3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
I'll be keeping an eye on this.

All the best to the dev. May you succeed and never turn into a milker. Amen

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Looks good from what I'm seeing in the overview. I see the sandbox tag but I'll at least try it first and then see if it's not for me.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Few things;

opening scenes WAY too dark, hard to see

I'm assuming Dev in not native English speaker, dialog is very stilted and several errors.

"Lustleigh" should always be capitalized - its the name of the town

lots of improper pronouns "its" instead of "shes" (at least based on context), "him" when referring Emily etc

BUT!....

very interesting premise. Love the semi-medieval setting. Models look nice. Seems like an interesting plot being set up.

I hope the language issues can get worked out as it's distracting and makes immersion difficult and the plot sometimes hard to follow. Would like to see what the future tags are because some are deal killers for me ( and others I'm sure).
A little bit of a shaky start but has promise. (y)

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Whoever uploaded this needs to fucking tag it properly and the damn dev needs to list the future tags.
It will most likely lead to netori, but it's not NTR. Just your usual "her boyfriend can't satisfy her" trope which for some reason you have to "accidentally" see. It's not only overused, but in this case it's 100% unneeded, since she seems miserable in general and she's pretty much showing it multiple times near the end of this update. You can even tell her she should leave him! She's questioning not only her secret (if I understood correctly) relationship, but her life choices in general and I don't think that's because the dude is a "one pump man"...
Probably the dev wanted to show her naked or something... I really don't know what the point of that scene was, other than annoy those of us who played the game for the romance tag. It's not like, if that scene wasn't in the game, the MC would see Mercedes sulking all day long and think "Well, she seems to be really unhappy, but the dude might be good in bed, so I won't bother her"...

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
good for u, CG and enjoy :)
well there wasn't really ntr yet. and the one scene you mentioned was really hard to see and very static (don't mean animation but just primary one pose) didn't want to look provocative. its just hard to find as many ntr games as harem games nowadays

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
well there wasn't really ntr yet. and the one scene you mentioned was really hard to see and very static (don't mean animation but just primary one pose) didn't want to look provocative. its just hard to find as many ntr games as harem games nowadays
no problem with u but with uploader i quess...i like my stuff u like yours....just dont want to be surprised....

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fauli123

Aug 16, 2023
if someone looking for the game and the links not updated just go to the itch page there is the game

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote