young boy, an orphan, who has entered the most prestigious university in the country. During his studies, he will meet his love, but fate will determine that this encounter will radically change his life. His deepest dreams will come true, but will he be ready for such a change? Will he be able to proudly accept his fate?

Thread Updated: 2024-04-10
Release Date: 2024-04-10
Developer: Miron - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7
Language: English, Russian
Sequels: Moving Down - The Renaissance
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

To avoid unnecessary questions, before you download and run the game, be sure to read the developer's notes!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac:
MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android:
MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 1917339 View attachment 1917340 View attachment 1917341 View attachment 1917342 View attachment 2040993 View attachment 2040994 View attachment 2216705 View attachment 2216706 View attachment 2420429 View attachment 2420430 View attachment 2653358 View attachment 2653359 View attachment 2824275 View attachment 2824276 View attachment 3051717 View attachment 3051718 View attachment 3299823 View attachment 3299824 View attachment 3526534 View attachment 3526535
This is a visual novel that you might want to add that tag for this game

lezard123

Jun 9, 2020
Hello Miron HFG , I legitimately hope you are well, write this because I really want to congratulate you for your good work, your talent and dedication to your games are reflected in them. Your debut “vicious circle” is easily one of the best games on this platform, its script and gameplay is masterful, in that game (in the submissive route) you can follow the route of being the most dedicated, loyal and submissive slave in the world, and at the same time you could become the repentant worm who doesn't really like BDSM, but realized that it was too late to get out of there; This edition of that game is very good, I really like it a lot, but I must be honest in one point where it differs from the original game:

And it is the fact that the MC, does not have the opportunity to be the ultimate submissive slave in this edition, let me explain to you, in this last stage, the reason why he becomes a slave 24/7, is due to a betrayal committed towards Alex, who is truly furious with the MC, leaving him with 2 options, stay by his side or go with someone else; and this, unlike the original game, breaks the fact that our MC legitimately gives his soul to Alex, with all the conviction and absolute desire to be his property; Instead, he feels like he's some kind of clone of the MC from "Moving down", a vanilla person, who in the relatively more submissive route, is forced to become a slave who doesn't feel completely devoted.

Many will say that it is an unimportant detail, but the truth is that it extraordinarily reduces the experience and feeling of freedom for the player, not being the maximum submissive, I know this because I have played the original game and... do everything possible to submit you. . to Alex (ignoring everyone else so as not to be unfaithful to him) and in the end, all your effort throughout the entire game is reflected in this image, which is, for lack of a better description, like touching the sky:

Test MC Sub 07.jpg

She tells you (sorry, I don't remember the exact dialogue): "now I know that you love me and care about me", you notice that face of love (yes, I know it is twisted and distorted, but at the end of the day, love) how even, Without any need or obligation to owe him anything, he promises to treat him well and advocate that his wife (Luna) does not harm him unjustifiably. Even moments before, when she informs her submissive that a woman desires him, no matter how much she tries to hide coldness and indifference, she is actually extremely jealous of feeling that someone feels some kind of affection for her slave. .
I know that that “Love” that Alex feels when dominating the MC is also here in this edition of the game, in addition to the absolute desire, “Love” and limitless devotion towards Alex on the part of the MC, I notice and feel it clearly. Proof of this are these faces: when he tastes the magnificent taste of her goddess and her face of legitimate concern when her slave was hurt:

1.jpg

2.jpg

That is why I believe he can still become the most submissive MC in the history of all visual novels that have ever existed.

I have a couple of proposals that could accomplish this task, which also should not represent a significant load of extra work for your work (I say this because of the programming code, the rendering modeling and the coherence of the script).

Finally, everything I wrote here is merely a comment from a fan, nothing more, at the end of the day you are the author whose work I like to see, regardless of the route you decide with this and the other games, I will be delighted. I appreciate your reading this post, and again, thank you very much for your talent and mastery in telling the type of stories we like.

