3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
there are not enough saves to replay all the scenes, is there a gallery if i finish the game?

Last edited:

galibx23

Nov 21, 2018
anonfiles was amazing but you have to use a vpn to open it and the download speed if heavily reduced

May 23, 2020
Has the translation to English been improved recently? Or is it still the bad MTL from Russian? I couldn't play it because it was unredeable last year, I couldn't get immersion. The new game has a much better translation so I have hopes this game has been corrected. Is it?

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Has the translation to English been improved recently? Or is it still the bad MTL from Russian? I couldn't play it because it was unredeable last year, I couldn't get immersion. The new game has a much better translation so I have hopes this game has been corrected. Is it?
Editing and support for this particular version of the game, on this engine, will no longer be.

Axel F

Apr 30, 2021
Translation is bad only in the beginning, first in-game day or so, after that it gets better.

Last edited:

Sss33345

May 27, 2022
View attachment 695984

Overview:
You play as a guy who lived all his childhood in an orphanage and now has come to go to university. He will meet many people, most of them women (whoever doubts), and understand who he wants to be in this life. An alpha male who subjugates everyone around and uses women only as a means of enjoyment, or disenfranchised slave who does not have the right to vote and lives only for the sake of his mistress. Choose only for you ...​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-17
Release Date: 2021-08-17
Developer: MironY - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - MEGA -
Mac: - - MEGA -
Linux: - - MEGA -
Android
(v2.1): - - MEGA -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - Video Fix

Extras: WALKTHROUGH - RUSSIAN WIN - RUSSIAN MAC - RUSSIAN LINUX

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 695961 View attachment 695963 View attachment 695964 View attachment 695966 View attachment 695968 View attachment 695969
Can you do an Android port for the final version

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
In a scene in the bathroom of the party right at the beginning there is a part that gets totally locked, it's when Ali's boyfriend starts to be humiliated by her and the MC sees it. When he rewinds the game crashes and does not exit.

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
Please tell me how to install this game on android, there is a jump on mega, it is packed there. Unpacked, I go into the package there are .exe files... And how to install it? Help please. Or drop the link to the .apk. I really want to play this game. Moving down is a great game. Need a backstory

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Please tell me how to install this game on android, there is a jump on mega, it is packed there. Unpacked, I go into the package there are .exe files... And how to install it? Help please. Or drop the link to the .apk. I really want to play this game. Moving down is a great game. Need a backstory
v0.3
- added 3 days of the story (ending on Monday evening)
- added a large secret scene for the dom path (activation is the same as for the sub)
- added the ability to hide the dialog box (RMB or LShift)

Changes:
- redesigned video playback system. Now, if the video freezes, the game will not crash, you will only need to wait for the time that is allotted for playback. Also, because of this change, there will be no more versions for Android and iOS (for more details, see a separate post)

Reactions: Among Us
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes