Mod Video Enhancement mod list

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Overview:
This thread is intended to centralize all my video enhancement mods in a single place and to provide support for any issues encountered

My mods improves the overall quality of the game's animations.

It overwrites the low framerate animations of a game with interpolated 60fps animations.
how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frames next to each native frame.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animation.

I also apply the following filters in post-processing if necessary : Denoise,Deblock, Dehalo

If you want to support my work :

New public poll to choose the next game :

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mod list : Amnesia ; Apocalust (+4K version) ; Being A DIK ; Bright Lord ; City of Broken Dreamers ; Desert Stalker ; F.I.L.F ; FreshWoman ; In a Scent ; Long Road Home ; (4K only - WIP) ; Lust Academy ; Lust Theory ; Midnight Paradise (+4K version) ; Milfs of Sunville ; My Pleasure ; No More Money ; Power Vacuum ; Sexbot ; Straitened Times; WVM

I'm quite limited in the games I can mod because of these two things :
I have limited knowledge of game engines so I'm only doing Ren'py games for now AND since i'm doing this in my spare time , I'm often looking for the easiest game to mod in the least intrusive way possible (no script editing for example).

Last edited:

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Overview:
This Thread is intended to centralize all my video enhancement mods in a single place
My mods overwrites the low framerate animations of a game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frames next to each native frame.

The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.​

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I chose these games first of all by personal taste even if I am opened to suggestions

I'm quite limited in the games I can mod because of these two things :
I have limited knowledge of game engines so I'm only doing Ren'py games for now AND since i'm doing this in my spare time , I'm often looking for the easiest game to mod in the least intrusive way possible (no script editing for example).
Nice work you are doing here. Could you spend a bit of time detailing the process and your chosen software? If more developers know about this, they could incorporate it into their own workflows.

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Nice work you are doing here. Could you spend a bit of time detailing the process and your chosen software? If more developers know about this, they could incorporate it into their own workflows.
1) I choose the best interpolation model, depending from many variables (native quality, native framerate, noise level...)
I use Apollo/Chronos (Topaz video AI) or CAIN ( )
2) In addition, I use Proteus/Artemis from topaz when there are too much noise or compression artefacts.
3) with FFmpeg, I encode all animation files using VP9 encoding + many other parameters to optimize the outputs.

I made myself a script to automate all of this as much as possible

Last edited:
Reactions: Ara-sH and Regardie

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Sexbot. Emily prom lvl 1, dancefloor scene, out of synchronization.
ok so I understand that the scene contains an animation loop with a static image in the background.
but I don't know why changing the framerate would be the rootcause of your issue

Can you please confirm that it only happens with my mod ?
I'm afraid that there are a few more scenes like this in the game.

Aleksander K

Sep 22, 2019
Can you please confirm that it only happens with my mod ?
I'm afraid that there are a few more scenes like this in the game.
Yes, it's occures with mod installed, standart version works ok. Same bug was in 0.9.9 version.
I cheked half of animations in game and they work just fine. If i find more bugs i'll post it here.

Reactions: F4iunyl3x

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Yes, it's occures with mod installed, standart version works ok. Same bug was in 0.9.9 version.
I cheked half of animations in game and they work just fine. If i find more bugs i'll post it here.
Thanks for your report
i'll take a look at it

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Sexbot. Emily prom lvl 1, dancefloor scene, out of synchronization.
Can you provide a save for this scene please ?

In fact, there are two animations running at the same time and something went wrong when I re-encoded them.
I've seen other game with this system with no issues, so it's pretty weird

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Hope this will help.
Thank you
I found a fix for this glitch , it will be included with the next Sexbot update

I have a suggestion: Away from home
Unfortunately, this game only contains frame sequences and no plain animations files (.mkv/.webm)
My automation process won't be compatible with it and I would have to mess with many scripts files to make it work

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
Really, really incredible work. The 60 fps makes a huge difference particularly for something like pre-Season 3 of No More Money which was previous very choppy. And 4K on Midnight Paradise in addition to 60 fps? Gorgeous.

If you are taking suggestions, Life in Santa County just had a major update. It's a Ren'Py game and uses .webm files for the animations. It seems like it's right up your alley.

• Red Heart
Reactions: F4iunyl3x

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Really, really incredible work. The 60 fps makes a huge difference particularly for something like pre-Season 3 of No More Money which was previous very choppy. And 4K on Midnight Paradise in addition to 60 fps? Gorgeous.

If you are taking suggestions, Life in Santa County just had a major update. It's a Ren'Py game and uses .webm files for the animations. It seems like it's right up your alley.
hey,

i've already checked this game because I looove the renders/models quality

Overall, these animations are in good native quality and the dev team really optimized the framerate by using very-high framerate (above 60fps) when the scene requires it like fast motions and relatively low framerate (30-60fps) when higher wouldn't be needed
So, Converting the few low-framerate animations would not be worth it in my opinion

However, a 4K version would be nice but I don't know how ren'py will handle 4K@120fps animations lol