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Hello Miron HFG , I legitimately hope you are well, write this because I really want to congratulate you for your good work, your talent and dedication to your games are reflected in them. Your debut “vicious circle” is easily one of the best games on this platform, its script and gameplay is masterful, in that game (in the submissive route) you can follow the route of being the most dedicated, loyal and submissive slave in the world, and at the same time you could become the repentant worm who doesn't really like BDSM, but realized that it was too late to get out of there; This edition of that game is very good, I really like it a lot, but I must be honest in one point where it differs from the original game:

And it is the fact that the MC, does not have the opportunity to be the ultimate submissive slave in this edition, let me explain to you, in this last stage, the reason why he becomes a slave 24/7, is due to a betrayal committed towards Alex, who is truly furious with the MC, leaving him with 2 options, stay by his side or go with someone else; and this, unlike the original game, breaks the fact that our MC legitimately gives his soul to Alex, with all the conviction and absolute desire to be his property; Instead, he feels like he's some kind of clone of the MC from "Moving down", a vanilla person, who in the relatively more submissive route, is forced to become a slave who doesn't feel completely devoted.

Many will say that it is an unimportant detail, but the truth is that it extraordinarily reduces the experience and feeling of freedom for the player, not being the maximum submissive, I know this because I have played the original game and... do everything possible to submit you. . to Alex (ignoring everyone else so as not to be unfaithful to him) and in the end, all your effort throughout the entire game is reflected in this image, which is, for lack of a better description, like touching the sky:

View attachment 3532514

She tells you (sorry, I don't remember the exact dialogue): "now I know that you love me and care about me", you notice that face of love (yes, I know it is twisted and distorted, but at the end of the day, love) how even, Without any need or obligation to owe him anything, he promises to treat him well and advocate that his wife (Luna) does not harm him unjustifiably. Even moments before, when she informs her submissive that a woman desires him, no matter how much she tries to hide coldness and indifference, she is actually extremely jealous of feeling that someone feels some kind of affection for her slave. .
I know that that “Love” that Alex feels when dominating the MC is also here in this edition of the game, in addition to the absolute desire, “Love” and limitless devotion towards Alex on the part of the MC, I notice and feel it clearly. Proof of this are these faces: when he tastes the magnificent taste of her goddess and her face of legitimate concern when her slave was hurt:

View attachment 3532516

View attachment 3532517

That is why I believe he can still become the most submissive MC in the history of all visual novels that have ever existed.

I have a couple of proposals that could accomplish this task, which also should not represent a significant load of extra work for your work (I say this because of the programming code, the rendering modeling and the coherence of the script).

Finally, everything I wrote here is merely a comment from a fan, nothing more, at the end of the day you are the author whose work I like to see, regardless of the route you decide with this and the other games, I will be delighted. I appreciate your reading this post, and again, thank you very much for your talent and mastery in telling the type of stories we like.
Don't forget that the game isn't over yet ;)

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Wow i wasn't expecting this to continue! I thought this would be the Alex Ending and would be complete! Am looking forward to what's coming! Also i loved the rift between Alex & Anna >=D

lezard123

Jun 9, 2020
I really appreciate your answer :D , and it motivates me a lot :oops:, since as I mentioned, the protagonist feels very unfaithful to Alex from the beginning, and his point of no return is more like a moment where he is forced, if he still wants to be with Alex . . more than own will.

Greetings again Miron HFG and continue your wonderful work. ;)

as22

Oct 1, 2018
I think Miron could write a really good reverse NTR if he wanted. The way the female characters scheme and plot to attain their goals in all his games is rare in western VN's.
Of course, his games are centered around femdom, but if he wanted to make a more vanilla option, a game where the protag is dating the love of his life at the start of the game, only to have it ruined by another female/cast of females all trying to steal him away would be unique considering there is literally no other reverse NTR daz game.

Hofnarr

Apr 20, 2024
While i like femdom, this game does not really work for me. The MC is such a doormat, i cant relate to him in the slightest. Being sub is one thing and fine, but taking every unjustified abuse and just grovel at the bullys feet is just too much.
On top of that he keeps making dumb decisions on nearly every occasion. And cant even pick apples...

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes