3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

Yuvi111

Nov 17, 2020
Hey guys but can anyone tell how to run on Android ,seriously what's up with iOS ,I am really noob at this

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
You can try installing JoiPlay on your phone and install the downloaded file from JoiPlay. I cannot test this version on my phone now but it is supposed to work.

<sunrise>

Sep 10, 2019
Animation quality has increased in fps, and kinks become more serious and bolder, it's great! But every updates include only two days, it's sad... This is a little short, although, it is clear that this is not the main activity of the developer. Nevertheless, thanks for the update!) And yes, strange that the main quest ends a day earlier than one of the side quest. Apparently it is more logical to go through it in the next update

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
"An alpha male who subjugates everyone around and uses women only as a means of enjoyment, or disenfranchised slave who does not have the right to vote and lives only for the sake of his mistress."
Is this an either/or game or is there some middle ground? Doesn't sound like that game has a love route, does it?

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
"An alpha male who subjugates everyone around and uses women only as a means of enjoyment, or disenfranchised slave who does not have the right to vote and lives only for the sake of his mistress."
Is this an either/or game or is there some middle ground? Doesn't sound like that game has a love route, does it?
Yes, exclusively either a dom or a sub route

<sunrise>

Sep 10, 2019
Can anyone write me a walkthrough for the dome path in version 0.1.2 Public?
The walkthrough is quite simple - follow the tasks from the quest journal in game menu, while choosing the dom answers from the beginning of the game. So far there is nothing special for which a separate walkthrough would be needed

keklel1

Mar 25, 2018
Just finished the first date, they said something about cinema tomorrow but i got no new quest? And there is no Cinema downtown?

Nemodow

Mar 29, 2019
So whos brain is wired like mine? The first image i had after reading this title was a flashback decades ago to the vicious cycle of 2fort

mlurker

Nov 19, 2020
This game had such a rough start. Now its one of the best nsfw games ever made imo. Great work.

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
The developer did not fix the punishment error. The message "You have accumulated a lot of penalty points. You urgently need come to the curator" repeats itself in a loop not allowing the player to do anything.

D

Deleted member 3027200

What's the main focus of this game? MaleDom or FemDom ?

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes