3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
okey after playing it i think its a great game have to wait until next update to be sure tho but shomthing shuld be added like random encounters like if you add toilets where if your a sub a girl might stop you and make you drink her piss or if your in class the techer might use you to lick her pussy/ass or drink her piss i dont know how you plan the teacher stuff nut you know stuff to add betwen main scenes becuse you play so much without any scenes atleast from what i see i play sub route but it would be good to know what is the dom thing to say and whats the sub way to say becuse i got a 5% dominace for shomthing i think it was wheni said take me to jail instead of licking the police girl but am not sure in my mind i took every sub answer there was but you never know i could be wrong but i love the game so far but i tought i would give some ideas to it but its just suggestions i hope this helps with the sub route atleast if you want to use any of this hope you have a nice day who ever is reading this :) sorry for my bad english writing :D

Outword

Nov 12, 2018
I like this game, I am all sub route, love femdom games, glad we can skip gay scenes

However this game needs a better english even for me that english isn't my first language I saw some bizarre ''engrish'', making hard to understand

light03

Feb 26, 2018
Dev, if you read it...
While the development of the game has not gone too far, I think you should consider not making a hard lock on only the sub or only dom route. I find it a lot more fun if you can choose. At least between the characters - if MC decided to obey one woman, this does not mean that he will automatically obey another... This is the main problem of games like that for me.
Switch exist! :D

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Dev, if you read it...
While the development of the game has not gone too far, I think you should consider not making a hard lock on only the sub or only dom route. I find it a lot more fun if you can choose. At least between the characters - if MC decided to obey one woman, this does not mean that he will automatically obey another... This is the main problem of games like that for me.
Switch exist! :D
While its understandable that you'd like a game specifically for your taste, mine is quite different, in fact I would instantly have to drop the game if I were forced by the game to be both submissive and dominant in the same story-line, especially with the same MC. It would completely ruin the game for me both immersion-wise and sexual preference-wise. For me right now it is as perfect as it gets in this respect, because: if you are into maledom you choose that route, if you are into femdom you can choose that route. And if it happens that you equally like both, then you are even luckier, because then you have two play-troughs with double the fun. But if your idea were implemented, then the game would lose the support of those who love either of these to be separate, including myself.

Reactions: Drow_dark elf

light03

Feb 26, 2018
While its understandable that you'd like a game specifically for your taste, mine is quite different, in fact I would instantly have to drop the game if I were forced by the game to be both submissive and dominant in the same story-line, especially with the same MC. It would completely ruin the game for me both immersion-wise and sexual preference-wise. For me right now it is as perfect as it gets in this respect, because: if you are into maledom you choose that route, if you are into femdom you can choose that route. And if it happens that you equally like both, then you are even luckier, because then you have two play-troughs with double the fun. But if your idea were implemented, then the game would lose the support of those who love either of these to be separate, including myself.
What? I mean... Who is forced you? You still can chose only sub or only dom route if you want. Prison 2, for example, now uses a similar system that I described. There it is divided by characters. You can obey one woman and dominate another. It works great. Or you can obey both if you want. What is the problem? More variability - more fun.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
What? I mean... Who is forced you? You still can chose only sub or only dom route if you want. Prison 2, for example, now uses a similar system that I described. There it is divided by characters. You can obey one woman and dominate another. It works great. Or you can obey both if you want. What is the problem? More variability - more fun.
I played both Prison games consistently on the sub path, and at no point did I found myself in a situation in which I would have been forced to dom a female. But I think I understand you more clearly now. Maybe those games allowed for the special mechanic that you could if you wanted to be dom with X and be sub with Y girl if you so chose in the same play-through, but you could also be sub to them all or a dom to them all. And if you meant it like that, namely: ALLOWING you to be both sub and dom with this or that character, but not FORCING you to be one or the other (ie. if all characters can be dominant and neither are hard-coded for being sub), then yes, all the power to you mate! Your original comment could have been interpreted in the following way: the MC could be sub only with X girl, but with Y girl he could only be dom <- it is this interpretation I would be against.
But in my opinion, if you are a switch, you have double the game, for you can play the game twice and basically get what you want. I am only interested in the femdom narrative.

Reactions: TuffSub

light03

Feb 26, 2018
Your original comment could have been interpreted in the following way: the MC could be sub only with X girl, but with Y girl he could only be dom <- it is this interpretation I would be against.
Yes, my original comment was written very incomprehensibly... My posts are pretty hard to read, I know. Sorry for that
But in my opinion, if you are a switch, you have double the game, for you can play the game twice and basically get what you want. I am only interested in the femdom narrative.
I just don't like submission to absolutely all women. Some girls are completely unsuitable for this. For example, take prison 1 and Jenny. Full sub route only lead to Jenny path. She is absolutely not a Dom type. Thats completely broke the game for me. To avoid this, you need to behave more dominantly with another womens... Developer admitted that this was not a good idea. That is why Prison 2 is now a different system.

Apr 18, 2019
The package must not be delivered to the office, but to the apartment building (The description of the quest indicates where exactly)
Players expects office, because it is known place associated with director.
No clue what is 'apartment on campus territory '

Apartment building campus territory floor 2 room 13 but where is it 'exactly' on the map, which building?
Campus dorms?
To the north of sport hall?

Or is it in city despite description?

Last edited:

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Players expects office, because it is known place associated with director.
No clue what is 'apartment on campus territory '

Apartment building campus territory floor 2 room 13 but where is it 'exactly' on the map, which building?
Campus dorms?
To the north of sport hall?

Or is it in city despite description?
West of the Campus Main Building, where the main girl lives.

Reactions: disallowed_words
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes