Ren'Py Abandoned Victory of Lust [v0.3] [AnibruGames]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

X0R

Stay a Mystery, it’s Better.
Aug 5, 2016
jMCVPk.png

Overview:
England, early nineteenth century. You are a young worker at a sustainable post stop, where the future of all the inhabitants of this honorable house seems to be marked by the mysterious events that occurred several years ago. Everything goes on routinely until some unexpected visitors will lead you to make decisions that will affect the fate of everyone you know.​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-30
Release Date: 2021-10-27
Developer: AnibruGames -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

OTHERS:
ANDROID*

*This port/version is unofficial, download at your own risk.

3gfWxL.jpg bIe_Rw.png KzJ6W+.jpg PEEzgy.jpg pIygx1.jpg Escene3-19.jpg Escene4-18.jpg Escene5-23.jpg E0-da.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
first release and no vaginal sex scene/tag? why live :sneaky:

but seriously the sandbox tag is more off putting. ima have to wait what other comments say.

Usser82

Feb 4, 2018
Make a Sandbox tag!!!The Player can choice his Name but in many talks the say Abraham to the Player...;The House is not bad but really so much clicks to go in a room?

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Sandbox tag is my main reason not to try a new game. However good luck in your effort.

Reactions: ubblesnop

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Quite a muddle, from the opening scene where nothing is visible unless you turn the brightness up, choose a name and then still get called Abraham, the language is almost unintelligible at times and the "plot" is indiscernible.

Reactions: KenneX

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
So far there are a lot of bugs -- Naming system doesn't apply to any dialogue except for your own text box. -- some characters don't appear if you don't go in a certain order of events making you locked in a loop -- going to your room and sleeping doesn't allow you to proceed to the next day events at all but the day counter changes and if you try to go outside the room you are in the night time phase and stuck in a loop.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Think I got the book from Gracie, but when I see Emily it still says I'll bring it to you???

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1638274762402.png

New Update! 2021-10-27 v.0.3

Thanks to everyone who gave my project a chance, here I bring you a new update with new characters, mysteries and hot scenes, it includes more than 500 Full HD renders and 10 Full HD animations.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote