Mod Video Enhancement mod list

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
F4iunyl3x

Power Vacuum ch12 is updated to full release version; is the mod still good to go, or does it need an update? (Should only need an update if any new videos were added or file locations changed, right?)

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
I have closed the poll, the next game on mod list will be My Pleasure

Also, I used to upscale 4K content with Topaz video AI and they've just released a promising new model that seems to be better than the one I use in most cases.

The mods potentially concerned are those containing 4K content which are Apocalust, Midnight Paradise and Life in Santa County.
I still don't know if I'll rework them all again, I'll post more details on patreon

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Hey. Any chance you'd do the What Ifs? for Power Vacuum? It's 8 short standalones.
yes, I think so. the only annoying thing for me is that all animations are separated into several directories, not very convenient with my workflow.

Are there that many animations into these standalones?

Reactions: Dr. Javi

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
yes, I think so. the only annoying thing for me is that all animations are separated into several directories, not very convenient with my workflow.

Are there that many animations into these standalones?
I didn't download all of them, but they vary dramatically in size. What If 2 has 13 animations which What If 8 has 111. I always upscale them and convert them into mp4s anyway so the increased frame rate just saves me a step and some time so it's no biggie for me to do this myself especially since I'm only interested in three What Ifs and not even all the animations in those. Probably not a good use of your time.

However, Inceton did just release a new game called Lust Bound. It's not on here yet, but there's 39 animations (three are logo/overview things) and there is decent sex content already so you may want to look into.

Sep 13, 2020
I didn't download all of them, but they vary dramatically in size. What If 2 has 13 animations which What If 8 has 111. I always upscale them and convert them into mp4s anyway so the increased frame rate just saves me a step and some time so it's no biggie for me to do this myself especially since I'm only interested in three What Ifs and not even all the animations in those. Probably not a good use of your time.

However, Inceton did just release a new game called Lust Bound. It's not on here yet, but there's 39 animations (three are logo/overview things) and there is decent sex content already so you may want to look into.
It's on here now because it was posted 29 mins ago

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018

alright, i'll eventually look into it

I just finished updating Apocalust so now i'm reworking my mod on Desert Stalker then i'll do MyPleasure

EDIT : more details

Last edited: