Mod Video Enhancement mod list

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
It seems that the for the next game on the list is in favor of "Lust academy". (thanks for your participation by the way)

i'll leave the poll active for a few weeks but it would be a big workload since there are 3 seasons so you'll have to be patient.

Reactions: Anders Niet

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
Hey there, F4iunyl3x!

I've recently begun diving into the third season of Being A DIK, and I must say, your video enhancement mod adds a whole new dimension to the experience! However, I encountered a minor rendering issue right at the outset. I'll be sharing a save file along with a snapshot of the glitch for your perusal. If you spot it as a problem, I'd greatly appreciate your assistance in fixing it.

Thanks once more for your dedication and hard work, my friend! :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: F4iunyl3x

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Hey there, F4iunyl3x!

I've recently begun diving into the third season of Being A DIK, and I must say, your video enhancement mod adds a whole new dimension to the experience! However, I encountered a minor rendering issue right at the outset. I'll be sharing a save file along with a snapshot of the glitch for your perusal. If you spot it as a problem, I'd greatly appreciate your assistance in fixing it.

Thanks once more for your dedication and hard work, my friend! :)

thanks for your report but i'm afraid the issue comes from the dev himself because this artefact is already there without my mod.

animation location with RPA extracted: \...\BeingADIK-0.10.0-pc-lin\game\images\movies\epi\anim_zoey_side1_epi.webm

it looks more like a morph/model skeleton issue

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
thanks for your report but i'm afraid the issue comes from the dev himself because this artefact is already there without my mod.

animation location with RPA extracted: \...\BeingADIK-0.10.0-pc-lin\game\images\movies\epi\anim_zoey_side1_epi.webm

it looks more like a morph/model skeleton issue
Thank you for your response, my friend.
I began Season 3 with your mod enabled, foregoing the initial trial without it. Initially, I suspected a mistake within the mod, but ultimately discovered it was a developer oversight.
I apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your time. Once again, thank you, and I hope you have a wonderful day. :BootyTime:

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Sexbot 1.42 is out, couple of scenes were added and some are remade to comply ever changing Patreon terms of use. Update would be nice.:)
i'm on it.

It takes more time, because some animations have been removed and other have been reworked so I have to be carefull
I'll try to release the mod update today or tomorrow

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Lust academy S1+S2+S3 is available here :

it will be public in a few days

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dr. Javi

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
yes I can.
But Red Lucy and Beyond Tomorrow are less interesting because there's not that much animation.
Okay, cool. Allegedly, Red Lucy is supposed to get an update soon so hopefully there will be some decent new lewd content.

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Life In Santa County just got a new update, i'll update my 4K mod soon

EDIT : Looks like there are many bugs for v0.9.0 so I prefer to wait for the next patch to avoid conflicts because the mod has an impact on many script files

Last edited: