Mod Video Enhancement mod list

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
a possibility but not in the near future to be hones
Oh the wait is no problem. I play so many of these games that I always have plenty of other distractions available while I wait for "eventually" to happen :LOL:

If I end up liking the game as much as I suspect I might, then I'll just keep my fingers crossed for sometime in the future. Either way thanks for the response though (y)

Reactions: F4iunyl3x

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
I've released an early version of my 4K conversion for Life in Santa County, which I have splited in two parts: Animations first as a mod, then the whole game with static renders included.
The 4K animations mod also restores some sleep scenes which were deleted since v0.8.0 for some reasons.

More details here :

it isn't publicly available for two reasons: not very stable in-game + the conversion status of the game isn't complete
Thank you so much! I'm not sure if something happened with Patreon that resulted in me getting unsubbed, but I am subbed again.

• Red Heart

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Mods updated : Midnight Paradise ; Milfs of Sunville ; Lust Theory

Amnesia : work is progressing well. In addition to a doubled framerate, compression artefacts will be drastically reduced
I chose another model than the one I used for Desert stalker. It should be much less destructive + with a little sharpening effect on top of that.

Life in santa county : 4K animations are finished, performance in-game is mediocre but passable. However, i'm not convinced by the first renders conversion I made : too much artefacts in dark scenes, I don't know why, still trying to find a solution.

Sep 13, 2020
Mods updated : Midnight Paradise ; Milfs of Sunville ; Lust Theory

Amnesia : work is progressing well. In addition to a doubled framerate, compression artefacts will be drastically reduced
I chose another model than the one I used for Desert stalker. It should be much less destructive + with a little sharpening effect on top of that.

Life in santa county : 4K animations are finished, performance in-game is mediocre but passable. However, i'm not convinced by the first renders conversion I made : too much artefacts in dark scenes, I don't know why, still trying to find a solution.
FreshWomen just updated

justonemore20

May 7, 2021
Hi, I'm playing Sexbot for the first time and i'm using your video mod, all excelent so far but i came across something kinda weird. During the first time you take Sam to prom when the mc is dancing with her the animations starts to... i dont know, desynchronize? not sure if it's a me problem or a mod problem. It doesn't happen immediately but the longer the animation plays the more it breaks.

Edit: It happens during her level 2 prom dance too, i dont know if it happens at her level 3 prom event since i haven't reach it yet.

Last edited:

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Hi, I'm playing Sexbot for the first time and i'm using your video mod, all excelent so far but i came across something kinda weird. During the first time you take Sam to prom when the mc is dancing with her the animations starts to... i dont know, desynchronize? not sure if it's a me problem or a mod problem. It doesn't happen immediately but the longer the animation plays the more it breaks.

Edit: It happens during her level 2 prom dance too, i dont know if it happens at her level 3 prom event since i haven't reach it yet.
hi, thanks for your feedback

Someone else had reported a similar issue a while ago and you're right, it is a desynch issue.
It seems to be specific to prom dance scenes, as the game plays 2 animations simultaneously.

Download the 2 files attached and copy them to "\YourLocalPath\SexBot-1.2.5-pc\game\images\", confirm overwrite
It should fix the issue

I assume a frame dropped during my encoding process for some reasons

Hi, Thank you for your hard work. I really love your mod definite improve my game play experience.

Are you planning to update your mod for Being a DIK [version 0.10.1] ?
I didn't see any animations edit in the changelog so my mod will be compatible with future updates like most of my other mods.

Last edited:

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
What game would you like me to mod in 2024?

The Poll is available for everybody

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dr. Javi

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
What game would you like me to mod in 2024?

The Poll is available for everybody

I voted for My Pleasure because the animations are high quality, but the stuttering is a problem and Savior because Vanessa exists.

xtratego

Feb 16, 2018
Congrats, great job; happy holydays.
It coud be possible to request to include " Of Birds and Bees ", game?
Thanks for your effort and work.
"Long life and prosperity".

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Congrats, great job; happy holydays.
It coud be possible to request to include " Of Birds and Bees ", game?
Thanks for your effort and work.
"Long life and prosperity".
yes it will be possible but I would prefer give priority to the winner of my poll

weird game btw lol, animations are in 1800p (wtf) but still very noisy

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Sexbot 1.3. Daphne and Jessica dancefloor sequence out of synch same as Emely's was.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
my mistake, I always forgot to edit my settings with prom scenes because the animations are a bit special.

please download the , copy .webm files in \YourLocalPatch\SexBot-1.3-pc\game\images\ then overwrite

please confirm if the issue is fixed

Last edited: