4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
I don't have any clock in my game. Are that a V0.9.2a of this game, the walk is for that version????

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
why this publisher is not publishing on time :confused:
Well - if you are a Patron of his, you can get on his page & ask him I suppose... if you are like the rest of us and waiting for something that is free on a pirate site, does it really matter if the dev is on time or not? Have patience my friend!!

CraysisW

Jun 16, 2017
Well - if you are a Patron of his, you can get on his page & ask him I suppose... if you are like the rest of us and waiting for something that is free on a pirate site, does it really matter if the dev is on time or not? Have patience my friend!!
Yes this the problem :D

JinXXX

Jul 12, 2017
I'm confused.. Why the developer thinks that woman's number 1 is more sacred than number 2 ? When you finally get to fuck your mom it happens at crowded area and yeah.. ass. Disappointing! The game was good until that point.

CraysisW

Jun 16, 2017
I'm confused.. Why the developer thinks that woman's number 1 is more sacred than number 2 ? When you finally get to fuck your mom it happens at crowded area and yeah.. ass. Disappointing! The game was good until that point.
it is actually possible to see this in many games for example Research into Corruption like

manneychin

May 8, 2017
I won't go in a debate but I'll say I've personally known multiple women who were torn between wanting to keep their boyfriend and wanting to remain technically virgins (out of fear of being rejected by an eventual husband due to how their society (religious/ethnic group) used to work). The solution was to take it in the ass regularly, years before technically no longer being virgins in the pussy.

So the idea that a mental barrier can push a woman to see a big difference between taking it in the ass and taking it in the pussy is strongly valid. Maybe those mental barriers are just rare in Western societies.

Reactions: Arcane666
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes