3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

legionlc

Aug 3, 2019
She really said, "I don't know how to punish you, so you're free to go. Try not to fail in a similar situation"
I don't know then. Maybe it depends on how submissive or dominant you are or when it actually happens :unsure:
I lost all money after the party on second night I think and before that I chose all submissive options.

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
I don't know then. Maybe it depends on how submissive or dominant you are or when it actually happens :unsure:
I lost all money after the party on second night I think and before that I chose all submissive options.
Dominance 10%
Submissiveness 13%
I lost the money after the party also.

I would wish to read the dialogue between Linda and MC of the punishment scenes.

legionlc

Aug 3, 2019
Dominance 10%
Submissiveness 13%
I lost the money after the party also.

I would wish to read the dialogue between Linda and MC of the punishment scenes.
I think my dominance was 1% and submissiveness was 22% at that moment. maybe that's the case.
I'm not sure about the submissiveness, maybe it was higher than 22, but I'm sure my dominance never raised above 1%.

legionlc

Aug 3, 2019
Ok thanks, I did it but I still have something I don't know what to do. A job, picking the package for the director from the city center? Where exactly must I go in the city center.
You should go to police station, it's the third building from the right and bottom of the mall. After you took the package you should go to the building which is left side of the college go to floor 3 and first apartment is the director's house.

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
How to I play the Android version. I downloaded it but I don't get it. How to install the app. Please help
I tried to import version 0.006 to android, but judging by the reviews, nothing worked. The latest version doesn't have version for android.
Perhaps, if there is more time, I will try to sort this out in the future.

Reactions: pabo

mongolmeizu

Aug 24, 2020
[QUOTE = "Rohitesh3333, post: 4403514, member: 2881427"]
Как играть в версию для Android. Я скачал, но не понимаю. Как установить приложение. Пожалуйста помоги
[/ QUOTE]
JoiPlay в Google Play открывает эти игры

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
JoiPlay in Google Play opens these games
(Duplicated mongolmeizu's post, because posts not in English are prohibited, and it will most likely be deleted)

Apr 18, 2019
Seems like old saves (from 0.04) are not compatible with (0.08)?
After cinema date had only Latisha pool meeting and nothing more, no quests about homework, however all the chars met condition completed.
Already on wednesday (week ~ 3).
Is it worth to play to holidays or need to restart whole thing?

Rating of game would be extremely high if there were option to skip time (not
to wait 15 mins or to nap in shortage of yellow bars:
just opportunity skip any number of hours before 22 unconditionally) and/or cheatmode;
because dialogues are one of the best in such types of the games (in original language).
Doms realy knows how to probe what nature of person in front of them.

Last edited:

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Seems like old saves (from 0.04) are not compatible with (0.08)?
After cinema date had only Latisha pool meeting and nothing more, no quests about homework, however all the chars met condition completed.
Already on wednesday (week ~ 3).
Is it worth to play to holidays or need to restart whole thing?

Rating of game would be extremely high if there were option to skip time (not
to wait 15 mins or to nap in shortage of yellow bars:
just opportunity skip any number of hours before 22 unconditionally) and/or cheatmode;
because dialogues are one of the best in such types of the games (in original language).
Doms realy knows how to probe what nature of person in front of them.
In theory, preservation from earlier versions should work on newer ones(at least I try to do that). If you can send me your save, I will try to find the problem.
About skip time. Due to technical nuances, it is impossible to skip long periods of time, so in future updates I will try to add more activities and events to fill in the gaps between quests.

kami shigiri

Mar 12, 2018
guys whats with the update 1.2 on mironys patreon and if there is new content can someone post the link to download here or update the links in the first page???????

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes