4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Filarion

Sep 21, 2023
Haven't finished the latest update yet, but played quite a bit of it and oh boy am I looking forward to the times Luna returns and MC becomes her and Alex's footrag! (similar to what happens in "Moving Down" with Maria, Deborah and MC, but I hope this time we'll get more lesbian sex scenes with MC as a slavish 3rd party, doing stuff such as licking the soles of both Alex and Luna while they rub their pussies together, or doing cunnilingus turn by turn on both of them while they passionately kiss each other and finish by orgasming together, one in his mouth one on his hair, and then maybe also urinate down his throat? I'd love that kind of scene either with an Alex/Luna or Alex/Anna pairing as the dommes! :love: In general I also hope for a longer lesbian relationship with MC as the slave to both mistresses after MC is broken enough, as both dommes living together with MC at their feet was only briefly explored in Moving down...)
I really enjoyed when Maria and Deborah were dominating or humiliating MC together in Moving Down, it would be nice to have as much as possible of that content and different combinations of girls (a lot of different girl pairings look very in line with story in this game), so far story is really heading in that direction especially with Alex/Anna.

I am also hoping it's not the end of relationship with Veronica, Nina and her clients, Clara, Olivia, Alice and other sidestory adventures, they were all very enjoyable.

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
I still enjoyed this update but I'm surprised there was not a single choice to make this time. Never seen that happen before, lol.

Filarion

Sep 21, 2023
Has this been completed? I am often confused between this and the other one
There is RPGM version of game that is completed. But i didn't play that one, since this version is so beautiful that i think it's better to experience story in Ren'Py when we already have the opportunity.

Reactions: RajniCD sis

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
DAMN dude I played without giving much attention to the author's note. DUMB BEGINNER mistake. WHYYYYY...
Still since I played a bit, I will leav a a com to support the dev. I played the game thinking I was playing as a to be dom (misdowloaded with the rpgm version).
Anyways, what I can tell you abt the game is that this guys is broken, no friends to rely on, no family... Only shit happens to him the author fr be doin him dirty lol.
So yeah if you are into game where the MC is crushed and have -∞ luck, where despair reigns. Go for it
Honestly femdom is not rly my thing to begin with it but I can still bypass it. However, this thing, this thing is diff. This for sure is only destined to the appex of the subs with strong stomachs.
Author really made me feel baad, felt so... He rly knows his stuff. I alrdy played some femdom games to see if they suited my tastes but none of them gave me the creeps like this one. The others either instantly turned me off or semmed unnatural. The MC's kinda tortured in a twisted way (And from that psy test (what he thinks as) his lover passed I think. I think it is safe to say that he will end up broken). I mean it in a good way, it just means the author is rly good at what he does. It's like the feeling you get when watching a horror movie (never liked those btw, I think it's enough to say that my stomach isn't the strongest). I think what makes this game special is that it focuses a lot on the psychological aspect of it, while giving hope with that bitch the MC loves (lol sry rly need to let out some steam). The fact that there arent a lot of choices (kinetick novel) makes you skim trough the game without noticing it and the fact that you understand where MC's coming from makes you wish he could advance and break free from his trauma but instead he is slowly but surely ending up in a vicious circle.... It's beyond femdom for me it's more like auto destruction.

Again that's not my cup of tea so maybe I'm exaggerating it and it's a normal thing for femdom enjoyers, maybe I'm just not aware. But hey, everyone got their tastes. I wish the best to the dev and hope that I helped some of you understand what you were going for.
Apart from that the renders are great

Now I'ma go and take revenge on those b1tches in the rpgm ver lol, a shame it's not renpy. I'm too lazy to play rpgm if it's no an adventure, fantasy game lol. But that sh1t awakened my need for revenge, I'll see it to the end even if I have to pull multiple all nighters. Iwon't be satisfied'till every single one if them repents latom lol.

THX

Last edited:

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Chill out Bulletproof Jeez... I can't imagine many things more annoying for a developer or artist than someone or people in general asking when something is ready every 5 mins. It'll get here when it's good and ready and once the people who actually pay for it have a chance to try it first.

(in the meantime go outside and ask a random woman to pee on you and see if that helps)

rmover87

Jan 30, 2019
This developer is delivering such a high quality games and is really frequent with the updates, can't you just be patient and let him do things at his own pace, so we can continue to play these amazing games.
I want to know just approximately

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes