4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Julesredy

Mar 14, 2024
Mistress veronica ending is just great,my man Miron HFG , will there be an extented ending in her path?? Can't wait for what's in store on mistress alex's path, will that be the similiar to the version 1 of vc Or completely different my man?

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Mistress veronica ending is just great,my man Miron HFG , will there be an extented ending in her path?? Can't wait for what's in store on mistress alex's path, will that be the similiar to the version 1 of vc Or completely different my man?
Veronica will no longer have separate endings.
The final will be close to that of the original game.

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Dang i never did get to see the end of the original game! Got close but encountered a bug where if i went through any door in the game, the screen would fade to black and then fade back in & i would be in a sealed room ( no doors) at night with no way out. Even loading an earlier save didn't fix it so had to give up. I might start from the beginning again eventually but worry it'll happen again.

If anyone just so happens to know a fix, i posted screenshots & everything in the original's thread.

It was a shame cuss i hear there's a toilet slave ending so wanted to aim for that lol. But maybe that might happen with this version? =O =D

downtoo2015

Sep 21, 2022
I don't know if you can do something about it, but I have a black screen if I try to hide the script during a scene where we can switch the view. The view comes back if I bring back the script.

Filarion

Sep 21, 2023
It's out for Patrons, so should be available here in like 2 weeks or something (not exactly sure), or if you're able support the developer, this one really deserves it, great work ethic with often post/updates and amazing games.

martin64

Sep 21, 2017
Is the new link working ?
The Win/Linux MEGA linked worked fine for me just now, using a fast connection. When using a lower bandwidth connection for downloading other files some weeks ago sometimes MEGA stalled for me and then did not allow me to resume the download.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Vicious Circle: Femdom Edition [v0.7] [Miron HFG]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ViciousCircleFemdomEdition-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes