jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
[QUOTE = "Penfold Mole, poste: 358594, membre: 39824"] Cela signifie que vous essayez d'utiliser une ancienne sauvegarde. [/ QUOTE]

good evening and thank you for your help does that mean that I have to start the game again from the beginning

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
good evening and thank you for your help does that mean that I have to start the game again from the beginning
That would probably be the easiest way, yes. It's annoying, I know.
That is why I skipped a bunch of versions of this game, played it last time in June (v0.0.4). It means I skipped 5 versions.

Last edited:
Reactions: jfredy78

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
The Fists Rank left fist thinks what the fuck am i playing right first said a game on meth left fist said bin it right fist said dev needs to go to rehab for thinking crappy games = money and a lessen in plotting

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
i am having a problem i cant progress because i cant find the masseuse in the parlor for mom

mrtod

Aug 8, 2017
I don't have any task for Nicole, it does't appear as "future versions" as in other characters. Does it means I'm done with her?

Reactions: parachina

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Finally got around to playing v0.0.9 - buggy, bug, bug... shit... I'll wait until v0.1.0 or 0.1.1 before I play again I reckon.

(the scenes with the mother are fucking hot IMHO!!)

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Finally got around to playing v0.0.9 - buggy, bug, bug... shit... I'll wait until v0.1.0 or 0.1.1 before I play again I reckon.

(the scenes with the mother are fucking hot IMHO!!)
You're right, has more bug than game, but at least I wait, for come the better versions and no bad surprises :p:evilsmile:

Reactions: riddikk91

Sam10

May 13, 2017
Having Rollback issues when looking at the youner sister's task and also going to school in the hours she is there :/

Vespak

Donor
Respected User
Mar 22, 2017
News
Hello!
I'll start with Nicole. With her, I changed and slightly expanded the scene in the living room. And I continue the storyline in which she explains why she dating with Dinn. Then Jacqueline( His sister. ) join the game. She should help MC with this situation ... And have sex with him. By the way, I completely changed Jacqueline. Now she looks like this:
0.jpg

Almost finished all the content with her. Something does not even get into the release, since it will weigh too much. While writing this post, I decided to add mother to the scene with Jacqueline. And her behavior will depend on her depravity.

After I finish with this quest I return to Nicole. I also want to add a few iterative scenes for Mia or Mom. For example blowjob from Mia or anal sex with mom... But only if I finish everything with Nicole in time.

By popular demand, I added time to the screen. So you don't have to watch the phone menu every time. It will look like this:
aaa.PNG

Since I was away almost two weeks, I owe a lot of new images to you) I'll start from today.
I will tell you about the release date a little later. But this will be the end or the beginning of the month. Well, as always.
That's all. Thank you for attention)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
There is a kind of person who has never done anything for anyone, and the only thing he has learned, is betray his own playmates, betraying and reporting back, for me this is the worst kind of person, and I have no respect for they, they are cowards, whenever someone says something offending someone, they appear, and thus they come together showing the scum they are, I know some of them, and warning do not cross my path, otherwise I will show everyone else, those that deserve all the my respect, who you really are, but I will not do like you, I'm going to talk face to face. :mad::angry::mad:

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes