CavDaKnight

Jun 1, 2017
It possible to get a few more download links besides Mega for this game for people to use. I know a few folks who Mega doesn't work for, for some reason. I myself can't get it to work with Firefox, but works fine with Opera.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
It possible to get a few more download links besides Mega for this game for people to use. I know a few folks who Mega doesn't work for, for some reason. I myself can't get it to work with Firefox, but works fine with Opera.
Now seems to need to involve mega sync since recent update.

CavDaKnight

Jun 1, 2017
Actually I read your post and realized after the fact why I can't use Mega with my version of Firefox. I'm using a weird version of it for another game I play online. The official Firefox won't play it cause they killed the addon's for the game, this version I use still uses them

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Actually I read your post and realized after the fact why I can't use Mega with my version of Firefox. I'm using a weird version of it for another game I play online. The official Firefox won't play it cause they killed the addon's for the game, this version I use still uses them
Hmm, that's interesting in itself.

CavDaKnight

Jun 1, 2017
Meh not really. The game I play is a text based roll playing game based on ancient Rome called The Eternal City. Its a Skotos.net game. They use a few clients for their games, but since Mozilla killed the legendary addons for the one client UI did use, Zealotry, I decided to use Mozilla's extended-release version of Firefox, which branched at Firefox 52. Which should keep me playing that game till June 2018, or until I decided I've had enough and killed off my character oh yet again.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
...few more download links besides Mega for this game for people to use. ... I myself can't get it to work with Firefox, but works fine with Opera.
I can get the archive using Iron (another Chromium derivate), MEGA let me dl it with no probs, no need to fire up MEGA's own sync client. But I didn't dl too much the last days.

I upp' the PC version onto another host. If anyone needs OSX version too drop a line. (done...)

Edit:
Can anuone please tell me where saves are kept on computer??
Hi Lupy, pls check the link in my sig, follow post #1018 in RiC thread for 'Game Data Paths'. ;)

Edit 2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You may put it to OP, @Oiz. :)

Last edited:

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
hello to all my problem and that the 0.9 update does not want to get started I run the game but I still have version 0.8 can someone please me please

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
hello to all my problem and that the 0.9 update does not want to get started

I run the game but I still have version 0.8 can someone help me
hello to all my problem and that the 0.9 update does not want to get started I run the game but I still have version 0.8 can someone please me please
sorry bad translate : hello to all my problem and that the 0.9 update does not want to get started I run the game but I still have version 0.8 can someone help me

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes