3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

Mortem20

Jun 2, 2017
Yes, save before the tests. Then when it gets stuck, exit to main menu, enter the save and begin the test again. This time you'll go further. Don't save again, when it gets stuck again, exit again to the main menu and repeat. I took me about 4-5 times, but at last it finished ok.
u have a save just before the test or i have to redo everythnk?

Tobeadragon

Jul 14, 2019
u have a save just before the test or i have to redo everythnk?
I had the same problem. It might happen when you click too many times. That happened also in different situations. So I used only the keyboard then I reached the end of the test.

madhatter11

Jul 7, 2017
I really like this game :) I appreciate that the maker has put in lots of different fetishes I get bored of all the femdom games that just seem to be foot fetish or reverse rape.

RubyEriksen7

Oct 20, 2017
In EVERY SINGLE GAME I've played with Sub/Dom Routes the male characters only get anal content and blowjobs, sometimes Footjobs and that's it. Finally with this game a male characters gets some real foot fetish action, does the humiliation/human footstool/bdsm schtick that the females always get to do. Its actually refreshing...

Outword

Nov 12, 2018
really like the femdom path, great game just need some more clear objetives paths, like what room is the right one for your class, we need walkthrouh

and sometimes it feels like this game could be a visual nover, that rpg maker makes everything too slower

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I was enjoying this game until the test :LOL:. I repeat it like 50 times but the error showing...guys little help....;)

<sunrise>

Sep 10, 2019
I was enjoying this game until the test :LOL:. I repeat it like 50 times but the error showing...guys little help....;)
Yes, this is the most buggy place in the game, but I did it in 4-5 tryes, but I didn't have an error... I had a freeze. There is apparently no solution, except for a bugfix in the future. If it’s a freeze, try to save before the test, then run it again, without touching the fast forward text, because this function often causes freezes and in other places. If it’s an error, I don’t know, try reinstalling the game, I never got any errors

Reactions: Gamesstar

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Yes, this is the most buggy place in the game, but I did it in 4-5 tryes, but I didn't have an error... I had a freeze. There is apparently no solution, except for a bugfix in the future. If it’s a freeze, try to save before the test, then run it again, without touching the fast forward text, because this function often causes freezes and in other places. If it’s an error, I don’t know, try reinstalling the game, I never got any errors
Thanks for the reply...No error. it is the freeze. I'll try again. :)

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I tried it again but that's not working. Is this test really important to the story....do yo have a save file after the test?

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
When i went to meet alexandra on Saturday.....but she is not there...

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
I tried it again but that's not working. Is this test really important to the story....do yo have a save file after the test?
I know that some players are faced with this problem, but so far I can not find the reason.I tested the game on three PCs with all possible walkthroughs, but never got stuck.If you, or someone else who got this problem, send me a save file before the test, I will be very grateful.
When i went to meet alexandra on Saturday.....but she is not there...
Friday, the last day of the story in this version

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I know that some players are faced with this problem, but so far I can not find the reason.I tested the game on three PCs with all possible walkthroughs, but never got stuck.If you, or someone else who got this problem, send me a save file before the test, I will be very grateful.

Friday, the last day of the story in this version
This is the save file before test.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Story of this game is beautiful and characters are good. I had a good time playing this game. I am not into hard femdom but i have to say pedra is gorgeous :LOL:. I like foot scenes..i hope there will be more footjob or footdom content with pedra ;). Good luck for the Dev and keep up the good work.

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
I found the reason for the game freezing on the test (thanks to gamesstar@ for the save file), and the fix will be in the next update.
For those who have encountered this problem, try to take the test before 10 am (that is, start the lesson as early as possible).

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes